Question How is holy paladin in PvP?

I guess the title says it all. It seems to be very powerful, especially the BoSacrifice as a protection against CC, but I have no experience with the class and PvP in Vanilla generally. What's your experience with hpalies in PvP? Thanks.

Best pvp healer, especially great if you are with a geared war

Quote Originally Posted by Trefort90 View Post
    I guess the title says it all. It seems to be very powerful, especially the BoSacrifice as a protection against CC, but I have no experience with the class and PvP in Vanilla generally. What's your experience with hpalies in PvP? Thanks.
    Find a geared Warrior, keep him alive, give him Blessing of Freedom on cooldown,for a general way of things, hope the Warrior on the other side doesnt have more gear and try to kill the Windfury totem asap, and/or be ready for a random 1 shot on your Warrior from a PoM/Pyo geared mage once every now and then-->Win.

Same goes for you, hope there wont be a double critical with PoM-->Pyro-->Fireblast to send you straight to the graveyward, and be weary of geared Warriors that can 2 global you with Windfury totem down.

Try not to pop your bubble at everything, figure out who is the smarter player is and save it for proper situations, smarter player generally means, they will try to CC you instead of killing you, so you cant heal the Warrior while he is getting focused by everyone.

Also, dont forget LoS in Vanilla is a bit wonky because of the 250ms spell batching so you might get sheeped/feared even if on your screen "You were behind the object ffs!"
    Last edited by potis; 2019-09-18 at 09:30 PM.

You are everyones best friend and they love you, your heals and buffs are amazing, your stun is great, and your judgements are amazing, dont forget to slap the mage with a hammer of wrath on his way out.

Premade or random PUG bgs? what bg? what phase you expecting to PvP in? are we assuming you'll be in BiS?