Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Is there an addon that puts a "large map" button on the mini map? I'm so used to there being one there, it's driving me nuts having to go down to the bottom of the screen to open the map (yes I know I can push the M button ...bleh)

What about floating combat text, with icons, so I can see which of my dots is doing what tick of damage?

I am playing a priest in Classic, and historically have used something like vuhdo or healbot to aid with raid healing. Is there a way to configure either of those to be able to do down ranking of spells as well?

any alternative to move anything or an addon to resize windows like char, talents, quest log and so on? i use elvui but somehow it shrank all those windows

Looking for an addon to move player debuffs, something akin to Aura Frames.

Has anyone gotten OmniCC to work on the debuffs for your target? Seems to work fine for my bars, but I would just like to see when my debuffs are about to fall off. Maybe I should hunt down ACZcastbar or X-Perl for the real old school addon feel.

Quote Originally Posted by xdunpealx View Post
    Has anyone gotten OmniCC to work on the debuffs for your target? Seems to work fine for my bars, but I would just like to see when my debuffs are about to fall off. Maybe I should hunt down ACZcastbar or X-Perl for the real old school addon feel.
    it doesnt seem to work for enemy debuffs, however "ClassicAuraDurations" works with it and I believe works like youre wanting.

- - - Updated - - -

Im possibly weird for this, but i've never liked weak auras. Has anyone found a working "powerauras" for classic?

https://legacy-wow.com/vanilla-addons/power-auras/
    https://github.com/laytya/PowerAuras-vanilla

And one other that I wont link here as it triggered my antivirus, all show up and are acknowledged by the game but do not work/open.

Does anyone know how to track poisons with weakaura? They seem not to be trackable as buffs, as on live?

Quote Originally Posted by Primal10000 View Post
    Does anyone know how to track poisons with weakaura? They seem not to be trackable as buffs, as on live?
    Tried this? https://wago.io/lAphGN5py

Is there a way to track windfury on your allies? Its for totem twisting.

15+ Year Old Account
    I have a question. I have been looking for an add-on similar to Miks Scrolling BattleText for classic and have yet to find one on the Twitch client. Does anyone know of one? As a healer, it kinda sucks that currently there's no way to make floating text for heals on friendly targets (that I'm notincing, maybe I'm missing something?).
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

Hello,

Here are some addons I am searching for :

Group : see pets life (as a healer) in the group interface

Debuff/Buff target durations

Quest panel : on 2 frame, one with list and other with text. Retail only ?

World map : not in full screen

Trading chanel : everywhere (I remember an addon called "anthena something"

Crafting : see elements required before buying

Am I asking to much ?

- - - Updated - - -

And an addon to tell the group how I am in quest (wolf fang 2/15)

ANd an addon to tell people i kicked

what is the name of the addon that increases the quest window size ?

so you can see like ~10+ lines of quests at once in the log instead of the default

Quote Originally Posted by Absintheminded View Post
    Who the fuck doesn't like add-ons *at all* in classic? They were just as integral to the game then as they are now.
    They were often very slow to be updated and very buggy. Much like now people would get so dependent on them that they couldn't function with out them. So many guilds didn't allow them. You have other purests that act like they are heroes for playing with out them. These are oddly also often the people dead in the fire that really need dbm/bigwigs.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

LFA addon for profession

Looking for an addon that does this in the classic, does anyone know of any?

TradeSkillDW

To be fair, I can't recall using any addons in vanilla. Been to long.

For classic however there are currently 2 installed : titan panel and questie.

All I need for now.
    Don't argue with an idiot.
    He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience!

Herald of the Titans RaoBurning's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lefse View Post
    I am playing a priest in Classic, and historically have used something like vuhdo or healbot to aid with raid healing. Is there a way to configure either of those to be able to do down ranking of spells as well?
    Healbot lets you assign individual ranks to clicks without any hoops really. My druid is only level 17 but having rank 1 spells at my finger tips for light touch healing really started saving my ass. I didn't start healing originally until Wrath, so downranking was a real learning experience.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    This is America. We always have warm dead bodies.
    if we had confidence that the President clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said that.

Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post

so you can see like ~10+ lines of quests at once in the log instead of the default
    QuestGuru_Classic

10+ Year Old Account
    I am wanting an addon that lets me see how long my debuffs are on the target. I have heard of a couple but I downloaded them and couldnt seem to get them to work. Any help is appreciated.

Ok so I found a setup that works for the most part except it isn't showing the duration for my Deadly Poison still.
    Last edited by Harry Botter; 2019-09-08 at 09:01 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I recommend some ice for your feet mate. With the trail of hot takes you're leaving in this thread they must be burning.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post

QuestLog Extened is the one I've found that works.

Quote Originally Posted by Kassina View Post
    QuestLog Extened is the one I've found that works.
    this https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/project-5075 ?

its really old, from 2007 ..