- Island expeditions are terrible
    - Warfronts are terrible
    - The story is godawful
    - The Azerite armor system is bland and not compelling
    - Zone design was lackluster for most zones
    - Specs were gutted and play terribly
    - Gated grinds are the new normal
    - There just isn't anything exciting happening in game
    IF I ever had to put the lore of this expansions into a category of pros and cons, I would put it in both. It's been very all over the place.

The pros: The Jaina story arc was awesome. Some of the best storytelling Blizzard have done in years. Also the story lines involving the leveling were great too even though I hated the leveling this expansion the story telling in them was pretty good. I also enjoyed some of the Horde stuff.

The cons: The Sylvanas stuff has been questionable, her motives have been all over the place and the Night Elves, oh boy the Night Elves, getting 'their redemption' was just a cop out moment and another fucking slap in the face to Night Elf fans. Then again that isn't an issue that is exclusive to BfA, Night Elves haven't been treated well since Warcraft 3: The Frozen Throne.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Quote Originally Posted by Shalaator View Post
    YOu didn't touch BC. Because you obviously don't know how difficult Archimonde was. You're a liar. Btw 2k attempts for Archimonde wasn't that far off for most guilds that actually killed him.

You're talking points on BB/RoS sound like you googled the fight and did minimal research and then spit out some talking points. You never did those fights either.

Stop lying.

Good bye.

And Muru was still a pain post-nerf.

Stop lying.

You weren't there.
    I mean your entire argument is that I'm lying, yet you have zero proof to show otherwise. As a top 50 US raider during BC, I'm just done debating with you when you clearly have zero clue about what fights are difficult and which fights aren't. You're actually clueless as to the state of the game now and back then, so I wouldn't be surprised if you have zero experience raiding back then.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

5+ Year Old Account
    Personally the BfA era of WoW is the most fun I had with an MMO.

...Because I'm spending it playing Shadowbringers which is better in all things WoW did well at its best, save for High-end raiding and PvP

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Personally the BfA era of WoW is the most fun I had with an MMO.

...Because I'm spending it playing Shadowbringers which is better in all things WoW did well at its best, save for High-end raiding and PvP
    Cool story bro. Glad you like your game that is awesome except for the inferior end-game. Sounds great.

Just curious, is there a Shadowbringers forum?

Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    I mean your entire argument is that I'm lying, yet you have zero proof to show otherwise. As a top 50 US raider during BC, I'm just done debating with you when you clearly have zero clue about what fights are difficult and which fights aren't. You're actually clueless as to the state of the game now and back then, so I wouldn't be surprised if you have zero experience raiding back then.
    Pretty sure the evidence is that you literally have no idea what you are talking about. You called Muru an easy fight after hotfixes even though that was very much not true.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trend View Post

Leave and have you guys have all the fun with the flame bait threads? Nah.

Everything is subjective.

Quote Originally Posted by jellmoo View Post
    Because:

- The story is godawful
    I disagree profoundly with every one of these. I LOVE islands. The story is mostly fine. Zone design has been FANTASTIC (with the only exception in my mind being some of the verticality of Nazjatar, but Drustvar is my favorite zone of all time.)

I have tons of fun playing all the specs for the characters I have... arcane mage, BM hunter, demo lock, outlaw rogue, wind walker monk. Very satisfying.

"enjoyed" - sounds like you are done with this expansion and just living in denial that you actually dont like it.

Because:

- Warfronts are terrible
    - The story is godawful
    - The Azerite armor system is bland and not compelling
    - Gated grinds are the new normal
    Those are your opinions, not facts, nor are they the feelings of other folks. Especially considering, the person who made the post, is telling you they enjoy it.

When are people going to learn, not EVERYONE feels the exact same way you do. Just because you're a salty bitch, doesn't mean everyone else needs to sit in a circle and cry with you.

Weeb fantasy is crap.

Well of course. Even the point about the story is subjective. These are my reasons for disliking BfA. YMMV.
    Respect for that.
    @thwart <- don't click this and learn his shame
    Newsflash: 2016 Thwart would hate 2019 Thwart! Definitely don't click this either!

We see you.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I am absolutely a jerk, a complete cunt. But I encourage you to rise above.

Quote Originally Posted by agentsi View Post
    Those are your opinions, not facts, nor are they the feelings of other folks.
    The part where he says "Specs were gutted and play terribly" is a fact, not influenced by feeling. Some classes don't function correctly or even have an identity. And when he mentioned "gutted" he means more abilities removed, tier bonuses removed, baseline abilities/legiondary pieces/artifact weapon ability traits being moved into talents.

Otherwise, pruning, which has been happening since WOD.

Everything else is subjective, as you said it is.
    Last edited by Beefkow; 2019-08-19 at 10:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brenz View Post
    Some people are just easy to please
    NAH i like them as well just haven't had time lately real life in the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Beefkow View Post
    The part where he says "Specs were gutted and play terribly" is a fact, not influenced by feeling. Some classes don't function correctly or even have an identity. And when he mentioned "gutted" he means more abilities removed, tier bonuses removed, baseline abilities/legiondary pieces/artifact weapon ability traits being moved into talents.

Otherwise, pruning, which has been happening since WOD.

Everything else is subjective, as you said it is.
    Give me an example of a completely gutted spec rendered useless after legion. Just one.

This isn't me being snarky, I'm interested. Because I raid, I read the logs, I see what classes perform well and what classes don't. I play an AFF warlock, who is great to tag along for raids but is shown the door when it comes to M+. Yes we lost some skills, we gained a few others. Change happens from expansion to expansion, we have to expect that to some degree. But I can't think of a single spec that is "useless" in the game. Each one has a place somewhere.

I don't know how anyone can say zone design was lackluster. These were some of the best looking zones ever. Questing/story arcs for each were all great.

Some folks should just go play something else.

Quote Originally Posted by Trend View Post
    Cool story bro. Glad you like your game that is awesome except for the inferior end-game. Sounds great.

Just one thread, but ffxiv will always be irrelevant next to wow, so whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by agentsi View Post
    Give me an example of a completely gutted spec rendered useless after legion. Just one.

This isn't me being snarky, I'm interested. Because I raid, I read the logs, I see what classes perform well and what classes don't. I play an AFF warlock, who is great to tag along for raids but is shown the door when it comes to M+. Yes we lost some skills, we gained a few others. Change happens from expansion to expansion, we have to expect that to some degree. But I can't think of a single spec that is "useless" in the game. Each one has a place somewhere.
    Arms warriors.

Their single target rotation is extremely flawed in terms of rage regeneration and cycling through executes, it just doesn't make sense. Their single target damage relies on their mastery, which is a stat we avoid at all costs, it shouldn't work like that.

We don't have a way of generating rage on demand, we just have to pray they we crit on our next AA. Rend is a talent, otherwise if its picked, it doesn't add any flavor to our rotation or make it any better.

They bring virtually nothing to the table in M+ except solid damage, which a DH or a rogue can do x1000 times better.

What I mean by saying that "classes play terribly", I am basing that on mechanics and gameplay, I don't care about the numbers.
    Last edited by Beefkow; 2019-08-19 at 10:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Beefkow View Post
    Arms warriors.

Their single target rotation is extremely flawed in terms of rage regeneration and cycling through executes, it just doesn't make sense. Their single target damage relies on their mastery, which is a stat we avoid at all costs, it shouldn't work like that.

We don't have a way of generating rage on demand, we just have to pray they we crit on our next AA. Rend is a talent, otherwise if its picked, it doesn't add any flavor to our rotation or make it any better.

They bring virtually nothing to the table in M+ except solid damage, which a DH or a rogue can do x1000 times better.
    That spec, in all fairness. Was never meant for PvE. Not even in Vanilla/Classic days. It's always been the goto PvP spec. So am I sad it doesn't dominate there like Fury does? No. Because Fury has pretty much always been the PvE spec. I played Warrior from Vanilla thru MoP, hated the tanking changes so never went back to tanking. They still do very good dmg, outside of a few flaws that you listed. But those flaws, weren't fixed with artifacts. THey were there in legion too. I remember doing the artifact challenge for the arms warrior. It was easy, and had plenty of dps/rage. Even played it a tad during BFA, it is hardly a broken spec, just isn't the top performer. Because I bet money right now, if it was top of the DPS charts, and fury was where arms is at, no arms player would be complaining.

i found bfa to be the worst of the expansions i've played. i didn't play wod or mop, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    As a top 50 US raider during BC
    Liar.

Does you dad also work for blizzard?