Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    Proles aren't going to be beheading elites lol. We have democracy in the West so all that happens is that voters course correct over time as we see what policy works in reality and which doesn't.
    And that's why things have gotten as bad as they have. No consequences for those in power.

And apparently the elites are worried too.

https://www.bloomberg.com/features/2...sday-preppers/
    https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2...the-super-rich
    https://www.businessinsider.com/sili...zealand-2018-9
    https://www.businessinsider.com/map-...reppers-2017-6
    https://www.theguardian.com/news/201...in-new-zealand
    Last edited by Stelio Kontos; 2019-09-21 at 03:47 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Okay lol? That doesn't mean poor people will behead elites. If anything elites like Bill Gates will give some lip services to the "proles" and then they'll be fine with them.

I'm not sure why people are constantly assuming there is some climate doom or violent revolution around the corner...
    Last edited by PC2; 2019-09-21 at 07:24 AM.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    You may already be aware of this, but the people living along the Northwestern shores of North America, are overdue for a major event, not related to climate change at all....

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...dia-fault.html
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    Kids being politically motivated

Conservatives: THIS IS BRAINWASHING

Kids being religious

Conservatives: THIS IS GREAT
    The problem is that they aren't being 'politically motivated', they are being motivated to be props and virtue signalers. If you really wanted to save the world from climate change, these kids would be encouraged to make a far stronger statement. For example, imagine the impact it would have if you could convince half a million teenagers to cut off one of their fingers as an act of protest against the system? It would certainly show that there was a true political will motivating them.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by NED funded View Post
    My answer is that people should stop lying to themselves that immigration is the problem and not the stupid unsustainable lifestyles Americans or people from any developed country are living. Closing the border is going to be minuscule compared to other things like switching from coal to nuclear or renewable, abandoning meat, stop using ACs or any other action you can take.
    It seems plainly obvious people wouldn't have to tighten their belts in the way you're recommending, if there weren't so many people in the country, as you seem to want.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    It seems plainly obvious people wouldn't have to tighten their belts in the way you're recommending, if there weren't so many people in the country, as you seem to want.
    The same people saying to have no children are the same people for open borders. Really makes ya think doesn't it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    There’s literally nobody advocating for having no children going forward. Less children... sure.
    Sell the have less children thing in Africa, the US and European countries and much of Asia already has below replacement fertility. It is also curious that this is pushed while advocating unlimited mass migration and resettlement in these areas. Weird ya know?
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Not really, when people migrate they tend to have less kids. See, when you don’t need 10 kids to help provide for the family you typically don’t see people having 10 kids(outside of religious reasons that are forbidden topics). Hence industrialized nations having lower fertility rates. Add in access to birth control and abortion and... yeah. It’s all advocating for the same thing.
    They still expect to consume as much as that American lifestyle. So there is zero point to it.

10+ Year Old Account
    You don't have overpopulation. You have mismanagement of resources or insufficient development of others.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    Uh?
    Kind of irrelevant because as Asia develops it will end up polluting much more. Much of the increase in co2 emissions are from existing people in poor countries developing to our unsustqinable lifestyles. Immigration here is a joke and you should feel bad for even bringing it up.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    The same people saying to have no children are the same people for open borders. Really makes ya think doesn't it?
    Have all the kids you want lol

Im not going to say anything about it

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    You don't have overpopulation. You have mismanagement of resources or insufficient development of others.
    There's no reason to believe that resources and their management is causing any more problems than overpopulation. In both cases they are scapegoat explanations that try to give an easy account for why it is that new problems always arise and why it is that we never arrive at utopia.
    Last edited by PC2; 2019-09-21 at 06:51 PM.