allagan tomestones

In the duty finder, i did castrum twice and got 200 each time.

Is there a limit to that 200 a pop?
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

Castrum dungeon, you get 200 a run. Run is 30-35mins. It takes 500 tomestones to get 1x 120 weapon. 240 for a piece of gear. That is awesome. You could do enough runs to fully deck yourself in 120 gear easily via castrum runs. I wonder if there is a limit to how many castrum dungeons you can do in a day. I don't do the roullete due to not wanting to do praetorium. haha

Yes, gearing up in lower levels is very easy and fun. I was basically having a full set of end game gear (for the time) when i hit the milestones levels for each xpac.

Quote Originally Posted by Swnem View Post
    Yes, gearing up in lower levels is very easy and fun. I was basically having a full set of end game gear (for the time) when i hit the milestones levels for each xpac.
    I got to 35 before i bought the sub/basic game. It wasnt long before i hit 50. I won't be able to lvl beyond 50 for another 2-3 weeks, when i get the expac bundle+ shadowbringers. This will just give me time to work on other jobs/deck out 1-2 jobs in full 120 gear before moving on.

Indeed having a blast though. ^^