Quote Originally Posted by jzhbee View Post
    Theyve specifically said that Shadowlands is not just Azeroths afterlife. Thats why Draka and other non Azerothian beings were mentioned specifically.
    Draka died on Azeroth, so maybe it's just things that die on Azeroth.

Quote Originally Posted by serra2 View Post
    If you look at the panels and interviews from Blizzcon they specifically mentioned people from other worlds being in the Shadowlands too.

Quote Originally Posted by serra2 View Post
    Thatd be kinda fucked. "You died here so you are seperated from your ancestors forever."

They explicitly said it's EVERYONE'S afterlife, and that there will be squiggly forms to represent spirits of aliens we haven't met in the galaxy.

Thatd be kinda fucked. "You died here so you are seperated from your ancestors forever."
    That's what you get for hanging out with genocidal space invaders.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    They implied it was during the presentation, and the final boss is at that location on the raid map.
    I don't know if we're going to get a boss that big after N'zoth had to be shrunk. We haven't had a HUGE boss since Madness of Deathwing and look how well that went.

I think it'll be in the background though. If the final boss is a Dreadlord it will make a lot of sense to fight it with a winged vampire in the back.

Oh.. the poor genocidal invaders... so sad for them.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    Oh.. the poor genocidal invaders... so sad for them.
    Signature checks out.

Quote Originally Posted by Asphyx22 View Post
    Can't believe it's taking them this long to give us anything. Makes one have to wonder if they are behind.

They could be trying to keep it closer to their chest, but I kind of don't expect that to be the case.
    They hate leaks and want to maximize hype

So they are going to make sure the content is ready

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    They explicitly said it's EVERYONE'S afterlife, and that there will be squiggly forms to represent spirits of aliens we haven't met in the galaxy.
    That would be stupid. SL would be absolutely PACKED by all the denizens of worlds destroyed by BL.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

I don't know if we're going to get a boss that big after N'zoth had to be shrunk. We haven't had a HUGE boss since Madness of Deathwing and look how well that went.

I think it'll be in the background though. If the final boss is a Dreadlord it will make a lot of sense to fight it with a winged vampire in the back.
    We'll see I guess. The first datamine build for BfA had G'huun's model in it. So it's possible we could tell as soon as we get a datamineable build. For me this reads as the gargoyle being the boss though:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    That would be stupid. SL would be absolutely PACKED by all the denizens of worlds destroyed by BL.
    I mean lorewise yes but the Shadowlands realm is bigger then whats technically possible for what a video game can show.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

We'll see I guess. The first datamine build for BfA had G'huun's model in it. So it's possible we could tell as soon as we get a datamineable build. For me this reads as the gargoyle being the boss though:

That mentions Denathrius and we've been told he's the leader of the Venthyr and that people want him to step down. He could just be the villain at the top of his castle.

Still I hope it's Mal'ganis hiding there instead of a literal who.

...DeNATHrius...

3+ Year Old Account

That is just the raid from the outside. The dracula castle.

7+ Year Old Account
    That mentions Denathrius and we've been told he's the leader of the Venthyr and that people want him to step down. He could just be the villain at the top of his castle.

Still I hope it's Mal'ganis hiding there instead of a literal who.

...DeNATHrius...
    I don't. What is interesting in yet another Dreadlord, even Mal'Ganis? Burning Legion is done and we had enough of it. Give me new characters.
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2020-03-05 at 10:25 PM.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not, what is interesting with yet another Dreadlord, even Mal'Ganis? Burning Legion is done and we had enough of it. Give me new characters.
    While I agree it shouldn't be Mal'ganis(It just makes WCIII even weirder), Legion's story is closed...for now.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

I'm not, what is interesting with yet another Dreadlord, even Mal'Ganis? Burning Legion is done and we had enough of it. Give me new characters.
    Because the Nathrezim are now more important than Kil'jaeden himself, especially now with the new lore that looks like he was being manipulated by the Jailer. Why else would they bring him armor pieces from the Shadowlands and concoct the Arthas plan?

7+ Year Old Account
    Because the Nathrezim are now more important than Kil'jaeden himself, especially now with the new lore that looks like he was being manipulated by the Jailer. Why else would they bring him armor pieces from the Shadowlands and concoct the Arthas plan?
    Don't you mean Sarg? That was known for some time that DL's corrupted him.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    While I agree it shouldn't be Mal'ganis(It just makes WCIII even weirder), Legion's story is closed...for now.
    That's this whole expansion. There's an entire WORLD of Naxxramas stuff as well as likely a Dreadlord dimension.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't you mean Sarg? That was known for some time that DL's corrupted him.
    The armor of the damned thing was a separate plotline from Sargeras's greater plans, I believe.

10+ Year Old Account
    ...DeNATHrius...
    NATH(rezim)anos

JaiNA(threzim)

Uu'NAT(hrezim)

NAT(hrezim) Pagle