Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account

[Classic] Addon: Classic Rogue Calculator BETA

Hi guys, i've seen alot of people asking about if X is better than Y etc for rogues.
    So i made a little addon for it. It is work in progress. But the basic idea is there.

Thought i'd let you guys try it and give some feedback.
    Just search: Classic Rogue Calculator
    on the Twitch App or curse network.
    EDIT: Added a direkt link.
    https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addon...gue-calculator

How does it work?
    You check your items compare it to another item, the higher Item Score, the better the item.

So a weapon gives gets abit different thou. So for now i have made a quick fix, which is basicly, i split the stats of the weapon and it's weapon damage.
    For a weapon you should look at the weapon score, also remember that different weapon types gives different score. So do not compare a Dagger to a Sword.
    But Dagger to Dagger works fine.

Im working on an update to add a better score system based on the AEP from shadow panther.
    Also will add more options to the compare display etc. But for now i want feedback for what you think of the addon.

I know a few things that should be changed, like do not display item score on non-rogue items etc.
    But it's a BETA version so

this looks like an interesting idea, however there are a few things not covered by the shadowpanther spreadsheet like AEP of libram of rapidity for example.