Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Bernie Sanders proposes the us fund population control

So Bernie proposed that the us mandate and fund world wide population control to curb climate change.

Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    You see that Straw man over there? He said terrible things about your mother. You should fight him.

This is one of the laziest attacks ever. Sanders advocated providing birth control to developing nations, not forced sterilizations. The bullshit about "Mandate" is entirely invented.

You have two options, either build a better argument or find a dumber audience.

So..OP is just shoveling a propaganda advert?

That said, I think Sanders is the only one that is really hitting the real problem with the environment.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, we better stop Sanders before he gathers all the infinity stones and snaps half the world population away.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Thekri View Post
    You see that Straw man over there? He said terrible things about your mother. You should fight him.

This is one of the laziest attacks ever. Sanders advocated providing birth control to developing nations, not forced sterilizations. The bullshit about "Mandate" is entirely invented.

You have two options, either build a better argument or find a dumber audience.
    He ALSO it was part of an effort to curb climate change because they have too many children

If I was him Id bitch slap that lady and tell her its her sorry ass thats its polluting too much (specially since this is the us we are talking about) and that is a biggger issue than woman having too many children.

7+ Year Old Account
    Youtube videos of random people interviewing other random people with disingenuous questions always convince me of something.

Edit:

At the least, they could be more entertaining. See the following:

well since conservatives like politically incorrect

wouldnt it be politically incorrect to say hey lets nuke half the country becasue fuck SJWs who oppose killing people, crybaby libs!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by the game View Post
    So Bernie proposed that the us mandate and fund world wide population control to curb climate change.

[video=youtube_share;TrG-LB82sfQ]https://youtu.be/TrG-LB82sfQ[video]
    This isn't just Bernie it's the Thanos-flavored solution that is implied by environmentalism. What he believes is that minimizing human activity and a sustainability-based strategy is safer than a growth and innovation-based strategy. Which is wrong, because it wasn't possible to go from the 700 million people that existed before fossil fuels and the industrial revolution to 7.5 billion in 2019 without losing the sustainability option. But if they want to shoot themselves in the foot by focusing on human minimization and the corresponding economic damage then it's their own loss. Since ultimately democracy responds to what is directly good for the people and not benefits that can't be measured and verified.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Yeah, we better stop Sanders before he gathers all the infinity stones and snaps half the world population away.
    You beat me to the Thanos comparison...

Is this the thread where conservatives pretend that birth control is evil?

@the game, if this is what counts as your bag of tricks for the election next year, you're in for a very rough year ahead.

Seriously man, I'm insulted by the shoddy nature of this bad faith posting attempt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I thought about using a Gordon Amherst comparison but I don't know how popular The Division is here.

Same story though, asshole thinks the world can be saved by killing lots of people.
    Putin khuliyo

Will this happen before or after old people are executed by Obama's death panels, and ISIS becomes a branch of the United States military?

These types of videos are always bullshit no matter which side is doing and even when it's not about politics.

Wow, what a dishonest excuse for a thread.

Try harder OP, this is fucking pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Is this the thread where conservatives pretend that birth control is evil?
    I suppose they could say it's a motivation, but in this case it's a simple attempt to smear Bernie by re-wording what he said in a way that says something completely different than what he said.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by the game View Post

Quote Originally Posted by NED funded View Post
    He ALSO it was part of an effort to curb climate change because they have too many children

If I was him Id bitch slap that lady and tell her its her sorry ass thats its polluting too much (specially since this is the us we are talking about) and that is a biggger issue than woman having too many children.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    This isn't just Bernie it's the Thanos-flavored solution that is implied by environmentalism. What he believes is that minimizing human activity and a sustainability-based strategy is safer than a growth and innovation-based strategy. Which is wrong, because it wasn't possible to go from the 700 million people that existed before fossil fuels and the industrial revolution to 7.5 billion in 2019 without losing the sustainability option. But if they want to shoot themselves in the foot by focusing on human minimization and the corresponding economic damage then it's their own loss. Since ultimately democracy responds to what is directly good for the people and not benefits that can't be measured and verified.

- - - Updated - - -

The way conservatives are spinning this is just pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBrown View Post
    The way conservatives are spinning this is just pathetic.
    You have to admit its an up hill climb for them. Basically they have to find a way to argue against saving humanity with climate and population policy changes without making it sound like they are anti-human.

Quote Originally Posted by Low Hanging Fruit View Post
    You have to admit its an up hill climb for them. Basically they have to find a way to argue against saving humanity with climate and population policy changes without making it sound like they are anti-human.
    They should just stick to pretending that no one has any idea how to pay for proposed social/environmental efforts.

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    They should just stick to pretending that no one has any idea how to pay for proposed social/environmental efforts.
    They should. But sadly their god-king has shown them that "If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed".

Trump supports population control.

In fact, he's throwing children in prison to prevent the population form growing.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown