Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkguyver2020 View Post
    That statement is a bit of an Oxymoron, coming from a Classic fantard.
    We get it you don't like Classic and/or Classic Fanboys. But guess what? There was absolutely no reason for you to comment in this thread to begin with because it was news about a version of the game you don't like to begin with so it really doesn't concern you. But no, instead of taking the high road and ignoring the thread completely, you purposefully came to this thread to crap on Classic. The toxic back and forth was entirely predictable and probably what you wanted to occur.

I don't comment on Retail WoW news / threads that don't pertain to me. You want to know why? I won't be playing Retail despite having access to the game from my subscription.

Over and above your completely toxic childish behaviour the real reason you should just grow up and stop crapping on Classic at every opportunity is that Classic may benefit Retail in a variety of ways:

1) during content droughts in Retail instead of your friends and guild mates unsubscribing for months on end they may stay subscribed and casually dabble in Classic by levelling a few toons. That's a fairly likely scenario for a lot of players and actually part and parcel of the reason Blizzard decided to do Classic. And even if you. personally, don't want to dabble in Classic during Retail content droughts the fact that many might means they are also more likely to be around to dabble in Retail and continue to do dailies or even raids once a week, while dabbling in Classic helping to keep your server/version off the game alive. That's a win for Retail.

2) the Retail Classic dabblers and returning players like myself who will only play Classic will be contributing to significantly higher revenues for Blizzard. Since Classic has minimal development costs some of those extra revenues may be put back into Retail which would be a win for Retail players.

3) Blizzard, depending on a variety off factors, might introduce some elements of Classic gameplay to Retail to broaden it's appeal and/or make it a better game which might be enough to attract players like myself back to Retail. Again, this is another potential win for Retail.

So, there are 3 possible wins for Retail. Logic would dictate the Retailers should be happy to let the Classic Fanboys have their little playground back because in most scenario's Retail benefits from having Classic around.

So grow up, be happy for us, and play the game you prefer.

Quote Originally Posted by Smeller View Post
    It's actually perfectly clear. There are ppl who don't like BfA and there are ppl who love it. Then there is classic, there are ppl that just play it and there are ppl who feel the need to also shit on the current product. Before Classic those ppl had no attack surface but now they do. And what do you do if you are offended by a person who shits on your beliefs? You shit on theirs.
    100% false. Private servers have been a thing, with up to 100k active accounts collectively ...Claiming that before papa blizz released vanilla there was on contention is asinine and you CLEARLY dont follow the game.

The biggest SPIKE was when WOD came out. Some people left in cata and MOP but the classic servers BLEW UP when Wod came out.

That was the true changing of a guard at Blizz.

Quote Originally Posted by Protocoaxke View Post
    100% false. Private servers have been a thing, with up to 100k active accounts collectively ...Claiming that before papa blizz released vanilla there was on contention is asinine and you CLEARLY dont follow the game.

The biggest SPIKE was when WOD came out. Some people left in cata and MOP but the classic servers BLEW UP when Wod came out.

That was the true changing of a guard at Blizz.
    Which makes sense because the middle of WoD is when Jay Wilson and the Diablo 3 team were moved to WoW... and since then, we've seen the complete Diablo-ification of WoW

It isn't even the same game as vanilla, hell i barely consider them the same genre personally.

One is a traditional MMORPG, one is an MMO ARPG similar to Diablo 3 with other players

Quote Originally Posted by justandulas View Post
    you really don't know how to stop embarrassing yourself, do you?
    I express the same sentiments to you, dipshit.

When people say BFA is "broken" they are talking about the fundamentals .. The fundamentals of classic wow ARE in tact....thats the point..maybe when your over the age of 16 you will understand this concept, until then enjoy your 45 min BFA session followed by 6 ours of tugging on boys dicks playing fortnite.
    Gotta love the irony when someone with the grammatical competence of a preschooler calls me a 16 year old.
    Maybe you wouldn't have flunked school if you spent more time studying and less time playing games.

Everything I've been saying is purely in retaliation towards the contradictions and blatant elitist bullshittery I have witnessed from Classic fanboys ever since Nostalrius was shut down. Their agendas being fueled by toxic Youtubers/Streamers like HeelvsBabyface and Asmongold who make clout by constantly shit talking Retail and its playerbase. So don't tell me that I'm the one being pathetic, you flaming hypocrite!

Of course I do. But I also don't have to pay $15 a month in order to play them. It's not my fault that you are too stupid to see you're being ripped off.
    Sure, you also gain access to Retail with the subscription. But the Classic Zealots have expressed quite often they have no intention of going back to it.

I'm pretty sure those oldschool gamers don't attack modern gamers nearly as much as the Classic fanbase have. And as @Nnyco said. "You must be blind, There's like nonstop whining about BFA from classic fanbois." But of course. Your heads are still stuck all the way back in 2004, so you haven't noticed.

When the Classic fans stop being toxic about retail, I'll back off. You only have yourselves to blame for this backlash.

Also, @Rotted and @justandulas. If you've got a problem with me then say it TO me instead of circlejerking each other like a bunch of pathetic cucks!
    Bro

Are you fucking 11 years old.

A few retarded points to cover.

Paying 15$ for 2 games, when YOU pay 15 bucks for 1 game is a ripe off? okay you are mentally handicapped since you cant do the math on those gains .

Asmon can be cringe , an as far as i know AZ talks about how Warcraft lost the journey and is a tab collection game ( Prove me wrong )

Basing your opinion on something based on who hates/likes it is ALSO a mental handicap .

Are you American? because 75% of the world hates your country ...but i bet you dont hate it..

Id be careful with who you call a hypocrite...because your epidermis is showing BAD.

NEXT POINT stop saying toxic....its over used and people like you devalue the meaning of TOXIC in correlation to Criticism . Its like how the word RACIST is losing its value because if you dont say HI to a Native American woman as she passes you RACIST..

Thats what you sound like kid.

Retail is flawed....the NUMBERS fucking show it..yet you want to call the people who want the NUMERICALLY better product to fuck off?

Jesus Christ your intellectual dishonest is telling..Enjoy living alone in BFA i might see you for 9.0 when the devs stop fucking up the product that USED to be good.

- - - Updated - - -

HAHAH when you are proven wrong, Focus on the grammar, fuck off you child.

They have hinted at Classic+ several times, using OSRS as the example.

The guy who's in charge of classic has repeatedly said he'd prefer a classic+ approach after it's all said and done, but that they are too far off from that atm and haven't decided between classic+ or TBC/WOTLK servers (easy money)
    Do you have a source on that? I might be wrong but I seem to recall the opposite, that there are no plans for Classic+ and that it is unlikely, while TBC/WotLK is a strong possibility depending on Classic's reception.

Hahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Kolvarg View Post
    Do you have a source on that? I might be wrong but I seem to recall the opposite, that there are no plans for Classic+ and that it is unlikely, while TBC/WotLK is a strong possibility depending on Classic's reception.
    They are undecided and said during a PC gamer interview i believe (i'll try and edit in the link for u, ill hunt it down after i post) that they are undecided between Classic+ and TBC/Wotlk servers and that both are on the table and dependent upon wow classic's success. (EDIT: @Kolvarg https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...d-up-to-launch)

it could still go either way at this point. The cheap thing to do would be tbc/wotlk servers and i'd expect that if classic bombs, but if classic does unexpectedly well (it will) then i won't be shocked if they take the classic+ approach.

At this point, they are undecided so there's nothing concrete one way or the other yet. They are still kinda in wait and see mode with both options (Classic+ and tbc/wotlk servers) being considered.
    Last edited by justandulas; 2019-08-14 at 04:03 PM.

holy crap- I JUST CHECKED OUT Darkguyver2020 post history,

All this little worm has been doing is going on classic forum topics, calling everyone there toxic. Then reporting people haha..

Litterally called someone a little wuss, in the same line as he claimed he was reporting them...HAHA BABY BACK BITCH ALERT.

Ill make you a deal darkbaby. Stay out of classic forums , and ill stay outta your mom ;P

Bro, you know the old expression... you can't fix stupid.

There is a perfect example. It isn't even worth replying to him; just report him for the insults and move along.

His insecurity is quite severe and he lacks the maturity to comprehend a single thing anyone wiser tells him.

Oh dear. I appear to have broke him. X'D

holy crap- I JUST CHECKED OUT Darkguyver2020 post history,

All this little worm has been doing is going on classic forum topics, calling everyone there toxic. Then reporting people haha..

Litterally called someone a little wuss, in the same line as he claimed he was reporting them...HAHA BABY BACK BITCH ALERT.
    So you not only proved you can't spell, but you have a reading disability as well.

Ill make you a deal darkbaby. Stay out of classic forums , and ill stay outta your mom ;P
    At this moment. I'm wondering if your mom knows you're on MMO-Champion instead of doing your homework.
    Last edited by Darkguyver2020; 2019-08-14 at 04:09 PM.

Which makes sense because the middle of WoD is when Jay Wilson and the Diablo 3 team were moved to WoW... and since then, we've seen the complete Diablo-ification of WoW

It isn't even the same game as vanilla, hell i barely consider them the same genre personally.

One is a traditional MMORPG, one is an MMO ARPG similar to Diablo 3 with other players
    THANK YOU.

People like dark dont understand the FUNDAMENTAL difference between classic and Retail . HE just wants to make a straw man of my points and focus on a spelling issue or something, rather than rebuddle the argument .

if this was between classic and legion i feel LEGION was a better game than BFA. While i enjoy classic for the journey, grind, and an actual BEST IN SLOT LIST. I see the merits of systems like legion. BUT BFA screwed it up and everything is a random number generator activity . Thats not for me.

I tried to point out if we look at the data on sub counts, CLEARLY BFA and WOD are not the most popular versions. yet people like dark say that if you CRITICIZES his love, you are being Toxic.

Literally the mentality of a man child who lives with his parents.

HE really REALLY needs a "safe space" so reality cant hurt his feelings.

- - - Updated - - -

Bro you are getting flamed by more than just me..you have not made 1 single counter point to any thing i presented ....You are straw manning ...look it up. im sure your child brain doesnt understand how you have already lost the debate due to this fallacy.

- - - Updated - - -

Bro, you know the old expression... you can't fix stupid.

There is a perfect example. It isn't even worth replying to him; just report him for the insults and move along.

His insecurity is quite severe and he lacks the maturity to comprehend a single thing anyone wiser tells him.
    I just wanted 1 comment back to ANYTHING i presented. instead if focused on how i misspelled HOURS as ours...never mention the context of my argument..

I get it now..he doesnt understand context..THATS WHY HE LIKES BFA..it to is lacking .....CONTEXT hahaha

- - - Updated - - -

So you not only proved you can't spell, but you have a reading disability as well.

At this moment. I'm wondering if your mom knows you're on MMO-Champion instead of doing your homework.

Hey scare crow...FOCUS ON MY POINTS I MADE..where is your argument to counter my points STOP STRAW MANNING baby back bitch

THANK YOU.

People like dark dont understand the FUNDAMENTAL difference between classic and Retail . HE just wants to make a straw man of my points and focus on a spelling issue or something, rather than rebuddle the argument .

if this was between classic and legion i feel LEGION was a better game than BFA. While i enjoy classic for the journey, grind, and an actual BEST IN SLOT LIST. I see the merits of systems like legion. BUT BFA screwed it up and everything is a random number generator activity . Thats not for me.

I tried to point out if we look at the data on sub counts, CLEARLY BFA and WOD are not the most popular versions. yet people like dark say that if you CRITICIZES his love, you are being Toxic.

Literally the mentality of a man child who lives with his parents.

HE really REALLY needs a "safe space" so reality cant hurt his feelings.

- - - Updated - - -

Bro you are getting flamed by more than just me..you have not made 1 single counter point to any thing i presented ....You are straw manning ...look it up. im sure your child brain doesnt understand how you have already lost the debate due to this fallacy.

- - - Updated - - -

I just wanted 1 comment back to ANYTHING i presented. instead if focused on how i misspelled HOURS as ours...never mention the context of my argument..

I get it now..he doesnt understand context..THATS WHY HE LIKES BFA..it to is lacking .....CONTEXT hahaha
    Legion was 10x the game BFA is. Legion was about as good as Diablo-WoW can get, IMHO. BFA was never going to match Legion's quality, but i didn't think it would make me long for the days of WoD either lol.

I feel bad for dark tbh. he is either a child, or someone who's fundamentally mentally insecure about BFA's future vs classic that he has to rage and troll constantly to make him feel better about BFA. Almost like someone trying to convince themselves they like something.

BFA is almost designed for people who dislike vanilla-wotlk era WoW, and that's fine... if someone likes diablo wow more power to them, but it isn't for me and i prefer my WoW to have that vanilla flavor where progression MEANT something. Where we played more than "just the patch". Where each patch didn't bring a new "season" where every bit of expac content prior (including the raids) are made insignificant.

BRO look at this Quote Originally Posted by Darkguyver2020 View Post
    I don't even know why I'm bringing this massive fucking bellend's videos to peoples attentions.

"Because you're a whiny moron with zero self control that gets triggered by clickbait youtuber's so much that you advertise for them giving them actual money"

this guy received an infraction cause of MINOR FLAMING..THAT you reported him for..

You are a incorrect sissy bitch. have fun reporting me and i hope i never have to read another one of your 11 point IQ posts again.

You want to talk about toxic, go look at all the forums you started AND comment in, you get Roasted everyday.

I might need to report you cause you sound like a school shooter in the making.

Infracted.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2019-08-18 at 07:54 PM.

Hey scare crow...FOCUS ON MY POINTS I MADE..where is your argument to counter my points STOP STRAW MANNING baby back bitch
    I would love to make some counterpoints. But all I'm thinking about right now is smashing your retarded illiterate head through your computer monitor.

Infracted.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2019-08-18 at 07:55 PM.

I would love to make some counterpoints. But all I'm thinking about right now is smashing your retarded illiterate head through your computer monitor.
    Can a mod please step in here and ban this joker for a few weeks? he has done nothing but blindly lob insults at others for no reason, and threaten violence.

Legion was 10x the game BFA is. Legion was about as good as Diablo-WoW can get, IMHO. BFA was never going to match Legion's quality, but i didn't think it would make me long for the days of WoD either lol.

I feel bad for dark tbh. he is either a child, or someone who's fundamentally mentally insecure about BFA's future vs classic that he has to rage and troll constantly to make him feel better about BFA. Almost like someone trying to convince themselves they like something.

BFA is almost designed for people who dislike vanilla-wotlk era WoW, and that's fine... if someone likes diablo wow more power to them, but it isn't for me and i prefer my WoW to have that vanilla flavor where progression MEANT something. Where we played more than "just the patch". Where each patch didn't bring a new "season" where every bit of expac content prior (including the raids) are made insignificant.

Ya i agree.

Dark is the kinda person who will call me retarded because i like that i have to "look" for a team to do content with , and i dont just get to hit an instant que button and be rewarded 30 mins later.

Its the participation trophy that Dark was raised on. Everything in BFA takes MINUTES to get a purple. he has lost the sense of what a reward is..and in doing so lost himself

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Come at me bro, send me your discord info. I also PM'd you but you didnt respond..

You were caught.. you have no point. you cant argue with the logical points everyone here has made.

You have deep insecurity seeing as you cant even respond without straw manning.

i want 1 counter just 1...and all you can do is mock some spelling issues, or a lack of a ' ..instead of providing substance....maybe your mom didnt love you.. maybe your father beat you. I dont know, but you need to crawl out of that rock your under and realize YOU are the toxic one...seriously go check your post history... it took me 10 mins to see you have a problem with the size of your dick.

- - - Updated - - -

Can a mod please step in here and ban this joker for a few weeks? he has done nothing but blindly lob insults at others for no reason, and threaten violence.
    They wont do anything, seriously all his posts are a cesspool of toxicity and nothing has happened yet.

- - - Updated - - -

@Scrapbot HEY MOD...HEY MODERATOR!!!

I get an infraction for telling someone to put down a bible and use some math...yet this clown gets to threaten physical violence..

Jesus Christ this site is ran by some serious snow flakes.

- - - Updated - - -

Ya i agree.

Dark is the kinda person who will call me retarded because i like that i have to "look" for a team to do content with , and i dont just get to hit an instant que button and be rewarded 30 mins later.

Its the participation trophy that Dark was raised on. Everything in BFA takes MINUTES to get a purple. he has lost the sense of what a reward is..and in doing so lost himself

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Come at me bro, send me your discord info. I also PM'd you but you didnt respond..

You were caught.. you have no point. you cant argue with the logical points everyone here has made.

You have deep insecurity seeing as you cant even respond without straw manning.

i want 1 counter just 1...and all you can do is mock some spelling issues, or a lack of a ' ..instead of providing substance....maybe your mom didnt love you.. maybe your father beat you. I dont know, but you need to crawl out of that rock your under and realize YOU are the toxic one...seriously go check your post history... it took me 10 mins to see you have a problem with the size of your dick.

- - - Updated - - -

They wont do anything, seriously all his posts are a cesspool of toxicity and nothing has happened yet.

- - - Updated - - -

@Scrapbot HEY MOD...HEY MODERATOR!!!

I get an infraction for telling someone to put down a bible and use some math...yet this clown gets to threaten physical violence..

Jesus Christ this site is ran by some serious snow flakes.
    For anyone wondering , he was the post i got reported for..notice the LACK of physical violence and attacking a person arguement here

- You are an idiot if you dont understand the PHYSICS of flying in a 3 dimensional space, vs traveling in 2 dimensions. Content boring and bland? it wasnt(nor should it be) designed for you to start quest - fly to top of skybox-fly STRAIGHT LINE WITH NO OBSTACLE IN YOUR PATH- land move in a 10 yard radius - and fly back to the top

Send me your email so i can send you 2 videos. 1 of land travel - Vanilla, the other flight travel - End of WoTLK.

IF you dont see the difference in barrenness you are a lost cause.

This is the most stupid statement i have EVER seen and im in the pro flying camp. But i still understand you no longer see 40+ people riding across the landscape...why, ,because there is no need to travel in a group ( PVP server) or on land ( flying) The only place with a population is a PVP hub or capital city. At the start of legion u could go to any random zone and see alot of people. Which literally puts the WORLD in to warcraft...

Get the fuck outta here

Try again with your fail logic. Put the bible down and look at numbers, you are mathematically incorrect

Go play Aion if thats the game you want. WoW clearly is not for you."

was a being a dick...yes....is that a crime...no....is threatening someone with physical harm a crime...yes....MMO-Champion SUPPORTS Crime.

Case CLOSED

@Protocoaxke it isn't worth stooping to his level. All we can do is report and hope the mods come through when they eventually read it. I've reported several of his posts and encourage anyone to do the same.

It's ok to dislike BFA or classic, you can insult the game all you want and prefer one over the other.

BUT i don't encourage insulting the players, and this guy has been nothing but a toxic avenger since he came into this chat and any other i've seen.

He has never contributed anything to this thread other than insults, belittling, and childish behavior.

Just report, and move on. You can't fix his terminal case of stupid

*Endless wall of inane rambling.*
    Oof. I definitely broke him this time. What an idiot...

this popcorn is getting too salty