3+ Year Old Account

Glyph Of Stars For Other Druid Forms

I wish there was a glyph of star-like glyph that can be used to change your Feral, Guardian, Land Travel, Sea Travel, and/ or Air Travel Form into a spectral version of it. Would really help give all your forms uniformity.

7+ Year Old Account
    I would have to argue the point of shapeshift forms for Druids altogether then.

While the glyph for Balance is a welcomed one (for me at least) I still think it kind of ruins the theme for Druids altogether. The core of the class is shapeshifting into different forms to fill different roles. The visual of a bear, cat and chicken-abomination is half the fun.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FaceYourself View Post

While the glyph for Balance is a welcomed one (for me at least) I still think it kind of ruins the theme for Druids altogether. The core of the class is shapeshifting into different forms to fill different roles. The visual of a bear, cat and chicken-abomination is half the fun.
    At the very least, we should have more than one color for our Moonkin and Travel Forms. Heck, for example, there are white and blue moonkin mobs that would fit in the white and blue color of (red hair in human form) Worgen Druid's Cat, Bear, and Lunarwing forms

You should be able to make the mage tower sparkle cat, and gummi bear from balance of power for all specs.
    i never want to not be neon.

I think this is a fantastic idea.

For some, the fun of being a Druid might be in the forms, but for me, and I imagine some others, I enjoy the class fantasy of an individual who is in tune with nature and wields its might.

I find that I enjoy Balance (Glyphed) and Resto far more than the other specs because I can actually see my character, not just an animal form.

I love the idea of not necessarily needing the specific animal form to channel its power. I'd love to see this implemented for more than just Balance.

Quote Originally Posted by MechaCThun View Post

I'm sorry but that makes little sense.

Half the fun for you, so you wouldn't;t have to use the purely optional glyph.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WFD1992 View Post
    I wish there was a glyph of star-like glyph that can be used to change your Feral, Guardian, Land Travel, Sea Travel, and/ or Air Travel Form into a spectral version of it. Would really help give all your forms uniformity.
    Basically, you already have it for Resto, as the forced tree form was removed years ago.

Cat/bear would make no sense at all.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/