Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    The big canon blowing Stormwind would be a nice event.
    I wouldn't mind seeing Stormwind obliterated and even Orgrimmar being purged by the Vindicaar as revenge.

New capital cities would be a welcome sight.
    Last edited by Magnagarde; 2019-08-04 at 10:07 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    The big canon blowing Stormwind would be a nice event.
    i doubt blow up stormwind, but maybe the harbor and a ton of ships. as if its the goblin heritage armor thing it would be a good thing for them "gety rid of any of their chances at trade routes... Help any future invasion sylvanas may have planned" and if anything the goblins may have to sneak there to place a homing device so the cannon can aim at the location properly, then show a small ingame cinematic of the cannon firing, it panning over to the ocean, then switching to stormwind harbor seeing the large shot come in and BOOOOOM
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    New capital citizies would be a welcome sight.
    They would also require effort, so none of that will happen. At best we will see the canon target Stormwind only to blow up because Goblin tech.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    I wouldn't mind seeing Stormwind obliterated and even Orgrimmar being purged by the Vindicaar as revenge.

New capital citizies would be a welcome sight.
    Fully agree, for me Zandalar could be a nice new capital Hub for the horde, we only need to add some AH near of the tavern.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    i doubt blow up stormwind, but maybe the harbor and a ton of ships. as if its the goblin heritage armor thing it would be a good thing for them "gety rid of any of their chances at trade routes... Help any future invasion sylvanas may have planned" and if anything the goblins may have to sneak there to place a homing device so the cannon can aim at the location properly, then show a small ingame cinematic of the cannon firing, it panning over to the ocean, then switching to stormwind harbor seeing the large shot come in and BOOOOOM
    They have been teasing a raid on stormwind since Warcrimes with the last piece of dialogue between Garrosh and Anduin, even if Sylvanas doesn't get that luxury now, someone else will do and probably that is n'zoth after Sylvie did the hard work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

Most likely the finale of the War Campaign.

That or just the devs trolling people for saying its MoP 2.0