Water quality on flights-ranked by airlines.

I actually never thought about this until seeing it. Definitely going to be drinking canned or bottled water on united and AA. lol

https://edition.cnn.com/travel/artic...rnd/index.html
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

I mostly stick to booze on flights anyway, the occasional Diet Coke or Fresca if I have to drive when I land. I don't see that changing much!

Quote Originally Posted by Muajin76 View Post
    I actually never thought about this until seeing it. Definitely going to be drinking canned or bottled water on united and AA. lol

https://edition.cnn.com/travel/artic...rnd/index.html
    This ranking seems kindda weird to me.
    All airlines ive flown with has signs that says the water from the faucet/tank isnt for drinking, and have a sanitizer dispenser in the lavatory as well.

They hand out water from bottles, or canned/boxed water if you need something to drink free of charge.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Quote Originally Posted by freezion View Post
    This ranking seems kindda weird to me.
    All airlines ive flown with has signs that says the water from the faucet/tank isnt for drinking, and have a sanitizer dispenser in the lavatory as well.

They hand out water from bottles, or canned/boxed water if you need something to drink free of charge.
    You might want to read the article to get a bit of understanding. From the article (not very far in):

The study was not a review of the bottled water that's often served in airplanes, but instead a look at the water used to make items like tea and coffee, as well as the water used in the bathrooms.

Quote Originally Posted by unbound View Post
    You might want to read the article to get a bit of understanding. From the article (not very far in):
    but your quote itself says the test results combines toilet water and tea water. which doesn't seem overly fair if the toilet water is marked with a "not for drinking" sign.

anyways most of these water problems are probably just cleaning/maintenance issues that should be easily fixable should this get some real negative publicity.

Quote Originally Posted by unbound View Post
    Good they didn't test the toilet water as well. Hint: It's not drinkable.

Geez...