Poll: Who would win?

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Pandaren Monk
    5+ Year Old Account
    Nothing in Batman's entire toolkit could even scratch Vegeta.

Maybe Batman has a chance if he has a ton of prep/planning time and can recruit a bunch of other Saiyan types to help him or lure Vegeta into some kind of trap or something. But in a straight 1v1, Vegeta wins in less than a second (unless he wants to drag it out and toy with Batman for a while). Not even close.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    Batman cannot be beat as long as there is prep time.
    Batman lost many times to superman even with prepare
    Batman flat out admit that if Superman wants to beat him he will and he can't stop him, Batman only win because deep down superman is a good person and Batman isn't
    so no even Batman can't win against the impossible (u can check variantcomics youtube channel on 5 times batman lost to superman, when superman got real for change in what if scenarios)

@Thread, unrelated really, there are lot of Superman vs other heroes because Superman is the standard superhero model, Batman on other hand isn't
    Vegeta is cruel and ruthless, but Batman will win easily if he can study vegeta pre-fight first, Vegeta has a very known weak point in his family and batman will use it
    Also their fight will suck, Vegeta is sayan and Batman is human, almost no fight here, Vegeta beat the sh8t out of Batman until Batman use the family card trick or something

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cidzor View Post
    Nothing in Batman's entire toolkit could even scratch Vegeta.
    A normal heart disease killed Goku in alternate timeline, and Goku is stronger than Vegeta
    I'm confident Batman has sh8tload of virus to attack with, and since Vegeta loves to brag off and give enemy chance to get at his full power as we saw in cell saga, Vegeta will let Batman win
    Vegeta is too prideful to make a sneak attack, he will give Batman time to prepare and Batman will beat him because of that
    Still it won't be a good superhero fight, since Batman can't fist fight a sayan in first place
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Not all battles are won based on strength alone. Of course Vegeta is stronger, but Batman is effectively Sherlock Holmes but smarter with all the money and resource on the planet and off of it. Vegeta has greater weaknesses, like vanity and pride. Vegeta has lost many many battles. Vegeta is not a fool though, so it would not be as easy a contest, which is what makes this a good topic. I think it comes down to prep time. If this was a "meet me at high noon" type of thing Batman would probably win by having enough time to think about it. If Vegeta sent a Final Flash from orbit to the batcave while Batman was asleep, then I don't think there is much he could do. Batman's strength is in the ability to exploit an enemy's weakness.

So it depends.

Also Batman could user power ups like Majin Vegeta, so Majin Batman could be a thing, which wouldn't get him near the power level, but might at least allow him to survive long enough to spring a trap.

Also if Vegeta exists, the dragonballs exist, so Batman would obviously be far superior to collecting dragonballs than Bulma.
    Last edited by Zenfoldor; 2019-08-30 at 03:27 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone who says Batman is so up their own ass lol.

Batman is great. He'g done some deus ex machina shit but Vegeta is basically superman without the Kryptonite weakness. So there is very little he could do if anything to actual hurt him before Vegeta just nukes his ass. Vegeta gives ZERO fucks lol

Threads like this should be locked down, like the Superman vs Goku thread this will never end. Fanboys will endlessly argue which of their comic/manga book heroes will prevail.

It's like a childish game of yes and no. Grow up.

10+ Year Old Account
    If given prep-time, I'm sure Batman would figure out that Vegeta's strength comes from Ki, and then figure out how to harness it. The guy mastered every martial art on Earth. If he had the chance to observe Vegeta, he would copy his martial art style and learn how to use Ki himself. Might be a good fight, worthy of fanfic status at least. A couple of buildup chapters where Batman builds spybots to observe Vegeta's training with Whis, figures out Ultra Instinct because he is a genius, maybe even figures out the science of Ki and develops some Ki enhancing gadgets.

Clearly Batman, as Bruce Wayne.

He'll finding Vegeta's casting couch victims and win the battle in the courts, doesn't matter how powerful Vegeta is there.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    Vegeta would easily lose unless it was a strait up fist fight. Saiyan's have been shown to be effected by everyday normal shit and Vegeta is prideful and wouldn't go all out against Batman as he would sense that his powerlevel was that of a normal human scrub maybe just a little bit higher, or maybe even 0 since he isn't from the dragon ball universe. Vegeta would likely use a normal punch to knock Batman out and not even realize he is still conscious while Batman then uses some gadgets to take him down or lays low and prepares to take out Vegeta at another time.

Now if it was an evil version of Vegeta who would just kill shit then Batman would pretty much instantly lose without prep time.
    I mean vegeta is arguably faster then light and insanely durably. I really don’t see any way Batman would stand a chance no matter what he did.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    If given prep-time, I'm sure Batman would figure out that Vegeta's strength comes from Ki, and then figure out how to harness it. The guy mastered every martial art on Earth. If he had the chance to observe Vegeta, he would copy his martial art style and learn how to use Ki himself. Might be a good fight, worthy of fanfic status at least. A couple of buildup chapters where Batman builds spybots to observe Vegeta's training with Whis, figures out Ultra Instinct because he is a genius, maybe even figures out the science of Ki and develops some Ki enhancing gadgets.
    Human ki levels are greatly limited compared to monkeys even if Batman mastered ki fully he wouldn’t last a second even
    More so if you went as far as using god veggie.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    First of all Batman is more important to dc than Superman.

Batman cannot be beat as long as there is prep time.
    Didn't Batman get laid out by that chair when it told him who the joker was?

- - - Updated - - -

Vegeta's natural strength and speed would kill Batman in seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    I mean vegeta is arguably faster then light and insanely durably. I really don’t see any way Batman would stand a chance no matter what he did.

- - - Updated - - -

Human ki levels are greatly limited compared to monkeys even if Batman mastered ki fully he wouldn’t last a second even

Vegeta can be affected poisons, gases, and pretty much anything else non ki related and thats not even counting the versions of Batman with god tier powers/items. Vegeta is too cocky and arrogant and caring to win unless its an evil version of him which would easily one shot Batman.

The funny thing is noob Vegeta probably has a much better chance (like 100%) beating Batman then god Vegeta mainly because of his personality. Plus you would also have to use a god tier version of Batman too.

A Universal survival Arc for DC vs the 7th Universe would be interesting tho since both sides would be unable to kill but would still be forced to take out their opponents and people like Batman would lose their edge of being able to comeback and prepare.
    Last edited by qwerty123456; 2019-09-03 at 05:41 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stripping away both of their plot armor, Batman doesn't hold a candle to Vegeta. I don't know much about DBZ, but Batman is just a man. Vegeta can annihilate entire planets. Can move faster than the eye can follow. Can throw many, many punches per second. Batman would die before he could blink.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

1. You forgetting when Goku got shot in the back during Resurrection F? Insane power levels still leave you vulnerable to sneak attacks.

2. Ultra Instinct isn't limited to Sayians, though. If Batman were to observe Whis trying to teach it to Vegeta, I don't doubt that Batman would pick it up and master it. Batman's superpower is observation. Oh, and Human power levels aren't limited. They just don't get the big boosts from transformations and zenkai like the space monkeys.

Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    Stripping away both of their plot armor, Batman doesn't hold a candle to Vegeta. I don't know much about DBZ, but Batman is just a man. Vegeta can annihilate entire planets. Can move faster than the eye can follow. Can throw many, many punches per second. Batman would die before he could blink.
    There are versions of Batman who has Superman's powers, a version or two of him that is a literal god, EVIL versions of him that have Doomsday/the flash/Aquaman/Cyborg's powers, and even versions that have god tier weapons/armor like the Hellbat armor and white lantern ring.

The most powerful version of Vegeta is too good of a person to destroy just a regular joe Batman which he would need to do to stop him.

Like I said if you take base evilish Vegeta and put him up against a base version of Batman thats pretty much the only way you will have Vegeta winning since if he doesn't kill Batman he is just going to come back prepared and even Saiyans can be taken out by normal stuff.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    Vegeta can be affected poisons, gases, and pretty much anything else non ki related and thats not even counting the versions of Batman with god tier powers/items. Vegeta is too cocky and arrogant and caring to win unless its an evil version of him which would easily one shot Batman.

The funny thing is noob Vegeta probably has a much better chance (like 100%) beating Batman then god Vegeta mainly because of his personality. Plus you would also have to use a god tier version of Batman too.

A Universal survival Arc for DC vs the 7th Universe would be interesting tho since both sides would be unable to kill but would still be forced to take out their opponents and people like Batman would lose their edge of being able to comeback and prepare.
    If your going to make it so Batman has studied vegeta that you would have to make it so vegeta has done the same to Batman which would proabbly remove most cockyness and would have him just beat Batman in a blink.

Depends on where they're at, vegeta wont just finger bomb earth, and he has no real weaknesses that batman can exploit, dbz has kinda went away from weaknesses to winning or losing based on brute strength and flashy boom boom powers, batman can do nothing unless he aquires some "pulled out my ass" power like a white or black lantern ring or get some help from the next big bad in season 57895578 of dbs.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    1. You forgetting when Goku got shot in the back during Resurrection F? Insane power levels still leave you vulnerable to sneak attacks.

2. Ultra Instinct isn't limited to Sayians, though. If Batman were to observe Whis trying to teach it to Vegeta, I don't doubt that Batman would pick it up and master it. Batman's superpower is observation. Oh, and Human power levels aren't limited. They just don't get the big boosts from transformations and zenkai like the space monkeys.

Vegeta isn’t goku sure a surprise attack could work but he’s unlikely to be dense enough to not notice one and not react.

And ultra instinct might not be limited but even with it Batman can’t fly or move faster then light like Vegeta so he still wouldn’t stand a chance.

Master Roshi also spend over a life time training with ki and doesn’t come even close to the monkeys so Batman really isn’t gonna come close unless he’s getting more then a life time of prep time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Batman isn't even the best fighter in his own universe, what makes people think he would be able to beat one of the best fighters from a universe orders of magnitude stronger than his own...
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Batman isn't even the best fighter in his own universe, what makes people think he would be able to beat one of the best fighters from a universe orders of magnitude stronger than his own...
    Ok, what? Who's considered a superior fighter to Batman in the DCU? I know Prometheus bested him once but that was due to his helmet. Bane beat him thanks to venom. Who, short of a metahuman, Amazon or enhanced can beat Batman hand to hand straight up? It's not Wildcat, Deathstroke or anyone in the Bat Family.

5+ Year Old Account
    Batman has a contingency plan for becoming braindead, has plans to defeat the entire Justice League all on his own, in case they get corrupted and even has contingency plans for his own death. DC made him boringly undefeatable. That's his thing sadly. Nobody can truly beat him.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    If your going to make it so Batman has studied vegeta that you would have to make it so vegeta has done the same to Batman which would proabbly remove most cockyness and would have him just beat Batman in a blink.
    I said if Vegeta would not kill Batman then Batman would study him which is the lore of both characters. I didn't add or remove shit. If Vegeta beats Batman and doesn't kill him he loses.

You guys keep ignoring the fact that several versions of Batman exist where he is a literal god or has god like powers or gadgets. There is an evil version of Batman who gained a green lantern ring and had so much willpower he overpowered it and was able to negate its no kill rule and corrupt the ring. He then eventually killed the entire Green Lantern Corps + Guardians of the Universe and anyone else who got in his way. And BTW this isn't even the most powerful version of Batman that exists......