Poll: Who would win?

Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

Question Batman vs. Vegeta

So since the Goku vs. Superman thread was so popular, I thought we should have a thread featuring the second two most important characters of those franchises. So who would win?

First of all Batman is more important to dc than Superman.

Batman cannot be beat as long as there is prep time.

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    First of all Batman is more important to dc than Superman
    As a character or because DC stands for Detective Comics? Because Superman is kind of known as the flag bearer of DC. He's the most recognized superhero on Earth, the Superman symbol is as recognizable as the cross and McDonalds arc.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    As a character or because DC stands for Detective Comics? Because Superman is kind of known as the flag bearer of DC. He's the most recognized superhero on Earth, the Superman symbol is as recognizable as the cross and McDonalds arc.

In every way imaginable.

Quote Originally Posted by bigsav1 View Post
    In every way imaginable.
    Yeah but is the bat symbol as recognizable as the cross or McDonalds' arc?

wait a second, this isn't a Batman vs. Superman thread

this is a dumb one, and not close. vegeta would win before batman could move.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    vegeta just kinda wins unless batman has a few years to study space monkeys and make something to stop them form just blowing up the planet instantly.

7+ Year Old Account
    A guy dressed as a bat vs a guy that can blow up the earth without even trying. Hmmm this is a hard one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well that's convenient...

7+ Year Old Account
    First of all Batman is more important to dc than Superman.

that really depends on how long the prep time is give him like 10 minuets and he loses to a ton of people hell give him 10 years and he still loses to a ton of people.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    that really depends on how long the prep time is give him like 10 minuets and he loses to a ton of people hell give him 10 years and he still loses to a ton of people.
    Or all characters can win or lose depending on who is writing, they are after all fictional characters.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsav1 View Post
    Or all characters can win or lose depending on who is writing, they are after all fictional characters.
    really? i never knew that i thought batman was real and he was keeping us all safe all alone!

vegeta just kinda wins unless batman has a few years to study space monkeys and make something to stop them form just blowing up the planet instantly.
    Heart virus Batarang.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Oblivion View Post
    this is a dumb one, and not close. vegeta would win before batman could move.
    Not if Vegeta does his usual long bragging routine

really? i never knew that i thought batman was real and he was keeping us all safe all alone!
    Which is why these debates are absolutely pointless.

7+ Year Old Account
    Heart virus Batarang.
    I mean you have to throw/fire a batarang and spacemonkeys are way faster then batman so he could just blow up the planet.

What I find intriguing is how you can write off Batman so easily, where in the other thread so many people claim Superman can beat Goku. Well... Goku/Vegeta are comparable, and Batman has beaten Superman in comics, cartoons and film before, so if Batman can beat Superman who beat Goku, then in theory he can beat Goku or Vegeta.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean you have to throw/fire a batarang and spacemonkeys are way faster then batman so he could just blow up the planet.
    Superman is faster than Batman too, and Batman nailed him good with those kryptonite projectiles.

What I find intriguing is how you can write off Batman so easily, where in the other thread so many people claim Superman can beat Goku. Well... Goku/Vegeta are comparable, and Batman has beaten Superman in comics, cartoons and film before, so if Batman can beat Superman who beat Goku, then in theory he can beat Goku or Vegeta.

- - - Updated - - -

Superman is faster than Batman too, and Batman nailed him good with those kryptonite projectiles.
    there is no kryptonite for saiyans. nothing batman has could even scrape vegetas skin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hard to say, but probaly batman if he prepared long enogh. Also since vegeta is alien and not human, batman can use leathal force against him.

Those fighters are pretty weak when getting suprised and even a gun could kill them in that case. (when Ki barrier is down)
    Vegeta can sense a attack coming at him tho.
    In combat Batman is more experienced in hand to hand combat (year wise) and it realy depends what year Vegata would visit earth.

Batman could also use poision or vacum of space and shot him down before he even landed on earth.

BUT...Batman could also call in for help from gag character Mister Mxyzptlk or Bat-Mite.

7+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

batman only holds his own against superman because superman isn't a real warrior/fight to the death kinda guy. theres no real way for batman to beat superman prep time or not if superman just wanted him dead and its the same with vegeta.