<got em> | NA-PvP | Horde | Hardcore PvP and Semi-Hardcore PvE

Raid Times: 7:00pm - 11:00pm EST, Tuesday + Thursday -- Sunday conditional based on progress.

The guild is primarily a hardcore hardcore PvP guild with the understanding that high level PvP in classic requires PvE items,
as such we will plan on regularly raiding at times to be decided between roughly 7:00pm and 1:00am EST.

The guild currently has roughly 15 committed players, and our core leadership consists of high level PvP players. Every core player
has hit and maintained Gladiator rankings in arena pvp, high level rated battlegrounds, and some, including myself, were former Rank 1
titled players during WOTLK and TBC days. While you are not required to be at this level of PvP prowess, you would be expected to be
a solid player both in PvP and PvE. To be up front, we are not looking for casuals.

The majority of us are in our late 20s to early 30s. While I do consider us as a whole to be kind, mature, and considerate, we also enjoy a
relaxed atmosphere. We like to joke around and we are not easily offended. If you're someone that is easily offended this may not be
the guild for you. On the other hand, if you're a chill person, can take and dish a joke, and just want to enjoy some high level PvP and solid PvE
with competent people, then we might be right for you. I would say competency is our greatest asset, if you're a good player and want
equally strong players around you, and are skeptical of many guilds, you certainly won't be disappointed joining us. Likewise, if your goal
is to hit Rank 14, then we're the guild for you.

Raid loot will be distributed via loot council with zero bias. Gear priority will be go to whatever means justify the most efficient progression, with
rolls being utilized in situations where there is equal merit to items. We will help any and all guild members gear quickly so we can begin phase one
raids as soon as possible.

If you're interested message me on discord at tom<got em>#5934 (I can't post discord link because my account is new).

- - - Updated - - -

bumppppppppppp

- - - Updated - - -

bumppppppppppp