Page 2 of 60 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    idk seems pretty cool to me if true. Do people really think its that bad? Geez.

Quote Originally Posted by Kemsa View Post
    Spicy as Hel.... get it? like Hel daughter of Lok..... doesnt matter

I love that the creator of the image its using the colors of necromancy from BfA, the bwomsamdis power and etc.
    And you know something? blizzard loves doing ships that we never use like the big new Forsaken Flag ship of Sylvannas and if we look at them, they are Drakkars.... meaning Helya...

idk looks fake af.

Oh god i can feel Pyromancers video now. Good good.
    "THE END IS UPON US: why the shadowlands leak is our only way out"

Why the fuck would bolvar care about this war and why the helya would he decide to leave his domain to come and attack just to be swayed last second???

I swear it's like pyro fans make this stuff to prompt videos

Everybody loses! *Laughter that turns into weeping*
    Retail sucks. Classic sucks. No positivity, only negative feedback. Why is everybody so damn miserable? Must be somebody else's fault, it couldn't possibly be my INSANELY TOXIC ATTITUDE.

Quote Originally Posted by FrostHate View Post
    If Sylvanas actually baits the Alliance in defending TB while she attacks Stormwind I will buy her $400 figurine. Lmao
    If it happens then blizzard needs to pick up the phone because I fucking called it.

Third time this expansion that tactic would be used

I know that we are in an era of shock value, but killing all of the faction leaders during one boss fight sounds a bit... BC like? Are they supposed to be all fine and dandy once we are done with the shadowlands (hence making their deaths meaningless) or are we supposed to get a whole set of faction leaders in an expansion or two?

Sounds interesting but far too complex for Blizzard to execute. Gallywix helping build anything? Isn't he just a fat stupid goblin who doesn't tinker but instead uses political power or what have you to rule over the goblins and just spends his time counting coin?

Quote Originally Posted by allegos View Post
    I remember thinking “c’mon, there’s no way they’d do something as stupid as that time travel story that leaked,” right up until the second they introduced Warlords of Draenor.

I’m no longer capable of believing that “Sylvanas is redeemed by the revelation that she was playing the long game against N’zoth” is too stupid to be true. It’s awfully damn stupid, and it’s as likely as not to be legit.

I do like the art of the ghostly ships in Stormwind Harbor, too. If this is bogus, at the person responsible tried.
    She wants to unite the factions against her and end the conflict between the two with her death.

Lelouch from code Geass

Likely fake but I'm all here for Tyrande decapitating Nathanos. Please let it be a cinematic.

Saw the picture immediately thought of this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tt0hml2j43E

Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    I know that we are in an era of shock value, but killing all of the faction leaders during one boss fight sounds a bit... BC like? Are they supposed to be all fine and dandy once we are done with the shadowlands (hence making their deaths meaningless) or are we supposed to get a whole set of faction leaders in an expansion or two?
    In WoW though, death isn't really... permanent. This could be an opportunity for them to explain how certain characters die for good and give a lore reason why players are able to resurrect.

Pretty sure Sylvanas knew this all along, and it's why just killing everyone willy nilly wasn't "bad" to her - she knew everyone had to die to deal with the bigger bad - N'Zoth.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    In WoW though, death isn't really... permanent. This could be an opportunity for them to explain how certain characters die for good and give a lore reason why players are able to resurrect.

Pretty sure Sylvanas knew this all along, and it's why just killing everyone willy nilly wasn't "bad" to her - she knew everyone had to die to deal with the bigger bad - N'Zoth.
    The only problem with that is there are multiple times where we see her personal thoughts in books/short stories and not a single time does this come up.

I don't like it, but I buy it. Sounds like the exact kind of thing they'd try to do. It's also ridiculous.

This is so bad. I can't even properly describe how bad. There's no word for something so shitty.
    Whatever...

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    The only problem with that is there are multiple times where we see her personal thoughts in books/short stories and not a single time does this come up.
    Just because we've seen a few of her thoughts doesn't mean we've seen all of them. Slow release of information is pretty common tactic in storytelling. This would be critical to keep from players until the moment at the end. All they gave us are hints - like the mysterious meeting between Helya and Sylvanas.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Just because we've seen a few of her thoughts doesn't mean we've seen all of them. Slow release of information is pretty common tactic in storytelling. This would be critical to keep from players until the moment at the end. All they gave us are hints - like the mysterious meeting between Helya and Sylvanas.
    But we see her internal justification for starting the Horde/Alliance war and it had nothing to do with N'zoth or any of that.

It'd be weird if she was lying to herself in her own thoughts so that the reader wouldn't understand her plan. Is she Deadpool now?

Quote Originally Posted by Spacewalrus2010 View Post
    idk seems pretty cool to me if true. Do people really think its that bad? Geez.
    I'm with you, I hope this is true.

Okay, losing Darnassus and Lordaeron is one thing, but this person really wants us to believe that they'll have Sylvanas take Stormwind? Even just as a raid. What are they gonna do, it's THE major hub for Alliance. "Oh, you can still run around Stormwind like usual but when you go into the raid instance you'll see a version that Sylvanas captured?" I can understand it being a raid, but literally having Sylvanas completely take control of it is farfetched. Especially when Sylvanas's whole thing for the start of this was to "separate the Horde and Alliance with a giant ocean inbetween". Also, everyone dying at the end and getting sent to the Shadowlands. So they're either going to add in some area of the Shadowlands already or we're just going to randomly snap back to the raid entrance in some random "Not Yet Introduced"" phenomenon. Yeah, not buying it here.

Quote Originally Posted by DotEleven View Post
    Okay, losing Darnassus and Lordaeron is one thing, but this person really wants us to believe that they'll have Sylvanas take Stormwind? Even just as a raid. What are they gonna do, it's THE major hub for Alliance. "Oh, you can still run around Stormwind like usual but when you go into the raid instance you'll see a version that Sylvanas captured?" I can understand it being a raid, but literally having Sylvanas completely take control of it is farfetched. Especially when Sylvanas's whole thing for the start of this was to "separate the Horde and Alliance with a giant ocean inbetween". Also, everyone dying at the end and getting sent to the Shadowlands. So they're either going to add in some area of the Shadowlands already or we're just going to randomly snap back to the raid entrance in some random "Not Yet Introduced"" phenomenon. Yeah, not buying it here.
    Same thing as org during the end of MoP so...
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

Tbh that's how it should be if there was any kind of coherence in the story (although gallywix and mekatorque part is outside any coherence)
    Knowing how blizzard operates its not gonna happen

As soon as I saw tinker I knew it was fanboi bullshit