Page 15 of 57 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account
    classic has brought my passion back for this game. sorry you dont feel the same

Its funny actually my realm trade chat is active as ever,ppl still doing their stuff normally,world quests zones active all the time,queue times are the same,ah same its like nothing changed.Makes you think only like 2% of population actually play classic.But thats gonna change real soon and we will see all realms on classic marked "low".
    The Man in Black: “They come. They fight. They destroy. They corrupt. It always ends the same.”
    Jacob: “It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is just progress.”

Quote Originally Posted by Willhouse View Post
    Its funny actually my realm trade chat is active as ever,ppl still doing their stuff normally,world quests zones active all the time,queue times are the same,ah same its like nothing changed.Makes you think only like 2% of population actually play classic.But thats gonna change real soon and we will see all realms on classic marked "low".
    Good, we want the shitty players out anyways.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatIsLegion View Post
    It is wrong, some people rank high and others don't because some people suck at the game and others don't. Clearly you've never been in a guild where everyone is for the most part on equal foot skill level and everyone ranks, otherwise you wouldn't be putting any importance on ranking.

Patchwerk or not, doesn't change a thing. Any movement in a fight with a high end guild tackling it is preplanned and doesn't throw off the players in the slightest.
    I put an importance on ranking because it shows you're playing your balls off to do the most damage possible to kill the boss whilst following all the raid mechanics and not dying. Clearly you're assuming.

Yes, that's why all heroic raiders do the exact same damage on fights even when you take out rng discrepancies.

Quote Originally Posted by Krille View Post
    Lots of people claim to know what retail is, but they either played it years ago or have never played at the top of the ladder, which is where it becomes the real game.
    Quoted for truth, i find it sad when people hate retail yet they have never experienced the joy of getting at least 1 cutting edge with your core raiding group made with friends, this is where the difficulty and fun is, people claim they like how challenging classic is, yet they have never achieved a cutting edge, let alone with friends which makes it 10000 times more fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Willhouse View Post
    I have a lot of guildies that never intended to touch Classic, they played it during Vanilla and are done with that part of the game. A big part of the classic players are returning players that havent played retail for years or they simply try out the first few weeks of every expansions.

7+ Year Old Account
    So it begins with the fake posts to push a narrative, You retailers need not be skeered the millennials and other instant gratification types will be back in no time. And why does it always have to be one or the other? Can't both co-exist? I mean it's not like your hurting retail financially by playing classic. Your playing for bliz.net not the individual game.

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Good, we want the shitty players out anyways.
    This mentality will directly lead to the death of Classic, by the way.

I donno why anybody would say they'd rather have people leave a product.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbro View Post
    Are you trolling now? google up what statistical outlier means, ill make it easy for you, expansion peaks are the statistical outliers, cause they dont change the constant decline that wow has statistical wise since wotlk, you are just mentally handicapped or trolling atm.
    Yes, I forgot people buy the game with intentions to play until the end of the expansion only to quit after a month because that was the plan all along. Only one handicapped is you.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshingo View Post
    Oh I didn't know you were just trolling the entire time.

I should have caught on.

Carry on.

Enjoy your crash.
    Ah, the ole I was wrong so I'll just call them a troll. Damn man, you got me big time.

This mentality will directly lead to the death of Classic, by the way.

I donno why anybody would say they'd rather have people leave a product.
    No, the players who do shitty stuff, the ones that are already getting blacklisted for being assholes for no reason or inconsiderate.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    You could have got all this from watching one of the streamers and saving your self 15 hours of grind and the necessity to make this thread, which people are simply going to marginalize the heck out of you for doing so. One must know the audience in which they choose to post too. This crowd will simply have you eating your lunch for taking a shot at their precious Classic content.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluvs View Post
    In the same class, you also learn about product rejuvenation, it's the constant renovation of the product, either through ads, innovations or updates. This idea create the high and lows on sale that we see in WoW.
    Of course, but they've never been good enough to retain players because the quality as a whole has decreased.

Quote Originally Posted by smityx View Post
    So it begins with the fake posts to push a narrative, You retailers need not be skeered the millennials and other instant gratification types will be back in no time. And why does it always have to be one or the other? Can't both co-exist? I mean it's not like your hurting retail financially by playing classic. Your playing for bliz.net not the individual game.
    Nobody gives a shit if Classic exists or not, it's ultimately a good thing for the game overall. But when "classic boomers" make comments about the modern game which they have never experienced, i'm not just gonna sit idle, better educate them and perhaps let them know that there's more to the modern game than meets the eye.

A big part is getting a guild and making friends, playing any game on a low level without any ingame friends is boring.

Ah, the ole I was wrong so I'll just call them a troll. Damn man, you got me big time.
    I mean you literally offered nothing of substance for 3 posts beyond repeating your exact same claim almost verbatim despite multiple people trying to tell you basic fucking economic facts is why you're a troll.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tsyplenk View Post
    Of course, but they've never been good enough to retain players because the quality as a whole has decreased.
    Narrator:

The funniest part is, the quality of the game continued to increase.

Quote Originally Posted by riptal View Post
    So if I understand what you say the problem is not the leveling process, it's more that the leveling experience is not compelling enough. It's just plain and repetitive and all the content just open up at max level in every new expac since CATA. AND that is what I say… that's why retail is so bad today! They just let go a big part of the game to rush you to the max level without giving you a decent leveling process. But that was not the case with classic as the only content back then was pvp and dungeons/raids and it open all the way thru your leveling process.
    Questing and quest experience has little to do with why retail is so bad today, there have been many great quest lines and experiences between Cata and now. The problem is power creep that has gotten out of control due to titan forging and too many raid difficulties. Questing from Vanilla to now has always been repetitive, even more so in Vanilla because quests alone weren't enough to level you due to poor quest layout, that's not going to change. Classic's leveling experience is unique in a way that gear you get can be useful for a long time because there isn't the massive power creep to make it worthless right away. That doesn't mean Classic is perfect though, Classic as a game is tedious just for the sake of being tedious and that sucks a lot of fun out of it for me.

How can you say that a game (retail) is better than another (classic) when only 5% of the content is interesting ?

Yes 5%, many would be agree with me, the ONLY thing (its subjectiv but its almost objectiv) the ONLY thing that is appealing is Mythic Raiding, how can you say a game is good with only 1 attractiv feature ?

I admit that mythic raids are greats, very good for certain, but tell me just one other feature that is good in bfa ?

Leveling ? Classic won by far
    PvP ? We got the worst state of the pvp since vanilla release
    Questing ? Still the same as vanilla, fedex quests.
    Farming ? Still the same except they added daily questing to feel like you accomplished something but its still grinding for raiding, exactly like vanilla
    Mythic+ Dungeon ? That's the worst shit they could made since a long time.
    Azerite power and gear ? .... do i really need to comment this ? one of the biggest joke of WoW.

So tell me, what's good in this game except the high ends mythic raiding that concerns 15% of ppl who want's to play to an RPG ? (because yes, at the beginning world of warcraft is an rpg, was, sorry)
    Last edited by squall009; 2019-08-30 at 02:22 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krille View Post
    Nobody gives a shit if Classic exists or not, it's ultimately a good thing for the game overall.
    LOl you're so wrong! Critics come from both side my friend! A lot of retail fans are also trashing on Classic. Just look at the Classic forum fills with "I hope Classic will fail" posts everywhere! At least try to be a bit more objective! There's trolls on both side.
    Not sure if I'm a good guy but I'm working hard on it...

Quote Originally Posted by Tsyplenk View Post
    Yes, I forgot people buy the game with intentions to play until the end of the expansion only to quit after a month because that was the plan all along. Only one handicapped is you.

He's not wrong. He offered you plenty of evidence and you have ever argued back was with your feelings. If you ignore evidence and just believe your perceptions to be facts then there's absolutely no value in attempting to further a discussion with you.

I mean you literally offered nothing of substance for 3 posts beyond repeating your exact same claim almost verbatim despite multiple people trying to tell you basic fucking economic facts is why you're a troll.

- - - Updated - - -

Narrator:

The funniest part is, the quality of the game continued to increase.
    Are you really trying to claim that a lot of returning players that buy the new expansion with plans to play it and then quit after a month do it simply just to back up your argument. Solid logic, economic god.

If the game was good they would stay, simple. It is not good, it's laughably bad, and you've just invalidated everything you've said by claiming it's better because you've just shown you have no idea about it and are falling back on "IT'S BECAUSE OF AGE!!".