Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by blackweb View Post
    How long Blizzard will you keep spinning this fantasy that most of the devs in your "WoW Classic Creators Video" were the creators of Classic? Jeff Kaplan, Alex Afrasabi and Robert Pardo were not in fact the original creators of WoW classic.

In fact Blizzard, they were not the original creators of WoW. In fact Bill Roper, Max Schaeffer and the "Condors" were the original creators of WoW classic. Despite attempts to scrub all evidence that Bill Roper, Max Schaeffer and the Condors from all things WoW Classic and Blizzard Entertainment, evidence still remains.

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/ec.../1100-2810134/

Note that in this article, it is Bill Roper who announced World of Warcraft. Bill Roper was the VP of game development at Blizzard through most of WoW Classic development.

I remember the day that Bill Roper announced that he was leaving Blizzard. It was a sad day for most Blizzard game fans. Bill Roper, Max Schaeffer and his team worked at Blizzard for over a decade and were instrumental in creating most of the great Blizzard games including Warcraft I, II, and II, Diablo and Diablo II and World of Warcraft.

http://www.insidemacgames.com/news/s...ArticleID=8022

https://www.diablowiki.net/Bill_Roper

https://news.softpedia.com/news/Bill...rd-58892.shtml

https://games.slashdot.org/story/03/...-leave-company

Robert Pardo succeeded Bill Roper as VP of game development at Blizzard late in WoW Classic beta when Bill Roper left. That is when Jeff Kaplan and Alex Afrasabi became lead WoW devs. I remember that many of the changes they made in the game just before release were very unwelcome to me and many other Blizzard fans. Tom Chilton did not join the WoW dev team until after the release of WoW classic in 2004.

You make yourselves look very small and petty Blizzard when you exclude World of Warcraft's original designers and developers from every WoW anniversary announcement and now the WoW Classic Creators video. Why wont you give credit where credit is due?

It is past time that you do the right thing Blizzard. Make a video that includes Bill Roper, Max Schaeffer and the "Condors". Interview them, I want to know what they think about the re-release of the game they created, World of Warcraft.
    There is a huge difference between WoW Classic, and vanilla WoW. Vanilla WoW is the original game that launched in 2004, created by a group of developers. WoW Classic, on the other hand, is the re-launch game using an updated client, created by a different group of developers.

The ones who created WoW Classic are not the ones who created Vanilla WoW, and vice-versa.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorbalt View Post
    The VP of the company had as much to do with the development of classic as my left testicle did.
    True fact: my right testicle was the inspiration for the art design of C'thun.

Quite possibly one of the dumbest threads in awhile. OP has NO idea who Blizzard asked to be in ANY video. I would think people would decline. If I don't work for a company anymore, why the hell would I want to be a shill in one of their advertisements?

This is literally being outraged for the sake of being outraged.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaHandsB View Post
    Those guys are no longer employed by Blizzard. You can't expect their current companies to be cool with them dropping what they are doing to come shoot a video about WoW classic. You also can't expect the videos to feature every single creator, there were many others on the team as well not being featured.
    Exactly, OP is just being a dumbass

Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    Exactly, OP is just being a dumbass
    Are posters like this obvious troll all that is left of the WoW community on mmo-champion?

5+ Year Old Account
    I honestly really wanted to see the original people that did the scores for WoW. They made absolutely perfect music especially in the starting zones. They need more credit for helping to create an immersive atmosphere.
    “I've noticed that everybody that is for abortion has already been born.”
    ― Ronald Regan

Are posters like this obvious troll all that is left of the WoW community on mmo-champion?
    When you dont have any arguments to support your case so you target out the one shitpost and act like noone else said anything :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Going to close this as the OP and others are derailing the thread.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."