Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post
    Then pay for another account and use it for Classic specifically. People multibox all the time, and you can say "I am paying for 10 characters on the same server, why can't I multibox them?!" all you want, but the option is right there. You just have to be willing to pay for it.
    Because it is on a same game. Characters between Classic and Retail cant interact between each other, that is easy to understand considering they are two different games.....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Harder than the current solution, since the infrastructure for that was already set up anyway.

And you've personally agreed to not sharing your account when you created it.
    Yeah it takes time and they don't give a fuck but paying customers not being able to play the game, retail version since they are in queue for classic, is just fine with them.

I have and account sharing is different to original owner being able to play two versions of the game....

Quote Originally Posted by Capo dei capi View Post
    We did it everyone. We have successfully complained about every aspect of retail and classic. There certainly can't be anything else to whine about after this "reason".
    Nah this is actually pretty legitimate and a really dumb choice because they might be able to get people to give retail another try while stuck in q.

How the hell would you do that, even? This isn't runescape, it's not a game where you can click something, make a cup of coffee, and you're still doing the thing 3-4 minutes later.

Quote Originally Posted by Xath View Post
    Nah this is actually pretty legitimate and a really dumb choice because they might be able to get people to give retail another try while stuck in q.
    Ahh, queue times. Well I don't expect this to be a permanent issue. There's a reason I've been waiting a few days for the hype to die down a little.

Quote Originally Posted by markos82 View Post
    Yes I am paying for wow subscription, wow now has 2 different games so I am paying for 2 games my choice is which game I am going to p;lay and when. If I wanna play both games ( and I am playing for both ) I should be able to. If I don't wanna waste time in queue for 90min or so and wanna play other version of WoW i should be able to do so.
    You absolutely have a choice of which game you can play. You can play Retail or you can play Classic. If you wish to play both at the same time you have the option to buy a separate subscription. Why is this complicated to grasp?

If you subscribe to the basic Netflix package you can watch on one screen at a time. But you want to watch Stranger Things and Black Mirror at the same time? You have to upgrade to another package. Maybe one day Blizzard will give that option, but for now you have to suck it up, stop being entitled, and pay a second sub.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    How the hell would you do that, even? This isn't runescape, it's not a game where you can click something, make a cup of coffee, and you're still doing the thing 3-4 minutes later.

Ahh, queue times. Well I don't expect this to be a permanent issue. There's a reason I've been waiting a few days for the hype to die down a little.
    It's at 7 hours during the middle of they day for herod I really hate my schedule could literally only find one guild to raid with and they refused to switch off herod.

Quote Originally Posted by jellmoo View Post
    You absolutely have a choice of which game you can play. You can play Retail or you can play Classic. If you wish to play both at the same time you have the option to buy a separate subscription. Why is this complicated to grasp?
    That is not the point!!! The point is if I wanna play classic and i see a queue of 10k and wait time of 2 hours I CANT play retail, not unless i wanna lose queue!!!

If you subscribe to the basic Netflix package you can watch on one screen at a time. But you want to watch Stranger Things and Black Mirror at the same time? You have to upgrade to another package. Maybe one day Blizzard will give that option, but for now you have to suck it up, stop being entitled, and pay a second sub.
    They are two different games, not two different packages!!!

That is not the point!!! The point is if I wanna play classic and i see a queue of 10k and wait time of 2 hours I CANT play retail, not unless i wanna lose queue!!!
    That is correct. Working as intended.

They are two different games, not two different packages!!!
    It is a single subscription.

This is incredibly dumb circular "logic". It is only that way because blizz has currently foolishly decided it will be that way whereas they might get people to give retail another shot if they could play during q and were subbed anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Xath View Post
    This is incredibly dumb circular "logic". It is only that way because blizz has currently foolishly decided it will be that way whereas they might get people to give retail another shot if they could play during q and were subbed anyway.
    Why? They they are already subscribed to Retail. They already have their money.

Nope, since they are 2 different games.

But you can actually share Netflix with others and watch it...

That share a single subscription.

Not with the basic plan. That’s the point...

Blizzard isn't Netflix...and Netflix doesn't like you sharing your account either.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

That share a single subscription.
    Where is that stated!?

Not with the basic plan. That’s the point...
    The point is you can since you have option!

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Midnight Bomber View Post
    Blizzard isn't Netflix...and Netflix doesn't like you sharing your account either.
    You really can share, thats the point....

10+ Year Old Account
    I would very much like to play retail a bit while I wait in these 4 hours queues.

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Midnight Bomber View Post
    And when you pay that WoW sub, you get Classic as a bonus
    But you still have to pay money to get it. Therefore, not free.

Only the more expensive plan and only with people in the same household.

Where is that stated!?
    You pay on subscription for both games dude...

The point is you can since you have option!
    With Netflix you have these options:

Basic Plan: Only view one at a time.
    Higher Plan: Vier more than one at a time.

With WoW you have these options:

1 Subscription: Play one game at a time
    2 Subscriptions: Play both games at the same time

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    You pay for one subscription to one single game? Hello?
    I hope you're trolling dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Lulbalance View Post
    I hope you're trolling dude.
    I forgot to add "at a time."

Regardless, the mental gymnastics people in this thread have used to try justifying what is essentially account sharing is honestly amusing.