Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by robotusch View Post
    And journeywow has apparently thrown in the towel, stating that he's out of the race, since he won't be going long periods without sleep again.
    It’s a young persons game now.

Quote Originally Posted by robotusch View Post
    And journeywow has apparently thrown in the towel, stating that he's out of the race, since he won't be going long periods without sleep again.
    Yeah I read that in his twitch channel. Well see, I think he got demotivated by some basic mistakes he made due to lack of sleep/distraction but he's back at it again and with a good pace, but the edge he had in the beginning faded away and the mage having the advantage of AOE'ing really picking up after 40+ and that he got his mount really early while Journeywow still will need to grind a lot(~15g) before he can get a mount.

Ahmpy (Just logged back and his now playiing) got 50g from his guild and was able to buy mount at lvl 40.

So we have both Jokerd and Ahmpy currently @ 42 but with advantage to Joker who is almost 43.

Journeywow is not much behind with LvL 41.5

So 3 of the TOP contenders are playing live atm.
    Last edited by MrAnderson; 2019-08-28 at 09:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    Not really, the game starts with patch balancing updates from the last patch of VWoW @ 1.12.

People are playing with Naxx refined and balanced talents. The leveling areas and quest content are the same, but your char strength is still stronger than what was released in Nov 2004.
    I started on this patch I believe on 2004. So that means I didn't play Vanilla? Are you daft? Any one who played before TBC played vanilla.

I'm confused why anyone cares? world first in Classic doesn't matter, the game is so easy now, everyone knows what to do, there's guides everywhere, no one has a toaster computer. It's been done, there was world first 15 years ago, stop making everything a race.
    YES we all know method wants to try and relive their glory of not getting world first in Vanilla and losing to Nihilum because they didn't get world first until Nihilum/Ensidia and paragon all quit

Quote Originally Posted by dipzz View Post
    I'm confused why anyone cares about something that I do not?
    Wow, a mental titan is in our presence.

Quote Originally Posted by Nefastus View Post
    Was about to say that... Seens silly to call some of these stuff "world first".
    O come on, I think you know how silly YOU sounds. It's a new race. Fresh chars, fresh servers, new competitors, re-released game. Just like there's a new superbowl champ every season, there can be a new world first race champ, as long as it's a fresh race.

Btw, what happened to all those dungeon cleave teams that were going to trash solo players? Did the server queues mess that up or are they still in there?

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grump View Post
    Wow, a mental titan is in our presence.
    A singularity imploding into itself.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dipzz View Post
    I'm confused why anyone cares? world first in Classic doesn't matter, the game is so easy now, everyone knows what to do, there's guides everywhere, no one has a toaster computer. It's been done, there was world first 15 years ago, stop making everything a race.
    YES we all know method wants to try and relive their glory of not getting world first in Vanilla and losing to Nihilum because they didn't get world first until Nihilum/Ensidia and paragon all quit
    I'm confused why so many people who don't care spend so much energy telling other people they don't care and why they shouldn't either.
    If the race doesn't interest you, maybe not follow it? Dunno. Just a thought.

The fact that people are "racing" thru Classic is cringeworthy. These people are dumb. People caring and watching are even more so.
    Losing sleep over this? haha. Come on, Grow up at least a little
    There I said it
    Dumb

Quote Originally Posted by Sariengrey View Post
    The fact that people are "racing" thru Classic is cringeworthy. These people are dumb. People caring and watching are even more so.
    There I said it
    Dumb
    go away...

Quote Originally Posted by Sariengrey View Post
    There I said it
    Dumb
    It's very funny to see how much time and efforts people like you who obviously dont care, spend in these threads. Just go back to retail already and stop looking so dumb with useless post like that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by quite an expert in wow View Post
    the thing is, people like ahmpy are very seasoned levelers, i just doubt it's possible to level so much faster at the current state of the game, the claims they would already be 7 levels higher or so just seem wrong

besides, not a single person has yet to show ANY proof that 'some chinese guy' is doing so much better, yet for unknown reasons you believe it (and no, there are not that many servers, it's very easy to get a complete overview)
    Im not saying there "is" a chinese guy, im saying there is many servers that are not monitored here and there is a whole region that nobody on this forum plays on. So there is many chances that some speedrunner are also on those servers but we just dont know about it because they are not streamers since for some reasons if you are a speedrunner you have to be a streamers nowaday...

If anyone wants to bother clicking through the streams to look at peoples level the Chinese twitch is at:

https://www.douyu.com/g_WOW

Will take some time for asian streamers to wake up, it's like 4 am there atm

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Knaar View Post
    Will take some time for asian streamers to wake up, it's like 4 am there atm
    Don't the Chinese only sleep for like an hour anyways and then work 20 hour days?

https://www.twitch.tv/nanettie This party of horde players are ALL lvl 42 and AOE farming SM non stop at a good pace. They haven't slept yet, contrary of the other speed-runners mentioned before.

Quote Originally Posted by MrAnderson View Post
    https://www.twitch.tv/nanettie This party of horde players are ALL lvl 42 and AOE farming SM non stop at a good pace. They haven't slept yet, contrary of the other speed-runners mentioned before.
    Thank you!

People streaming on twitch, level 42 - same as the highest players posted before - and somehow nobody ever said a word about the. Now just try to think about all the other non-streamers out there doing the same.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrAnderson View Post
    they havent slept since launch?

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    If any of the raids last longer than a day upon being reached / released (bar any obvious bugs) I'll be shocked.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gutnbrg View Post
    they havent slept since launch?
    Cocaine is hella of a drug.