Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Trend View Post
    Bunch of bullshit...
    That's an awful lot of words for somebody who got caught saying something stupid and is trying to backtrack like a fool.

You've said absolutely of nothing of value. You have no idea what progression means. You don't even seem to be able to grasp what "illogical" means, which is kind of sad. So again, just shut the fuck up, sit in the corner and stop trying to sit at the grown up table with your little boy ideas and false sense of superiority. It's pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by NabyBro View Post
    You must meet Mythic Azshara raiders in 5-man LFG everyday, right?
    No but I haven't even seen one in a month.

Quote Originally Posted by jellmoo View Post
    That's an awful lot of words for somebody who got caught saying something stupid and is trying to backtrack like a fool.

You've said absolutely of nothing of value. You have no idea what progression means. You don't even seem to be able to grasp what "illogical" means, which is kind of sad. So again, just shut the fuck up, sit in the corner and stop trying to sit at the grown up table with your little boy ideas and false sense of superiority. It's pathetic.
    LMAO. Sounds like you just want an infraction to have an excuse not to be able to respond anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    Did you consider that was because achievements and titles were brand new, shiny things back in Wrath? We've had achievements and titles for a decade now. We used to notice someone with a netherwing drake or ashes in BC because... you guessed it, it was brand new and special. Next to no one cares about titles anymore because most people have dozens of them. In BFA the only ones I even stop to look at are famed heroes and gladiators.
    So what's the point of your argument? You just rendered it meaningless.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Estravolt View Post
    Huh, on my realm Kingslayer title was a 100% sure mark of a douchebag
    I'm not sure how that makes sense, but ok.

I mean I'm just literally laughing. So much triggered!

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbro View Post
    Ofc not, refer to one of my points, you don't do heroics, you dont do regular mythics, thats where all the casuals that would get "impressed" by your cutting edge are, you dont meddle with them, you have a stablished core raiding group, a stablished m+ group, its actually pathetic that you need to be praised by your title, is your ego that low?

- - - Updated - - -

It's actually hilarious, why would top end raiders do 5 man content with casuals so they can get impressed, i still cant grasp how stupid that is.
    Uh, no? Even back when I was a semi-regular raider in my guild, I was never the shit, I was just ok. We only got halfway through heroic ICC. But at least I got the Kingslayer title after weeks of wiping, I earned it, and apparently people in 5-man's thought it was impressive. That doesn't happen nowadays anymore, no one cares for titles or achievements because most veteran players have a backlog of titles and achievements earned when they mattered that an Azshara Mythic kill today isn't worth dick.

"You killed Azshara? Good for you, refer to my Bane of the Fallen King and its appropriate date."

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Uh, no? Even back when I was a semi-regular raider in my guild, I was never the shit, I was just ok. We only got halfway through heroic ICC. But at least I got the Kingslayer title after weeks of wiping, I earned it, and apparently people in 5-man's thought it was impressive. That doesn't happen nowadays anymore, no one cares for titles or achievements because most veteran players have a backlog of titles and achievements earned when they mattered that an Azshara Mythic kill today isn't worth dick.

"You killed Azshara? Good for you, refer to my Bane of the Fallen King and its appropriate date."
    Just gonna leave this here so people can laugh at you, the fact that you pretend to compare lich king super ultra hard defile with KJ, UUnat or Azshara is hilarious, you know it boys, your cutting edge and/or famed slayer means nothing vs killing the lich king, you saw it here.

- - - Updated - - -

No but I haven't even seen one in a month.
    Cause you do shit content that top raiders dont care about, step on their lvl and you will see them.

LMAO. Sounds like you just want an infraction to have an excuse not to be able to respond anymore.
    Oh no, I'm still waiting for you to write something that merits a real response. You said a piece of bullshit, got caught and called out, and then tried every little trick to backtrack out of it. So please, say something of value. Continue the discussion with something, *anything*, that's worth a real response. I'll wait, but I sure as hell won't be holding my breath.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbro View Post
    Just gonna leave this here so people can laugh at you, the fact that you pretend to compare lich king super ultra hard defile with KJ, UUnat or Azshara is hilarious, you know it boys, your cutting edge and/or famed slayer means nothing vs killing the lich king, you saw it here.

- - - Updated - - -

Cause you do shit content that top raiders dont care about, step on their lvl and you will see them.
    Link me your Kingslayer title when it mattered and I'll shut up.

Oh no, I'm still waiting for you to write something that merits a real response. You said a piece of bullshit, got caught and called out, and then tried every little trick to backtrack out of it. So please, say something of value. Continue the discussion with something, *anything*, that's worth a real response. I'll wait, but I sure as hell won't be holding my breath.
    Ok, yeah, enjoy your time in fairy land.

It's sad that Bob Ross is despoiled by such idiocy.
    Last edited by Trend; 2019-09-19 at 11:58 PM.

Link me your Kingslayer title when it mattered and I'll shut up.
    Wait, not Light of Dawn, just plain old Kingslayer like it's impressive?

I feel like that had in right in Wrath with the two raid difficulties, and that they should've just iterated from there. LFR wouldn't even be necessary. Normal could have become the 10-30 Flex we have today, or they could have experimented and tried to make it about 50% harder, putting it somewhere between modern Normal and Heroic in an attempt to consolidate the two difficulties. Heroic could be the 20 Mythic we have today, nothing more nothing less.
    "Warlocks are the class that gives

we give all our spells and abilities to other classes"

- Bamboozer, from the Official WoW Warlock Forum

Ok, yeah, enjoy your time in fairy land.

It's sad that Bob Ross is despoiled by such idiocy.
    Sure, and I find it sad that DB Cooper is being misrepresented. At least he was successful at something.

Quote Originally Posted by Argorwal View Post
    Wait, not Light of Dawn, just plain old Kingslayer like it's impressive?
    It was back then within a few months of the patch coming out. When he was on farm later in the expansion, of course not. But for a good month when killing Lich King mattered, even 10 man Kingslayer was pretty cool.

Sure, and I find it sad that DB Cooper is being misrepresented. At least he was successful at something.
    Ohhhh, zingggg boy. You got me there .... oh wait. If only your nonsense drivel rang true. Oh well, at least you can pretend it does.

Fucking dumbass doesn't even know what progression means. LMAO

Ohhhh, zingggg boy. You got me there .... oh wait. If only your nonsense drivel rang true. Oh well, at least you can pretend it does.

I mean. You said something. He proved you wrong. It doesn't really get any clearer than that. You don't know what you're talking and got called out. Just bow out, man. Your posts are making me physically cringe.

I'm not sure how that makes sense, but ok.
    Around there pretty much everyone displaying Kingslayer title acted like it was Bane of The Fallen King

Dude is consistently wrong and refuses to admit it in this thread, and somehow I'm the dumbass. Cool story bro. The jerk store called, and they're running out of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Estravolt View Post
    Around there pretty much everyone displaying Kingslayer title acted like it was Bane of The Fallen King
    Well yeah, but there's jerks in everything, doesn't mean they should be able to ruin it for the Kingslayers that didn't act like dicks.

Quote Originally Posted by MiiiMiii View Post
    Raids don't even have to be hard for people to enjoy them. Just look at classic and MC. It's a million times more fun to kill Ragnaros in Classic compared to killing Azhara Mythic in Retail, even if she is much MUCH harder. Harder does not mean better for the game.
    that might be true for a casual who can only kill Raggy in Classic but for me I would rather poke my eyes out then do boredom of Raggy again....its 15 years old content that a serious raider doesnt care about anymore....

and if "getting that loot" was your motivation to do a raid then you do it wrong anyway....