Posting a "Leak" thread should be a bannable offense

Never were true, probably never will be true. Just annoying fanfiction that clutters the forums.
    Threads should always be deleted and posters banned.
    Prove me wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Accendor View Post
    Never were true, probably never will be true. Just annoying fanfiction that clutters the forums.
    Prove me wrong
    How bout posting a "Posting a "Leak" thread should be a bannable offense" thread should be bannable?

Prove me wrong
    Wrong. Several leaks posted here turned out to be true yet not necessarily two months prior to Blizzcon.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

10+ Year Old Account
    Never were true
    Every expansion since WoD has been leaked, we just never know which leak is the real one until the expansion is announced.

"Something I dislike should be banned" Ever thought of not clicking on those threads?

10+ Year Old Account
    While OP is a bit extreme and misinformed (expansion have consistently leaked). There should be a limit on thread creation until 20+ posts have occurred. Unfortunately, this discussion should be in the Suggestions and Feedback subform not Gen Disc.
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.
    Let us play video games and be happy.

Shitposting like OP is should be a bannable offense too.

But neither are.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    This isn't really the place for this, and discussing moderation isn't a permitted topic. Closing this.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead