Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Dailies only appeared in 8.3 to be "different" from WQs (despite them essentially being the same). I do not expect dailies to appear at all at launch Shadowlands.
    I thknk there might be some, though only related to the covenant followers. Dailies like in 8.3 i definitely cannot see continuing.
    More specifically dailies more like what the Nazjatar followers gave.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    World Quests came before the invasion type thing. If its just invasions....I don't think it will do as well, World Quests need to be more.
    World Quests really don't need to be more. The problem is that people are becoming fatigued by constant WoW, not that WQs are bad. They will tack on some kind of gimmick to make them more unique or accessible but there is nothing inherently wrong with WQs: it's players feeling the inherent repetition of WoW.

Vanilla -> Mists was essentially the same thing over and over in terms of systems but you can't do that anymore, people get bored if one expansion is too similar now.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    World Quests came before the invasion type thing. If its just invasions....I don't think it will do as well, World Quests need to be more.
    I mean the objectives within the invasions. They give rewards similar to world quests, and additionally can be completed without having ot group with people, encouraging social play.

I probably should have stated that when i meant invasions i meant as a replacement for Emissaries, and the objectives within as World Quests 2.0.

10+ Year Old Account
    World Quests really don't need to be more. The problem is that people are becoming fatigued by constant WoW, not that WQs are bad. They will tack on some kind of gimmick to make them more unique or accessible but there is nothing inherently wrong with WQs: it's players feeling the inherent repetition of WoW.

Vanilla -> Mists was essentially the same thing over and over in terms of systems but you can't do that anymore, people get bored if one expansion is too similar now.
    They do need to be more and its not the repetition, its just how small world quests as a system are, they don't last too long and by the time the end of the expansion you could finish them all up pretty fast if one wanted to and since its world content...it can be a big issue at endgame.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

I think will see data mining, but no playable alpha until next week or 2.

1st or 2nd week of april is my prediction given what towelliee has said.

same week of ff7 remake i would say.
    Last edited by George Costanza; 2020-03-23 at 05:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    Towelliee confirmed on stream that alpha is whenever asmon starts streaming.
    You almost had me

- - - Updated - - -

They did say there is something called "World Quests v2".
    It’s WQ alts can use while leveling

Towelliee said he's probably taking next Monday/Tuesday off because he's that confident it's dropping then.

Quote Originally Posted by Clickbait Mick View Post
    Towelliee said he's probably taking next Monday/Tuesday off because he's that confident it's dropping then.
    Towelliee said I'm his favorite player and Ion loves me too so I'll get doubleplus alpha in 2 days.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    I wonder if there's some feature we don't know about. They didn't announce it earlier in case it didn't make it.
    Necromancer hero class.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    I wonder if there's some feature we don't know about. They didn't announce it earlier in case it didn't make it.
    Maybe not a hidden feature but they did announce a "World Quest 2.0" which to me sounds pretty big, surprised they didn't elaborate on it

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Riptor View Post
    Maybe not a hidden feature but they did announce a "World Quest 2.0" which to me sounds pretty big, surprised they didn't elaborate on it
    Probably because they had very little to show/give us yet.

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    Necromancer hero class.
    Necromancer really would have been the perfect class for this expansion. Doubly so with Bolvar being the main character we follow through the expansion like Magni in BfA and Khadgar in Legion/WoD. Knights of the Ebon Blade upping their power by recruiting a force of Necromancers would have been sweet.

Necromancer really would have been the perfect class for this expansion. Doubly so with Bolvar being the main character we follow through the expansion like Magni in BfA and Khadgar in Legion/WoD. Knights of the Ebon Blade upping their power by recruiting a force of Necromancers would have been sweet.
    For all we know there could be a revamp to Unholy DK that allows them to be ranged and makes them use intellect. Would pretty much make them the ideal necromancer class. Ranged, using dots, and summoning loads of undead.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    For all we know there could be a revamp to Unholy DK that allows them to be ranged and makes them use intellect. Would pretty much make them the ideal necromancer class. Ranged, using dots, and summoning loads of undead.
    As someone who plays DK, I don't want them to touch Unholy, I like it the way it is.

Necromancers are my favorite fantasy-type class. Was really let down during the shadowlands reveal that they weren't going to be a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by GR8GODZILLAGOD View Post
    Necromancers are my favorite fantasy-type class. Was really let down during the shadowlands reveal that they weren't going to be a thing.
    It's honestly pretty strange they chose not to market a big feature that is akin to a new class or race. Those are usually the big selling points of every expansion. They are increasing race customization, but we don't know how far that will go and the fact they chose not to mention it in the features trailer makes me wonder if it's really something they plan to really go in depth for.

As someone who plays DK, I don't want them to touch Unholy, I like it the way it is.
    Really? My DK alt has ben pretty much exclusively Unholy, and i always wonder why it even is a melee class at all, several of their abilities are ranged, and the part that to me at least feels the most fun, that being sending a disease into an add pile and watch them melt, and summoning loads of undead, are both abilities that do not require being melee at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Really? My DK alt has ben pretty much exclusively Unholy, and i always wonder why it even is a melee class at all, several of their abilities are ranged, and the part that to me at least feels the most fun, that being sending a disease into an add pile and watch them melt, and summoning loads of undead, are both abilities that do not require being melee at all.
    Unholy turning into Ranged wouldn't be good, there should at least be a spec that does damage with a two handed weapon(Unholy fits that). Its a bit too complicated for me though(I try but I feel like I'm doing it wrong).
    Last edited by Aeluron Lightsong; 2020-03-23 at 07:07 PM. Reason: I type gud
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    No alpha next week either bois. Watch.