addon: kinda bar related

Is there any addon were I can get a bar thingy (dno how to explain it) like were I can have all portals in 1 button, all buffs etc in 1 and so on? because my bars is full as f and yeah I know I can get bartender and I am but also want this what im searching to not fill up screen to much. Thanks for inc info hopefully

ps. also looking for info about when you are mounted and want to use spells/skills because you are mounted and have to dismount with your mount button before using skills, are there macros for this? Most annoying thing ever. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dampoisback View Post
    Is there any addon were I can get a bar thingy (dno how to explain it) like were I can have all portals in 1 button, all buffs etc in 1 and so on? because my bars is full as f and yeah I know I can get bartender and I am but also want this what im searching to not fill up screen to much. Thanks for inc info hopefully

ps. also looking for info about when you are mounted and want to use spells/skills because you are mounted and have to dismount with your mount button before using skills, are there macros for this? Most annoying thing ever. thanks
    Not sure about classic since I don't play it but in retail in the interface options in the combat section there's a "dismount when casting" button that will automatically dismount you if you cast something that cannot be cast while mounted. If you uncheck it the functionality is like you describe. You could check to see if that option exists in classic.

Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    Not sure about classic since I don't play it but in retail in the interface options in the combat section there's a "dismount when casting" button that will automatically dismount you if you cast something that cannot be cast while mounted. If you uncheck it the functionality is like you describe. You could check to see if that option exists in classic.
    That doesnt exist in classic :/ I hope someone got a solution for this if there is one Because it is really annoying to run with your mount, see your mob and u wanna start dps it but first you gotta dismount manually.

Maybe MageButtons Classic? I have not actually tried this mod but found it when I was looking for something similar but more generic for using on multiple classes and it seems promising for mages at least.

its a easy macro (to dismount)

Bind to your most famous spell

/dismount

For rogue i have /dismount on Sinister Strike.
    Last edited by Big Thanks; 2019-09-15 at 12:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Marise View Post
    Maybe MageButtons Classic? I have not actually tried this mod but found it when I was looking for something similar but more generic for using on multiple classes and it seems promising for mages at least.

Thank you, this is what I am looking for. Even tho I would want it more customizable like more buttons and what to have in them. For now it will do