Poll: Average /played?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

What will be your average /played during the 1st week?

Hi guys!

Wondering what will be your average playing time during the first week?

Took a week off (8 days including labor day). Plan on sleeping as little as possible the first 4-5 days. Then getting back to normal towards then end. Shooting for the fastest leveling time possible.

I plan to play for at least the first 24 hours straight. I'll just go as long as I can manage until my brain stops functioning and I'll sleep until I wake up and repeat that process until I hit 60. I can usually function alright on 5-6 hours sleep so average it out to about 17 hours a day to account for bathroom/kitchen breaks.

I will still be on holidays at Crete (already there) when it goes live, then back to work with a day in between. Still, i believe i should be able to play 4-5 hours per day on average, but we will see!

Not a lot.

1-20 is going to be a shit show.

I'm in no rush.
    Mods are too busy to be bothered with moderation...but still post nonsense in threads.

Please do not contact me about moderation - Reach out to another member.

I honestly do not know but i am in no rush to reach max lvl.
    Just playing through vanilla with some friends, gonna enjoy the old zones and some world pvp.

To me vanilla was not a game in which i rushed to max level, i just enjoyed the experience and took my time.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    The entire time barring food, exercise, shopping and sleep. I've taken it off for a reason.
    Paladin Bash has spoken.

Will start on Saturday and be playing for the whole weekend, maybe take a vacation for 1-2 days. But that's all. At least will miss that 1st rush and fuckton of people in the start zone

Don't know, max. 10h/day, 6-8 more likely. I still plan on sleeping, going to the gym and all the other stuff. I took a week off but it won't keep me away from my other daily things. +12h a day sounds incredibly unhealthy and I don't see the point rushing in Classic.
    Last edited by Nyel; 2019-08-19 at 09:53 AM.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

10+ Year Old Account
    I put 8-12 because I've got a week off from Wed-Wed, but honestly, it depends how good it actually is when I play it and how often my mate's on. We're playing together as a duo and we don't really know how good it's going to be. We keep saying we're hyped and will probably get bored after a few hours, but fingers crossed we have a blast and play for hours and hours.

I'd guess 40-50 minutes in week 1 and 2 and 3 and for the first year as I relish the nostalgia trip it will bring me.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

I plan to take it slowly. I will mainly be leveling with friends a few times per week.

Busy life at the moment so I doubt I will be able to play more than 2h/day.

No time off work, so expect to play around 7hours a day 4-11, and some more on saturday/sunday. So something like 60hours ish.
    None of us really changes over time. We only become more fully what we are.

First week, probably 0 or very close to it. Not looking forward to wait a few hours in the queue only to fight for hours over mobs to complete 1-2 quests.
    Maybe 1 hour in the morning before going to work if it won't be overcrowded.
    Warlock soloing https://www.youtube.com/user/Firedemon012 (old & abandoned)

I will go over 20 hours probably. I have quit my job. No joke. Classic is the only thing going on for me now.

I work too much or else id no life the game.

Wish I could take the week off but I’m just starting a new job and I’ll have a lot of work shit going on so I’ll be lucky to get 10 hours in the entire week.
    Quote Originally Posted by downnola View Post
    me: wow, why am I tired and feel like shit?
    body: coffee is not a meal, drink some water
    body: eat a vegetable.
    body: sleep
    me: I guess we'll never know
    body: oh my god.

Quote Originally Posted by Shayd View Post
    Hi guys!

Wondering what will be your average playing time during the first week?
    How am I supposed to know that?

You missed the option of 0hr/day