Titan
    10+ Year Old Account

Haven't played since Ice Crown came out, deck suggestions?

I don't have a lot of dust or much gold, so building decks is tricky. I played a lot of Jade Druid back then and I see that it's got a different method of use due to the Choose One theme of one of the Quest cards. Are there any builds that would allow me to play ranked in Wild without having to go crazy building a deck? I have a lot of adventures to catch up on as well, so I'm working on the Uldum one right now and will go back and complete what I've missed as well.

I dont play HS since the month of Uldum launch BUT this video im about to share with you was the FIRST time i ever seen a "budget deck" work in rank 15-10.
    I only added to it a Leeroy Jenkins to make it more powerful. Thats all i did, and its the first time i ever watch it work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aWW6SXlCWk&t=0s

Its a rogue deck...and i have no more information for you on this matter of "budget decks" sadly
    I assume it loses to all control warrior though...which was a big thing at the time...not sure anymore
    Last edited by Big Thanks; 2019-09-27 at 09:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    I dont play HS since the month of Uldum launch BUT this video im about to share with you was the FIRST time i ever seen a "budget deck" work in rank 15-10.
    I only added to it a Leeroy Jenkins to make it more powerful. Thats all i did, and its the first time i ever watch it work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aWW6SXlCWk&t=0s

Its a rogue deck...and i have no more information for you on this matter of "budget decks" sadly
    I assume it loses to all control warrior though...which was a big thing at the time...not sure anymore

I did not play for around 10 months.

I came back yesterday. Got a ton of extra cards for coming back, but hell I am too tired for this kind of nonsense random chance game.

With 12K Gold and 14K Dust, I decided to uninstall this card game again.

HUGE nonsense HS became over the last years.

I play GREAT Card games in real life right now, like the Lord of the Rings LCG or the Arkham Horror LCG or the Legendary series of deck builders.

The designers at Blizzard should have a look at how SUPERB these paper card games are designed and then watch this complete random BS thing Hearthstone has become.

Sick of it, even a break of almost a year did not help a thing.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    You know what else didn't change, me peeking into this subforum and seeing crazy BenBos rants.
    The internet needs more Bovinity Divinity. Hope you are well, haven't seen you around in a long time. Ah, the days of TankSpot are well behind us now unfortunately.

Murloc Shaman is fairly cheap and effective. Scargill is the only legendary, and it's probably the weakest card in the deck, you can easily switch it out for a Nightmare Amalgam.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Mexico is already part of the USA so is Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Shadow deserves nothing, the same as Fire Mages.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you're sticking 100% to wild, not much experience there.

BUT, if you're looking to get into Standard with the least amount of dust required and still have fun* then I'd recommend crafting Whizbang the Wonderful (in Golden, if you have the dust for the flashiness) He's just 1 card deck and everytime you start a game, you will be given a random relevant recipe deck. Not all of them are very competitive but it's better than nothing, to see what's out there.

* = By fun I mean variety and figuring stuff on the fly.