Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DaHomieG View Post
    Why on earth would you assume the red dragonflight would align with the horde? Are you just speaking out of your ass OP?

Granted, it wasn't the New Horde we know today, but still. Jeez man.
    If Thralls becomes warchief and with the twilight of the aspects book and the connection thrall had with alexstrasza during it wouldn't be a stretch for red to go with thralls as new hordes is just another term for Thrall's horde also even in the game lord of the clans alex chose to help Thrall against the alliance.

Given the twilight of the aspects most still living aspects would side with Thrall as only alliance character whom alex would have sided would be rhonin and he is gone so with cata lore alex and noz with their flights would side with who ever thrall is with and kalecgos sides with alliance because of Jaina.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    The Horde, who ensalved dragons .. would gain the red flight????

- - - Updated - - -

Ogres to the Alliance! I think the Alliance needs beefier races anyway .. especially with more gnomes probably going to the Alliance.
    It was old horde and dragonmaw and alex even said during war crimes if dragonmaw asked for forgiveness she would forgive them also read twilight of aspects if thrall leads the horde again alexstrasza would side with thrall more likely than anyother mortal individual same with nozdormu.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    We have two iterations of elves which are historically Alliance - this is necessarily bad, it has/had potential to add story and conflict, just the an Alliance Ogre could.
    How is nightborne historically alliance? also alliance tried to execute blood elf leadership alliance drove them away and would be just bad writing if belfs chose to forgive the alliance in such a short time and the connection with sylvanas made forsakens and their allies more logical.

four of the five main flights lean alliance already. bronze is, by far, the most neutral and i see no real reason for that neutrality to be broken. reds are the second most neutral, but i'd have to imagine that alex's experience with the old horde does give her an inclination against the horde, and sylvanas' general anti-life behavior lately.

the twilight flight have no reason to side with anyone, they're void corrupt by birth, down to their genetic makeup. deeper than void elves, void elves at least started uncorrupted. they're also still lead by sintharia.

idk if any of the chromatic flight still exists, or the state of their mental faculties.

the storm drakes could take a side, but their ultimate loyalty is to odyn, and idk if odyn would choose a side. vrykul culture is more compatible with the horde, but who knows really.

At this point, they'd all join the Alliance.

Also, Red Dragonflight joining the Horde is the biggest stretch. The Life-Binder linking up with the Banshee Queen seems a bit much.

Quote Originally Posted by Caerule View Post
    I can see the Red flight go Horde, but only if we get Thrall in charge, and the Banshee Queen is kicked out.

The Orc Clans that enslaved the Red Dragonflight are those of the Dark Horde clans and Dragonmaw. Dark Horde clans never joined Thrall's Horde. Dragonmaw joined, but largely met their fate as Garrosh loyalists. And according to the Shaman questlines in Legion, the Highlands were completely overrun by the Burning Legion. So the Dragonmaw are a limited factor. Meanwhile, the mortal Alexstrasza is closest to, likely is Thrall.

Green Flight has ever held strong bonds with the Night Elves. While Malfurion champions the Emerald Dream, I don't see anything breaking that bond.

Blue Flight is an interesting one. They've been friend and foe with both. As Kirin Tor isn't part of the Alliance, and as they enjoy magic above everything, that should make the Horde a tempting candidate, with all those elves. However, the one obstacle is Kalecgos and his love of Jaina. Also his half-Human avatar. They're just not going to make that guy go Horde, with his baggage.

Black will go with Wrathion. Honestly any side would be crazy to accept him. His flight probably suits Horde more. Wrathion is the obstacle here. He has a clear Alliance-bias. But he's about as trustworthy as Loki. While he might like the Alliance more in principle, that's never changed his actions before. I'm gonna go with "Whichever side he feels like, at the time."

Bronze would be an interesting discussion. Location-wise, Horde seems more valuable. But Alliance has a lot more involvement in history. Personality-wise, I see them be rather structured. Their role is maintaining an ordered system. That seems Alliance. All of those arguments are garbage though. Because Chromie is the most famous Gnome NPC in the game. And so Alliance is the only option.

I don't really see the other flights being worthy of much consideration. I doubt they'd get involved. I could argue how Nether Dragon most suits the Horde. But let's face it, Alliance isn't going to open its door to any of those dragonflights, so if somehow they joined any site, it's Horde by default.
    We have ebonhorne who is totally horde aligned and older black dragon than wrathion and could be more powerful. Also bronze already brought mag'har orcs for the horde in this faction war so ofc they would side with the horde and as nozdormu has personal connection to thrall after cata.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dakhath View Post
    At this point, they'd all join the Alliance.

Also, Red Dragonflight joining the Horde is the biggest stretch. The Life-Binder linking up with the Banshee Queen seems a bit much.
    Bronze see the future and helped horde to gain mag'har as an allied race(knowingly) in bfa and atm bronze is probably the strongest flight next to twilight as it has suffered most least out of the dragonflights.

red decimated in twilight higglands, scourge during legion and twilights hammer. Blue is pratically disbanded is has suffered heavy casualties during wotlk, green decimated in legion by nightmare and black is next non existant.

5+ Year Old Account
    I'd prefer if none of them chose a faction, but if I had to assign them:

Black - Split, since Ebonhorn and Wrathion represent two different paths for their species.

Green - Alliance due to their overwhelming connection to NEs.
    Red - Alliance due to Alex's issue with the orcs and their sense of nobility/honor being more in line with Alliance heroism.

Blue - Horde due to the Horde's blatant magic supremacy. I feel like Blizzard only focuses on human magicians, because they have to make up the difference via representation. Blue dragons also have more in common with BEs/HEs, like the Green with NEs.
    Bronze - Horde due to their passive neutrality. They aren't much for heroics and like to focus on their own mission. I think that would be best maintained within the Horde.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Going to look at this from a gaming perspective where both factions must be balanced. So an equal amount of dragonflights must join the horde and the alliance.

Black: I have always liked the idea of a twist and have them join the Alliance. They have infiltrated the allies before so they might already be used to ally customs and I think it would be really interesting to have a more evil faction join the allies.
    Blue: despite their color, they are the most obvious to go horde since they have the most magic races. Maybe the blue dragons could help the Blood Elves and Nightborne to get rid of their addiction or find them a new source of power.

Bronze: Chromie and her followers stay neutral while Nozdormu becomes an antagonist as he and his followers becomes the infinite dragonflight.

So that leave the red and green dragonflights.
    Easiest solution is to keep them both neutral but this leaves each faction with only one color to choose from.
    Green: alliance is most obvious. Night elves are closest to the emerald dream and Ysera has a Night Elf humanoid form.
    In that case Red has to join the horde, which is unlikely but I think it could happen
    Alternatively one of the minor dragonflights could join the Horde, such as the Netherflight which already is aligned with the old horde.

So my choices are going to be:
    Black and Green for allies
    Blue and Red (possibly Nether as alternative) for horde
    Last edited by bas; 2019-09-12 at 12:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rozz View Post
    I'd prefer if none of them chose a faction, but if I had to assign them:

Black - Split, since Ebonhorn and Wrathion represent two different paths for their species.

Green - Alliance due to their overwhelming connection to NEs.
    Red - Alliance due to Alex's issue with the orcs and their sense of nobility/honor being more in line with Alliance heroism.

Blue - Horde due to the Horde's blatant magic supremacy. I feel like Blizzard only focuses on human magicians, because they have to make up the difference via representation. Blue dragons also have more in common with BEs/HEs, like the Green with NEs.
    Bronze - Horde due to their passive neutrality. They aren't much for heroics and like to focus on their own mission. I think that would be best maintained within the Horde.
    Why is horde holding blatant magic supremacy ? They hold elves that NEED magic to even stay alive. Is not an abundency is a requirement. The strongest magic users where always NE and humans (Malfurion, Rhonin, Medivh and guardian line, Kirin Tor).

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogdand131980 View Post
    Why is horde holding blatant magic supremacy ? They hold elves that NEED magic to even stay alive. Is not an abundency is a requirement. The strongest magic users where always NE and humans (Malfurion, Rhonin, Medivh and guardian line, Kirin Tor).
    In terms of relevant magic culture and and knowledge, the BEs and NB have the Highborne and Humans beat. They are closer to a society centered around magic like blue dragons, than the other races. Dalaran is a coalition of multiple races, all the humans know on magic they adopted from elves, and the NEs are not considered due to most of their magic users becoming BEs/NB or have little narrative relevance.

Azshara and the guardians (who don't count, considering their magic ability is a combination of multiple mages) are exceptional at magic, but that doesn't mean most of their race is proficient at it. Magic use is not a skill that defines their races.

Pretty sure the answer is an easy one: alliance. all of them.

Red: alextrasza was enslaved by the horde in war2, i dont think that is something you forget.
    Blue: leader is jainas boyfriend, nuff said.
    Black: leader is anduins best bud.
    Green: best buds with the night elves, iirc were enslaved by trolls in sunken temple.
    Bronze: eh, they helped the horde recruit maghar for some reason, so they could possibly be the most unbiased dragonflight, but i dont see any reason they would join the horde and would probably be more inclined to join the rest of the dragonflights than side with the horde.

Im not even alliance, but i dont see any reason any dragonflight would join up with the horde when they are consistently written as bad guys, unless you consider the bad guy dragonflights.

Quote Originally Posted by EnigmAddict View Post

Blue Dragonflight: Arcane wielders is a tough one, you have humans and elves pretty good at this. Especially elves, however with humans, high elves and the returned highborne all on the alliance, I don't think the blood elves compete. The sin'dorei haven't really re-connected with the blues like they did as high elves, to compound things further, the blues have a long standing tradition with the Farondis of Azsuna and nar'thalas academy who end up saving them. The nightborne attacked the blues in Azsuna - even though they were evil ones, which indicates for their time as nightborne, the blues have known them as enemies - although Valtrois and Stellagosa worked well together, the Farondis and blues are more connected, and the night elves have the reverenec for magic they lost in Azshara's day back. While the nightborne do also - the link is stronger.
    Farondis is not in the Alliance. That is only popular headcanon.
    Finally humans, Kalecgos and a lot of blues take human form, Kalecgos is in love with Jaina too, and has been working with the Kirin'tor, it is said dragons sometimes hid amongst them. While thrall did help the blues, there is not a strong connection to the flight or him with the rest of the orcs, the horde, and nor have the sin'dorei interacted much with them.
    Kirin Tor is neutral but you are right that Aspect of Magic is biased towards Jaina.
    Bronze Dragonflight
    The most neutral of all the flights.. they do take the form of high elves or gnomes. Though that is more to deal with stopping alliance mages breaking the timeline. Leaning them towards the horde. No reports of blood elves offending the timeline that i know of

Also the nightborne joining the horde with their time magic expertise would make them fit very well with the bronze flight. Although you can view it as the alternative or the alliance answer to that. Also the yellow colour does fit the blood elves hair colours and the zandalari gold colours.

- my guess, Horde - nightborne make the difference
    Bronze are Horde already. They gave Mag'har to Sylvanas.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by EnigmAddict View Post

Red Dragonflight
    Well, another tough one, the horde enslaved Alexstrazsa and her brood, so this would set them against them, however, since Thrall's horde,t he relationship has been very very good.

Most of the red interactions has been with horde, Thrall also playing a large role in the book. So post WC2 relations are very different. There have been no really defined alliance interactions post Wc2 with the red flight. I would say thanks to Thrall, the reds lean over to the horde

- my guess, HORDE, red is also the colour of the horde
    I doubt the colour matters so much... The Red Dragonflight is still lead by the LIFEBINDER, the being who loves and cherishes all life unconditionally. Yes, she even forgave Garrosh for his actions against her personally.

But know what she does not love? Undeath, as it is the polar opposite to everything she stands for. Which is why her flight destroyed all Undead Humans and Orcs at the Wrathgate after they were plagued by the Forsaken (excluding Saurfang junior, but even Bolvar was heavily burned, yet he barely "survived"). Hence she would never in a milion years ally with Sylvanas who is the declared enemy of everything living. She would also not appreciate Sylvanas genocide of the night elves.

I fear in a battle of the Dragons the Horde would be loosing badly.

Red = Alliance (s.above)

Blue - Kalec will never turn against Jaina = Alliance

Green - Allied with Malfurion and the Nightelves for millenia and thus probably not happy about Sylvanas = Alliance

Black - Not sure how much power Ebonhorn has, he doesn`t seem to be in contact with his flgiht, we always only see him with Tauren. Wrathion is much more likely to be a leading figure and he considers Anduin a friend (despite helping with freeing Garrosh and bringing about the Legion invasion consequently), so very likely that whatever is left from this flight will go Alliance

Bronze - Probably neutral, Chromie might secretly help the Alliance but their main focus has always been guarding the Timeline and they have never much leaned to any side. As such they would not allow tempering with time and we can bet that if Sylvanas got her hands on the power to change time she would use it to win the war (probably by snapping Anduins neck in the crip or something similarly horrible) so the Bronze will likely stay away from the war as much as they can

Quote Originally Posted by Raisei View Post
    I doubt the colour matters so much... The Red Dragonflight is still lead by the LIFEBINDER, the being who loves and cherishes all life unconditionally. Yes, she even forgave Garrosh for his actions against her personally.

But know what she does not love? Undeath, as it is the polar opposite to everything she stands for. Which is why her flight destroyed all Undead Humans and Orcs at the Wrathgate after they were plagued by the Forsaken (excluding Saurfang junior, but even Bolvar was heavily burned, yet he barely "survived"). Hence she would never in a milion years ally with Sylvanas who is the declared enemy of everything living. She would also not appreciate Sylvanas genocide of the night elves.

I fear in a battle of the Dragons the Horde would be loosing badly.

Red = Alliance (s.above)

Blue - Kalec will never turn against Jaina = Alliance

Green - Allied with Malfurion and the Nightelves for millenia and thus probably not happy about Sylvanas = Alliance

Black - Not sure how much power Ebonhorn has, he doesn`t seem to be in contact with his flgiht, we always only see him with Tauren. Wrathion is much more likely to be a leading figure and he considers Anduin a friend (despite helping with freeing Garrosh and bringing about the Legion invasion consequently), so very likely that whatever is left from this flight will go Alliance

Bronze - Probably neutral, Chromie might secretly help the Alliance but their main focus has always been guarding the Timeline and they have never much leaned to any side. As such they would not allow tempering with time and we can bet that if Sylvanas got her hands on the power to change time she would use it to win the war (probably by snapping Anduins neck in the crip or something similarly horrible) so the Bronze will likely stay away from the war as much as they can
    You don't know her personal feelings towards undeath except the scourge even some members of paladin order hall who are supposed to stand against death are standing with her currently and sylvanas being enemy of life is just alliance propaganda. aspects main aim is to stand against old gods and void and alliance is siding with the void "boy king servers at the master table three lies will he offer you" and alex opposes void the most of the aspects and alliance even have void elf who endangered the world see what presence of alleria caused to sunwell and void is pratically not life meaning they wouldn't even be undead they would opposite to creation as creatures so void elves would be less liked by alex if we go by your logic.

blue dragonflight is pratically disbanded but ones from broken isles would help nightborne which are more numerous than blues in dalaran.

Green true.

Black even in islands follow old gods still meaning wrathion would try to kill them and sinesthra is somewhere in the great dark beyond so they would side with neither wrathion or ebonhorn.

Bronze sees the future and helped horde to bring mag'har to our timeline to help them support horde war effort against the alliance meaning the chose their side already by breaking their charge just to help horde.
    Last edited by Terongor; 2019-09-12 at 10:51 AM.

Wrathion and Ebonhorn would ally themselves with the ren'dorei. They both seek to defeat N'Zoth, and the potion they created would be very useful for the ren'dorei.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    In the fantasy scenario where they'd have to choose a side, Red/Blue/Green/Black would go Alliance immediately. Bronze is the most random. Dunno why any 3d party whose survival is not dependent on others would willingly go to the Horde in the first place. Warmongering brutes and unholy wretches that destroy life and nature any chance they get are the front faces of the Horde, while those with more noble purposes are either forced to abide, stay in the background or get persecuted.

Quote Originally Posted by Terongor View Post
    You don't know her personal feelings towards undeath except the scourge even some members of paladin order hall who are supposed to stand against death are standing with her currently
    True, and no one knows why...

and sylvanas being enemy of life is just alliance propaganda.
    Uhmmm... "Death to the Living" is the slogan of the Forsaken... her genocide of the Nightelves was to destroy hope itself... and she murdered her own subjects because they could "infect" others with hope.... not entirely sure where in those literal statements by the Forsaken and Sylvanas I cited Alliance propaganda, but I guess you need to find some way to justify following her

aspects main aim is to stand against old gods and void and alliance is siding with the void "boy king servers at the master table three lies will he offer you" and alex opposes void the most of the aspects and alliance even have void elf who endangered the world see what presence of alleria caused to sunwell and void is pratically not life meaning they wouldn't even be undead they would opposite to creation as creatures so void elves would be less liked by alex if we go by your logic.
    Ah I see, so the Red burned everyone at the Wrathgate because they were somehow controlled by invisible void not because they were bathed in the undead plague. Because obviously they were fine with the Lich King and his perversion of life into undeath?

As with the Ilgynoth quote. It`s far off being proof that the Alliance is allied with the Void Lords. It is not even clear, just likely that it is aimed at Anduin. but even if that were a fact, it would mean little here.
    You yourself said that the Sunwell reacted to Alleria, that is because of the Light energy in it. There are general connections yes, but the enemy of Life is Undeath, the enemy of Void is Light, hence the reaction. The Void also seems to have a hatred towards Undeath or Death (the enemy of all) while the Light might or might not have allied with Undeath (to revive Calia).

The Dragonflights have no direct connection to the Light, they as a whole are opposing the antithesises of their Aspects, ergo the Lifebinder opposes Undeath, Ysera (before her death) opposed the Nightmare, the Bronze oppose the Infinite Dragonflight as they try to change the timestream and the Blues oppose everyone that abuses magic.

The Bronze actually can no longer see the future clearly. They lost that ability when their Aspect gave up his power to beat Deathwing. They can still time travel but they aren't omniscient anymore. To be fair I have not played the Mag'har recruitment, but it likely was the same faction of the Bronze that helped Garrosh to escape to Draenor in the first place. Most definately not all Bronze Dragons are on the side of the Horde.

You don't know her personal feelings towards undeath
    Come on man.

She is the exact opposite of everything the current warchief is and stands for. I can't imagine that she'd be ok with Sylvanas having a fit and burning down a world tree that she blessed just a few years prior, leading the the death of countless innocent people. The Banshee Queen constantly brings back back from the dead, a complete perversion of who the Life-Binder is, only to use them as mindless soldiers. Let's just ignore all the small stuff like the player Death Knight attacking the red dragon shrine during Legion. While that DK wasn't associated with the Horde, they were still an agent of death.

You don't know her personal feelings towards undeath except the scourge even some members of paladin order hall who are supposed to stand against death are standing with her currently and sylvanas being enemy of life is just alliance propaganda. aspects main aim is to stand against old gods and void and alliance is siding with the void "boy king servers at the master table three lies will he offer you" and alex opposes void the most of the aspects and alliance even have void elf who endangered the world see what presence of alleria caused to sunwell and void is pratically not life meaning they wouldn't even be undead they would opposite to creation as creatures so void elves would be less liked by alex if we go by your logic.
    I find it hard that void elves would be less liked by Alex, they aren't themselves evil, and theya re using the power of the void to save lives, I don't htink that would play either for or against the Red's to the alliance.

I agree with you on the scourge during Arthas' tenure as Lich King, being heavily despised by the reds, but with undeads fighting for paladin orders, I don't see why the reds would be particularly agianst forsaken who are not trying to kill everything.

I still think Reds would lean towards the horde. However reds and greens are sister flights, given Alexstrasza and Ysera are sisters, that may lean the reds more to the alliance, or you could say could pull the greens to the horde - afterall, Goblins, Orcs and trolls all have green skin. And lots of druid races amongst them.

blue dragonflight is pratically disbanded but ones from broken isles would help nightborne which are more numerous than blues in dalaran.
    If i remmeber it's the nightborne that attacked the blues in Azsuna, and it's the Farondis that work alongside them in most of the zones. The blues are also connected to the Nar'thalas academy in Azsuna where they and the night elves use to ponder the secrets of the universe and the arcane together.. their link would be to the night elven highborne - even if someone claims the Farondis aren't allied to the alliance or aren't exactly living, the fact is we know that Farondis living night elves are around, the highborne twins in Azsuna are a pair of night elves who reclaimed their highborne mantle when the shen'dralar started rebuilding their caste with the Darnassians, the link is also clear.

Racially the Farondis are linked to the kaldorei, and the nightborne sub-group are presented as their enemies... Farondis acknowledges them as kin, any night elf would, but asks you to put an end to their destructive behaviour. Much later, Valtrois and Stellagosa work together, but it isn't exactly friendly, Valtrois is arrogant and contemptuous but at the end she gains new respect for Stellagosa - that doesn't tie the blues to the nightborne over the night elven highborne.

Green true.

Black even in islands follow old gods still meaning wrathion would try to kill them and sinesthra is somewhere in the great dark beyond so they would side with neither wrathion or ebonhorn.
    yes tha'ts correct, but I was thinking ore the restored dargonflight under either Wrathion or Ebonhorn, neither of which are corrupted. The other scenrios was if the other flights like Tiwilight became their own

Bronze sees the future and helped horde to bring mag'har to our timeline to help them support horde war effort against the alliance meaning the chose their side already by breaking their charge just to help horde.
    I agree here, the bronze while mostly neutral have actually helped the horde a lot more. Thrall also saved Nozdormu in the book.

I would say Red, Black and Gold for the horde.

Blue and Green for the alliance.

Black could split though, especially if Wrathin gets to have the Twilight ones, and go alliance, while Ebonhorn and nether go horde.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Amaterasu65 View Post
    In the fantasy scenario where they'd have to choose a side, Red/Blue/Green/Black would go Alliance immediately. Bronze is the most random. Dunno why any 3d party whose survival is not dependent on others would willingly go to the Horde in the first place. Warmongering brutes and unholy wretches that destroy life and nature any chance they get are the front faces of the Horde, while those with more noble purposes are either forced to abide, stay in the background or get persecuted.
    To help save them? Very good incentive for the Reds and Bronze don't you think? I think that would or could prejudice them to the horde. They also keep getting involved with horde matters. [Alexstrazsa forgiving Garrosh, Bronze helping the Mag'har, as well as Thrall, an orc having more contact with Alexstrazsa and Nozdormu than any other race has] - happens much more than those flights help the alliance races. The bronze even sorta broke the time rules to bring the mag'har over

I think it would be too much for the blues, the horde have also tried to kill them, and they've historically worked with night elven highborne, humans and high elves - whereas the elven versions of the night elves and high elves that exist on the horde (blood elves and nightborne) haven't really worked with the blues in their new identities.

Greens favour the attributes found in the alliance anyway, and don't have the concern of the reds for "saving", they're focused on the emerald dream and restoring blaance, to taht effect they are linekd with the cenarion circle, and while more horde races can be druids, there are still likely many more night elf druids than all the horde druids combined, even after WoT.

Why would the black choose the alliance straightaway? Ebonhorn is so firmly horde.. Wrathion is the only one that is alliance leaning, but the actions of the flight and now ebonhorn resonate horde.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    The Aspect of Magic is biased towards Jaina.
    Which is interesting, because I'm not sure if the other blues even respect Kalec. He had a rival for his position and most blues remain scattered. They generally don't answer his summons or commands, unless they're his personal friends. I also consider Kalec to be unique for a blue, like Ebonhorn is to the black flight. Blue dragons are subconsciously power (mana) hungry and self serving, while he is uncharacteristically very involved with the mortal races and likes to be 'special' (his half elf form for example).

Maybe the blues are a candidate for a neutral split like the black flight?

Quote Originally Posted by Rozz View Post
    Which is interesting, because I'm not sure if the other blues even respect Kalec. He had a rival for his position and most blues remain scattered. They generally don't answer his summons or commands, unless they're his personal friends. I also consider Kalec to be unique for a blue, like Ebonhorn is to the black flight. Blue dragons are subconsciously power (mana) hungry and self serving, while he is uncharacteristically very involved with the mortal races and likes to be 'special' (his half elf form for example).

Maybe the blues are a candidate for a neutral split like the black flight?
    The Blue Dragonflight was flat out disbanded by Kalec who told them they are free to go their own merry way. So the idea pushed in this thread that all blues would join the Alliance because Kalec wants to get into Jaina's panties is rather misguided. They are not beholden to him and his hormones anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    i only see the black one going horde, and maybe red if they stretch enough
    If Wrathion is the leader of the Black Dragonflight right now, I think they would side with the Alliance. Wrathion was cheering for the Alliance against the Horde during MoP, so I honestly doubt he'd side with Sylvanas, who looks to be "Garrosh 2.0" so far.