Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Yeah if the revamp is 10.0 they will delay the swish.
    I'm in the camp that says they will probably update the world slowly over the next two expansions rather than doing it all at once. The reason I say that is because there are two ways they can present a world revamp: there is a major world altering event that demands it (like the Cataclysm was), or they just decide to update zones so we have updated zones to play in.

If they go with the world altering event then I would say 10.0 is most likely. But if they are just going to update them so we have updated zones then I don't see any reason for them to do it all at once.

Quote Originally Posted by Thatch Rackham View Post
    the future is strange still no shadowlands lol

- - - Updated - - -

go away little kid
    He proved you wrong, now sit there in your wrongness and BE WRONG. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    And like I said, that's not a thing. Paladins are immune to plague & blight, not being raised as undead. Eapecially when Naaru themselves get turned into VOID LORDS extremely easily. Someone sneezes hard around them, they become world-destroying monsters. They cant protect anybody from anything
    Yes, I understand and have acknowledged my misconception several times now. Most recently in the post you just quoted.

Also Naaru are not turned into Void Lords. Nor do Void Lords have anything to do with Death Knights.

Also, https://wow.gamepedia.com/The_Boon_of_A%27dal established that A'dals blessing was sufficient to protect a dying paladin from undeath. Which was the basis of my misconception. It's understandable if you didn't know about the quest since it's somewhat obscure, but it is established in lore nonetheless.
    Last edited by Fallen of Lordaeron; 2019-11-01 at 03:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mett View Post
    *Thinks this thread could of been condensed to 100 posts or less* :|
    Sir, that would be against the greatness that is X.0 speculation threads. What would our speculation be without fake leaks? Pointless discussions? Our shitposting from said fake leaks and pointless discussions? Our off topic issues?

That is not an MMO-C expansion speculation thread that I want to be a part of.

Quote Originally Posted by Swarzey View Post
    Sir, that would be against the greatness that is X.0 speculation threads. What would our speculation be without fake leaks? Pointless discussions? Our shitposting from said fake leaks and pointless discussions? Our off topic issues?

Take out the usless tinker fight posts, Taylor Swift posts and The Wrath of the Bolvar memes, this thread would be sub 1000 pages easy. :P I have been drinking a bit but really, going to sleep, waking up to see the post over 100 pages to find out nothing worthy had been posted has been silly. My thoughts only, of course.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Servasus View Post
    He proved you wrong, now sit there in your wrongness and BE WRONG. XD
    I am done with Thank you lets move on to discussing blizzcon and shadowlands to be announced

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Swarzey View Post

3/4 of the point of this thread is so we can link back to it in 2 years to say "See? We don't know shit."
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

I mentioned this about 50 pages ago but I want to keep the thread going re: actual wow stuff and not ridiculous bickering so here we go. My tinfoil hot take for the new DK fire spec is that its going to be a heal spec!

Bolvar got BBQ'd by the red dragonflight. And what do we know about the red dragonflight? Well we know Alexstraza is the Aspect of Life and is referred to as the Life Binder and we also have this quote from wowwiki:

Red dragons understand the secrets of life, and in turn those of death, like none others do, and have been granted great power over both. They are capable of rejuvenating and draining life, as well as performing a form of necromancy, though only as a last resort, as they are not fond of doing so. The breath of red dragons burns but also rejuvenates, and whenever a red dragon walks or breathes upon the soil, the earth is renewed.
    (emphasis my own)

What'd ya think?

If this comes to fruition, I will make a new thread congratulating myself tomorrow

Still betting on tinkers and enormous asspain tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Mett View Post
    *Thinks this thread could of been condensed to 100 posts or less* :|
    It's mostly just people talking. Nothing wrong with that. Only when people start to get nasty with each other xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    Still betting on tinkers and enormous asspain tomorrow.
    I'm going to wager on us getting the good stuff. Because someday that wager will pay off and I will feel even better about the good stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Aseph View Post
    I mentioned this about 50 pages ago but I want to keep the thread going re: actual wow stuff and not ridiculous bickering so here we go. My tinfoil hot take for the new DK fire spec is that its going to be a heal spec!

Bolvar got BBQ'd by the red dragonflight. And what do we know about the red dragonflight? Well we know Alexstraza is the Aspect of Life and is referred to as the Life Binder and we also have this quote from wowwiki:

(emphasis my own)

What'd ya think?

If this comes to fruition, I will make a new thread congratulating myself tomorrow
    As long as Monks also get a fourth Chi-ji spec, I'll be on board. But it does make some amount of sense that 4th generation DKs that are risen by bolvar could be gifted a little bit of power that sustains him, allowing for a healing spec

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    3/4 of the point of this thread is so we can link back to it in 2 years to say "See? We don't know shit."
    And the cycle repeats. Every god damn expansion reveal.

5+ Year Old Account
    i am out
    enjoy Blizcon
    hope the expansion is all we wanted
    Last edited by Thatch Rackham; 2019-11-01 at 03:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericDragon View Post
    As long as Monks also get a fourth Chi-ji spec, I'll be on board. But it does make some amount of sense that 4th generation DKs that are risen by bolvar could be gifted a little bit of power that sustains him, allowing for a healing spec
    I wouldnt be against another Monk spec. But I am struggling to remember MoP, would Chi-ji be dps or heals?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aseph View Post
    I wouldnt be against another Monk spec. But I am struggling to remember MoP, would Chi-ji be dps or heals?
    The usual assumption is it'd be ranged DPS.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericDragon View Post
    Chi-Ji is the patron of Mistweaving. The colour just didn't work to well. There's a reason they can summon Chi-Ji.

What they're lacking is a Yu'lon spec.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Chi-Ji is the patron of Mistweaving. The colour just didn't work to well. There's a reason they can summon Chi-Ji.

What they're lacking is a Yu'lon spec.
    Um.... isn't the Jade Serpent Statue for healing...

I think Mistweaver should remain Yu'lon and we get Cranedasher as a Ranged Monk spec where we throw red fireballs and chi at people

- - - Updated - - -

ANDDDD 13 hours left until Blizzcon. Happy November 1st from the East Coast.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Um.... isn't the Jade Serpent Statue for healing...
    The statue, yes, but it isn't Yu'lon's specialty, it's Chi-Ji's. It's only all jade colored because red simply didn't look right. I think they referred to the red version of Spinning Crane Kick as chicken murder or something like that.