Duskwood is the same, but alas, I have changed

One of my favorite gaming moments was my first time running through Duskwood on my level 15 priest, absolutely terrified of the spiders lurking just off the road. When one came at me from the right of the screen I was so immersed that it wasn't my character being attacked, it was me; I shoved myself so hard into the left side of my chair I almost tipped it over!

And I wasn't just playing a video game when I ended the menace of Stalvan Mistmantle, re-buried Stitches, or stopped the evil Morbent Fel. I felt as if I had accomplished something, and that the residents of the Eastern Kingdoms were safer for my heroic actions.

It's good that I've been able to disassociate myself from my characters over the years...but damned if it wasn't fun back in the day :-)
    Raid bosses will always be very similar so long as encounter design requires DPS to always be pumping 100%.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh yeah, first time I ventured there (Feb 2007) I was on my way to Booty Bay as a level 12 demo mage b/c I wanted a moonfaire dress.
    Skill level spiders are indeed quite scary.

What I remember most about Duskwood is the "run to the GY to fetch quest -> run back to the village" each trek taking 6 minutes of my time for doing nothing except watching my character jog.

So you skipped duskwood this time?

I'm confused. It must be red bull

faster quest droprate wont change anything since you will have to grind exp then anyway

I am enjoying classic quite a bit but it doesn't quite have the emotional hit anymore because I know it's just a game now.

For example as I went through Duskwood this time I watched Last Jedi, Incredibles 2, and some TV on Netflix to keep the boredom down. Before I would have been too riveted to even think of splitting my attention.
    Raid bosses will always be very similar so long as encounter design requires DPS to always be pumping 100%.