this(bfa) would be the 5th war
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

10+ Year Old Account
    Technically it would be like the umpteenth war.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mickybrighteyes View Post
    the impact on these areas is largely negligible in the overarching game mechanics. Gilneas was never properly IN the game before it was immediately rendered an empty set piece, much like the goblin island of Kezan.

Honor Stand and Silverwind refuge were barely blips on the map. Low level quest hubs hold little if any actual importance and South Shore is probably the only exception due to it's history in the game world.

Overall it's that the story tells us these events happen but the 'impact' isn't there except for people trying to fist bump whatever score they wish to settle. It's sort of like how we can drive a tank at times, but the tank suddenly gets rendered useless once you cross a certain line.

And you know what? after a patch or two the story moves on and the fires of Stratholme still burn from when it was razed by Arthas back in the third war.
    Low level quest hubs hold little value? You are 100% in the wrong here sir. 100%.
    “I've noticed that everybody that is for abortion has already been born.”
    ― Ronald Regan

Quote Originally Posted by Highelf View Post
    Low level quest hubs hold little value? You are 100% in the wrong here sir. 100%.
    Tell me of the value of a place like honor's stand.

edit:

I mean sure, SOME quest hobs hold value.... there are camps (i.e. tent with campfire and MAYBE one or two characters associated with said camp) that have more importance in lore or overall history than that hub.

But sure, go ahead and take a stand because my statement could refer to a place that has an actual flight path, vendor, and more than 2 quests.

Honor Stand, however, is a location that only got any level of importance AFTER it was removed from the map.
    Last edited by mickybrighteyes; 2019-09-15 at 11:52 PM.

5+ Year Old Account
    it's not about what's there. it's about what's around there. the location. any territory lost to the enemy is a gain for them, period. Just look at the state of Ashenvale and Darkshore now. That started with a little "blip" as you call it several years ago. A little bit here, and a little bit there, eventually adds up. Save the Blips!
    “I've noticed that everybody that is for abortion has already been born.”
    ― Ronald Regan