Unpopular opinion / conspiracy theory

Some #NoChanges folks chatting on my server saying that Blizzard deliberately nerfed boss HP in MC and all dungeons in order to make it so that people would stop comparing classic to retail in terms of difficulty and only play the two as different games, but with the same difficulty level (excluding the treadmill eSports cash cow m+ dungeons and mythic raids for the 0.1% of players).

I believe it. Yeah yeah, keep saying that you cannot trivialize something that was already trivial. This is how Wikipedia and politics work, make up a lie, keep repeating until it becomes truth. Have multiple sources do so and cite each other.

Infracted: Conspiracy topics {MoanaLisa}
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2019-09-16 at 07:44 AM.

Ragnaros health pool in 2019 is the exact same as it was in 2006.

I went back and checked, yep, still the same.
    "I feel bad for Limit , they put in so many hours only to come in second place" - Methodjosh

Quote Originally Posted by RemasteredClassic View Post
    Some #NoChanges folks chatting on my server saying that Blizzard deliberately nerfed boss HP in MC and all dungeons in order to make it so that people would stop comparing classic to retail in terms of difficulty and only play the two as different games, but with the same difficulty level (excluding the treadmill eSports cash cow m+ dungeons and mythic raids for the 0.1% of players).

I believe it. Yeah yeah, keep saying that you cannot trivialize something that was already trivial. This is how Wikipedia and politics work, make up a lie, keep repeating until it becomes truth. Have multiple sources do so and cite each other.
    Absolutely wrong. Takes 6 seconds to check and you are wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    Absolutely wrong. Takes 6 seconds to check and you are wrong.
    lol perfect example of a lie told as if an absolute fact. Tell me facts. I can tell you facts based on experiences, every day experiences, all available in video and sound for you and other deniers.

lol perfect example of a lie told as if an absolute fact. Tell me facts. I can tell you facts based on experiences, every day experiences, all available in video and sound for you and other deniers.
    Why don't you do that? Why did you start a conspiracy thread without posting any proof to back up what you say?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Why don't you do that? Why did you start a conspiracy thread without posting any proof to back up what you say?
    Do I really need proofs? Doesn't the whole world know of the under level 60 clears of MC already? Did you not get the memo? Swifty tanking dungeons without a shield live on Twitch is not enough for you?

You are the one making the false claim kid, it's up to you to provide evidence. Google "burden of proof" and get back to me.

Do I really need proofs? Doesn't the whole world know of the under level 60 clears of MC already? Did you not get the memo? Swifty tanking dungeons without a shield live on Twitch is not enough for you?
    Did you seriously just ask "Do I really need proof?" while pushing a conspiracy? How do you expect people to agree with you or discuss with you seriously? You need to prove your theory right. Show the actual numbers side by side.

You are the one making the false claim kid, it's up to you to provide evidence. Google "burden of proof" and get back to me.
    I can link you posts of your very own that talk about how stupidly easy classic is.

You didn't though. If you have this evidence, wouldn't it be better to show it when you make your argument than to criticise others who claim differently with the same amount of proof as you have shown?

FWIW I believe Rag health might be lower than at launch as we are playing the 1.12 version which was apparently nerfed. That being said, I have no evidence for that other than having heard as much.

I can link you posts of your very own that talk about how stupidly easy classic is.
    Classic is stupidly easy. So was vanilla. What is your point? This is 2/10 garbage.

Classic is stupidly easy. So was vanilla. What is your point? This is 2/10 garbage.
    There is your proof.

There is your proof.
    You didn't post anything.

There is your proof.
    Proof of what ?
    Are you high ?

7+ Year Old Account
    With the data being seeing easily debunked.....

CONSPIRACY THEORY!!!!!

5+ Year Old Account
    Honestly it would of taken you less time to google it then post here.

I didnt REALLY play until BC, so I was never a part of the original MC push. That said, in 2.0.1 or whenever kara came out, vs doing kara, even at the expected ilvl in 2.4.0 I dont believe would be the same experience. We are playing patch 1.13 with all the class and item changes that came along with the patches. It doesnt seem like a conspiracy theory is needed to say things could easily be, mathematically, easier now than they were.

10+ Year Old Account
    ...that's 1.12.1 vanilla for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't start threads with conspiracy theories and when they are demonstrated to be wrong on the first reply don't continue to advocate for them.

Closed.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."