Page 1 of 3
LastLast

fox news now part of resistence?

fox news journalist side did some real reporting midly critical of trump

now according to trump and his base fox news is also part of the deep state SJW agenda.....

https://twitter.com/TeamCavuto/statu...82406278889472

so i have a question, is it really that everyone is too far left except trump? or has the overton window gotten so far right that someone who is conservative like neil cavuto, or BBCs andrew niel are now considered "SJWs" for having basic principles?

Some of these tweets are gold:
    "Jerk! Hope you feel better after your rant, but I don't. You have been added to my do not watch list with other biased show hosts on Fox. Shep Smith, Chris Wallas and some on week ends. May God forgive you. We the people know who they are."
    Is... Is that threat?

Wow, you really took it personal Neil, it’s not only about you! Fox News has changed, and it’s becoming more towards the left and too PC! I’ve noticed when your guests say something Fox doesn’t like, they them cut them off!
    I’m not the only one that feels this way!
    Yes, yes, Fox news is "left" and "PC."

Neil didn’t you get the memo from Fox viewers. We don’t like to hear Facts. That’s why we watch Fox. To keep us as dumb and uninformed as humanly possible. So please keep us in the dark for now on.
    Hey, finally some self awareness from a Trumper!

I do enjoy that this is happening. I do wonder how Trump's future interviews on Fox's opinion shows will go now that this kind of stuff is going on.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    This is nothing new. There are some regular commentators on Fox which have been very critical of Trump since he got elected. Anyone who watches them often knows that.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    This is nothing new. There are some regular commentators on Fox which have been very critical of Trump since he got elected. Anyone who watches them often knows that.
    Are you suggesting Trump lied that they changed? Why would he lie over coverage now?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    I do enjoy that this is happening. I do wonder how Trump's future interviews on Fox's opinion shows will go now that this kind of stuff is going on.
    You won’t... when the center is between Fox News and OVN... This is shifting the political spectrum, by making Fox seem moderate. Not saying it’s done intentionally. But, that’s outcome of a leader driven by ego and support that hinges on an icon, instead of the ideology. If the ideology is the crux, Trump would be going farther right by attacking Fox. Instead, we are discussing Fox going more left. Their ideology and presentation there of didn’t change, but the ego of Trump is shifting ideology of center, to a more extreme right.

Edit: I think this ego is what causes the confusion over fascism. I don’t think Trump is fascist, as much as he believes that he is the greatest and everyone else is beneath him. His superiority complex isn’t based on him being anything covered by a forbidden topic of this forum. Some of his supporters do misinterpret Trump’s superiority complex, because they think his superiority comes from a forbidden topic, instead of just his ego. But, this is just a man that judges others by their ability to recognize his superiority, without considering why or based on what.

Edit 2: I think Trump believes he outsmarted his forbidden topic support, just like he outsmarted everyone else. I don’t think he sees them as his ilk, but lemmings that would support him, even if he shot someone on 5th ave.
    Last edited by Felya; 2019-09-01 at 02:20 PM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by arandomuser View Post
    so i have a question, is it really that everyone is too far left except trump?
    No.

While researching a recent post, I found multiple references to the same story: Fox and Friends defending Trump hosting G8 (incl. murdering dictator Putin) at his own hotel, to reap personal profits from foreign governments.

He watched that, laughed, and clapped his hands. "See!" he screeched at the screen during Executive Time, "everyone in America says I am always right."

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Is... Is that threat?
    A threat to do what?
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD

The only shows on Fox that are Trump Shills are Fox and Friends and Hannity. Laura Ingram is also pretty biased but I think she’s fired.

Shep Smith
    Chris Wallace
    Neil Cavuto
    Tucker Carlson
    Shannon Breem
    Martha Mcallan

Have all taken anti trump positions

Quote Originally Posted by breslin View Post
    Otherwise known as "unable to avoid reporting obvious facts and lies"

In an amazing and delusional way, Trumpkins will cheer this and say 'Trump stands up to All media'.

What we all know is it is his narcassim and wannabe authoritarian attitude towards having a state tv outlet, is why he is lashing out at Fox.

Fox News is wonderful in this too. They can now claim they are a news organization standing up to Trump. To be fair some of Fox anchors speak out but not their mouth pieces.

Oh and maybe Fox realizes that that when the dictator feels you now longer serve them he will turn is wrath to you. This is unlikely since most swept up by being in the circle of power are drunk on it until its too late.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    In an amazing and delusional way, Trumpkins will cheer this and say 'Trump stands up to All media'.

What we all know is it is his narcassim and wannabe authoritarian attitude towards having a state tv outlet, is why he is lashing out at Fox.

Fox News is wonderful in this too. They can now claim they are a news organization standing up to Trump. To be fair some of Fox anchors speak out but not their mouth pieces.

Oh and maybe Fox realizes that that when the dictator feels you now longer serve them he will turn is wrath to you. This is unlikely since most swept up by being in the circle of power are drunk on it until its too late.
    Also, some Republicans are looking a little into the future and are already building the life boats when Trumptanic sinks. This includes Fox News. It's the same game plan that created the Tea Party after Bush Jr. Who? Exactly!

Quote Originally Posted by Redwyrm View Post
    Also, some Republicans are looking a little into the future and are already building the life boats when Trumptanic sinks. This includes Fox News. It's the same game plan that created the Tea Party after Bush Jr. Who? Exactly!
    True. Fox News is all about the bottom line, yes to be fair all the cable news organizations are, which is wrong. Fox is really it in for the money and they can drive the most revenue. I guess when Trump got elected they went full Trump to get those viewers. I guess you can say that Trump has been a conservative on some of those juicy issues they love to fap too. So they falls in line with Fox.

Lou Dobbs was their crazy uncle who went full xenophobe on his show and they gave him a job after fired from CNN. It is easy too see that Fox primetime has taken Trump's agenda on immigration. Some of it being downright racist, yet again still the views.

After Trump they will adapt and trash the next President. Everything will be about how the national debt is out of control and spending is out of control. Add in where a President reverses a Trump executive order where you can no longer put coal ash in a river and they will yell "regulation". We know the playbook.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Redwyrm View Post
    some Republicans are looking a little into the future and are already building the life boats when Trumptanic sinks. This includes Fox News.
    Republicans, maybe. I think too many of them know they will lose without Trump's support. There's not much point in building a lifeboat if you have no food or water.

FOX News is not elected. They can get a partial audience and still sell ads. So them saying "we will report on objective facts during some of our hours, regardless if Trump likes them" will cost them, but not the proportion it would cost an actual politician. They have all the food and water they need for their lifeboat, but also, Fox and Friends is the first mate, making it unlikely they'll actually be thrown overboard.

on a side note, it seems like neoconservatives are probably the best people i see taking on trump, harder than actual democrats most of the time

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by arandomuser View Post
    on a side note, it seems like neoconservatives are probably the best people i see taking on trump, harder than actual democrats most of the time
    I wonder if it's because Trump hasn't attacked Iran yet?

You guys need to remember "fake news" doesn't mean false news. It just means news that is bad for Trump. He cultivates a base that abhors the truth and wants to live in a bubble.

This is not a surprise, he's become increasingly angry at Fox because they won't create fake polls for him. Trump is too stupid to realize that even if they make a fake poll for him it won't change reality... Oh I just had a thought... maybe he wants fake polls so he can rant about how it was rigged?

The only shows on Fox that are Trump Shills are Fox and Friends and Hannity. Laura Ingram is also pretty biased but I think she’s fired.

Shep Smith
    Chris Wallace
    Neil Cavuto
    Tucker Carlson
    Shannon Breem
    Martha Mcallan

You're forgetting Lou Dobbs, Jessie Waters, and that woman who just yells through her entire segment who's name starts with a "J" I think.

Shep Smith
    Chris Wallace
    Neil Cavuto
    Tucker Carlson
    Shannon Breem
    Martha Mcallan

saying a few bad things doesn't make you anti Trump sometimes the bad thing is literally quoting him before he changed hid mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    saying a few bad things doesn't make you anti Trump
    To be fair, it does to Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by tyrlaan View Post
    You're forgetting Lou Dobbs, Jessie Waters, and that woman who just yells through her entire segment who's name starts with a "J" I think.
    janniene (fiery eye crazy B) pierro