What spec are you & Should I respec from Daggers?

Hello. I went Daggers after checking a WoWHead guide that said if you're in a group you should go daggers. I have been, and I'm able to easily get behind the target as I'm leveling with a Warrior who's keeping aggro most of the time. Problem is, and unless I'm mistaken, dagger spec is just ambush -> Backstab and keep SnD up, which is very boring in dungeons, with a lot of time spent just waiting for energy regen. I barely use SS and Evisc is literally never used.

Is Swords more engaging? What spec are you leveling your classic rogue with?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Season2mask View Post

Is Swords more engaging?

Thanks.
    no, you just spam SS and evi (or snd if mobs live long enough) instead and wait for ages for energy to regen

I'm back on my Rogue and really enjoying Assassination

I’m Leveling with swords rogue for now, may switch to daggers soon though not sure. Swords has very similar rotation to daggers, just replace backstab/ambush with SS. I am playing on pvp server tho so daggers would benefit me when I come to zones that are horde&alliance.

I remember going Hemo on my rogue waaaaaay back in TBC and it was fun, so long as you dont mind having to stealth. I did it because I wanted to.

Nearly one shotting mobs with ambushes never gets old.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

pretty sure op talks about classic

I'm leveling on Combat Swords spec. This is the best imo
    Last edited by Thrazok; 2019-09-15 at 09:37 PM.