Poll: What are you going to do about a guild?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Oh! If you're open to the idea of joining a guild, keep us in mind! We're EU, PvP, Alliance...
    https://www.cyrus-gaming.com/

i'm starting my own guild.

Will be a guild for people who want to do serious progress but might have a very busy everyday life (making careers etc). So will only raid on Sundays but the raid will be between 16:00 - 22:00 instead of have multiple days with 3-4 hours since Sundays is the only day i can schedule raids due to work.

Also it gives you plenty of time to farm consumes and such to go 120% on Sundays.

I think this will be a popular guild model in Classic since a lot of us does not have the time anymore to raid 2-3 days a week.

Quality over quantity.

I feel that a lot of the high end guilds are going to be full by the time people hit 60. Unless you’re planing on hitting 60 the first week.

Pandaren Monk
    5+ Year Old Account
    Most of my current guild is going to be playing Classic, so we'll just form the same guild there.

I am a little concerned about what server type we'll be playing on. We seem to be split right down the middle on PvP vs PvE server and have already "debated" in Discord a couple of times about it (I'm on the PvE side myself...my guild has its share of the ganker types, but that's not how I like to play). I really don't want to play on a PvP server, but keeping the guild together is pretty important to me, so I'll roll on a PvP server with them if they outvote me.

Of course, if that does happen, I'll probably roll something else on a PvE server for literally any time that I'm solo playing.
    Last edited by avitush; 2019-08-05 at 03:48 PM.

Horde side, I've got a few friends coming back to WoW and will probably dink around with them. I'll be looking for a guild to be a prot warrior in if they end up playing enough.

Alliance side, I found a guild during beta open to the idea of a prot paladin tank and have a few of friends returning as well who want to go this route. Not looking to main tank in a guild, but just have some fun since it's not serious.

Really just depends on how often my friends decide to play and on which side. Figure I'll go back and forth leveling each. Shouldn't take too long to hit 40 on either side and then the real grinds begin.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm definitely making my own guilds--one per faction. It's what I've always done for the sake of having extra storage first and transferring stuff between my chars second. LOL.

More so given we won't have the Mat Bank Tab in Classic. That would've been lovely.
    ...Ok, time to change the ol' Sig ^_^

This time I'll leave you the Links to 3 of my Wordpress Blogs: 1. Serene Adventure 2. Video Games 3. Anime Please subscribe if you like what you see. As a Bonus, I'll throw in my You Tube channel =D

Just going to play and see where I land. I am going to be honest a lot of these several months before classic guilds are going to be toast anyway so why bother. I mean if you look at those things you think almost every player is going to rush to 60 and be up to week 2 or 3 rag kills. Joining the first one that asks will be unlikely because their will be plenty of derp guilds that inviting everyone. Then to top it off I am most certainly not creating my own guild.