Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotuthan View Post
    https://www.nationalgeographic.com/n...ey-illiteracy/
    I highly doubt you are a threat to Greenland or Denmark due to the fact that you guys could not locate it, let alone your own Country.
    Okay, this made me chuckle..
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by i9erek View Post
    Ok we'll just invade and annex. What you gonna do? You're scared of Iran, and you wanna suck their cock even though they were planning terror attacks in EU (Denmark specifically .. the irony) but you're alright with that. If you can suck Iran cock, I'm pretty sure you can suck ours better.
    You know the difference between your sorts and jihadists? You don't have a spine to actually do anything other than write empty "tough talk" on the internet. Jihadists do. Other than that, your mindset is the exact same. Unlucky for you, you're also minority in your opinion.

Ok we'll just invade and annex. What you gonna do? You're scared of Iran, and you wanna suck their cock even though they were planning terror attacks in EU (Denmark specifically .. the irony) but you're alright with that. If you can suck Iran cock, I'm pretty sure you can suck ours better.

[Infraction]
    Also we're honestly not as obsessed about sucking cock as you seem to be, sorry for the language.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    Also we're honestly not as obsessed about sucking cock as you seem to be, sorry for the language.
    Or as hell bent on fighting - which may explain that we have free healthcare and education instead of a huge military budget.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

So basically, he tries to buy Greenland (?), wants to nuke hurricanes and calls himself the Chosen One. And this is just one week.

Meanwhile back in realityville, he also campaigned for the G7 to readmit Russia. Just to remind everyone whose finger this addle-pated incompetent is wrapped around.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ow-in-biarritz

Ok we'll just invade and annex. What you gonna do?
    Yeah, you're going to invade and annex Greenland because your senile racist grandpa had one of his public brown-pants embarrassments again. Seems likely lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    Speak for yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.