Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Bosen View Post
    A knockdown ability.
    Isn't that leg sweep?

10+ Year Old Account
    Dizzying Haze was removed because it was just FAR too strong for dungeons, as they could pull entire dungeons with that ability and take practically no damage unless there were mobs immune to slows (And the vast majority of mobs in dungeons aren't!) all the while maintaining threat. Sure, the nerfs to tank threat may alleviate that issue, but is it something to risk?

Personally, I want ALL tanks self-sustain power back. BM gets 100% stagger again. DK's can heal themselves from 0-100% in 2 DS again. WArriors basically taking 50% less damage from 100% ignore pain uptime. Druids hitting armor cap, spamming themselves for full heals over and over, and having such gargantuan HP pools they become a raid boss! Ect. As far as I see it, tanks should be responsible for nearly 100% of their sustain, with just different ways they reach that number.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Isn't that leg sweep?
    Yeah,you're right.

A throw,maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Bosen View Post
    Yeah,you're right.

A throw,maybe?
    Throw or flip would be fun. Martial artists are also known for strikes to the groin, that'd be funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    I might be the only one, but I miss that fire blossom spell from MoP.

Clash was always bugged and rarely worked. We don't need a gap closer, we have Dave, which is hands down, the greatest tanking tools in the game.

Keg Toss coming back I'd be ok with.
    Its true, every time my monk is too far away I just ask David to go get them. Works every time.

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    Dizzying Haze was removed because it was just FAR too strong for dungeons, as they could pull entire dungeons with that ability and take practically no damage unless there were mobs immune to slows (And the vast majority of mobs in dungeons aren't!) all the while maintaining threat. Sure, the nerfs to tank threat may alleviate that issue, but is it something to risk?

Personally, I want ALL tanks self-sustain power back. BM gets 100% stagger again. DK's can heal themselves from 0-100% in 2 DS again. WArriors basically taking 50% less damage from 100% ignore pain uptime. Druids hitting armor cap, spamming themselves for full heals over and over, and having such gargantuan HP pools they become a raid boss! Ect. As far as I see it, tanks should be responsible for nearly 100% of their sustain, with just different ways they reach that number.
    lol. stagger is brewmasters biggest issue when it comes to balancing them. they arent likely to make it stronger. i want them to make dampen harm and blackout strike and guard baseline and replace them with new talents. wouldnt mind seeing diffuse magic replace dampen for example. as for what to give us back, i have no idea. we arent likely geting clash back or dizzying haze. if we still had chi id ask for chi explosion back, that was always fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dcc626 View Post
    lol. stagger is brewmasters biggest issue when it comes to balancing them. they arent likely to make it stronger. i want them to make dampen harm and blackout strike and guard baseline and replace them with new talents. wouldnt mind seeing diffuse magic replace dampen for example. as for what to give us back, i have no idea. we arent likely geting clash back or dizzying haze. if we still had chi id ask for chi explosion back, that was always fun.
    100% stagger wasn't "strong" back in MoP - It was balanced. Because all the other tanks (Except maybe paladins?) basically had that kind of self-sustain too when they got to that lvl - Responsible for 100% of all incoming damage, or close to it.

And as the saying goes - When everybody is OP, nobody is OP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post

This doesnt really work out long term though, as has been discussed before. Yes it felt very cool to run around unable to die, but it held major issues. Either tanks needed to be hit so hard that they would be threatened or they would be able to slowly solo down entire instances and cause trash wipes to never actually be a thing. With these levels of damage output by mobs however DPS would get one shot just being clipped by cleaving abilities from mobs. And tanks had to do relatively weak dps the more exaggerated the secondary stats got in order to keep people from taking 10 blood dk's as their new "special" dps unit when a boss keeps wiping them. Healers in turn would have largely nothing to do because their targets were either absolutely fine or entirely dead as soon as they were touched.

It was just overkill and everyone had to be way overtuned towards their aspect of strength instead of relatively balanced around all(Although I disagree with class dynamics I do feel like the current balance of powerful CD's and vulnerable downtime is ideal and somewhere closer to where the game was during "the day" we all like to talk about) that it just made for strange group dynamics. I for one dont miss it as much when you look back at the whole experience and realize that as tanks we were playing some weird combination version of a Japanese fetish Jason Vorhees simulator- you could walk slowly and determinedly at enemies and then once you caught them tickle them for a really long time until they give up or you have to leave for work.