Blood DK Azerite Traits - Fixing the issue.

Potentially misleading title. I've noticed a lot of complaints about Blood DK azerite traits (I recently rerolled to Blood DK and I'm in complete agreement that the azerite traits are in a garbage spot).

That being said, what do you folks want to see as azerite traits for Blood DK? We can skip any sort of RP with fancy trait names, just get down to the mechanics of the trait and why you think it'd be a good addition.

For me personally, I'm coming up blank a little here.. curious to see what people come up with.

Quote Originally Posted by Sevaara View Post
    Potentially misleading title. I've noticed a lot of complaints about Blood DK azerite traits (I recently rerolled to Blood DK and I'm in complete agreement that the azerite traits are in a garbage spot).

That being said, what do you folks want to see as azerite traits for Blood DK? We can skip any sort of RP with fancy trait names, just get down to the mechanics of the trait and why you think it'd be a good addition.

For me personally, I'm coming up blank a little here.. curious to see what people come up with.
    IMO most of BDK interactive spells are in the talent tree and the base spells are just boring. Also some talents have such a long cd 45-60sec that they could easily be added to be baseline spells since the actionbar already has very few buttons to press.

Rune Strike, Consumption - too long cds to see some action. These could use a rework.
    Mark of Blood - could be baseline with a cd.

The overall problem with BDK traits is that they don't feel like they give you any bonuses except for the Rune Weapon one.

Yeah, you are better off using generics.