Poll: Storm Area 51, They Can't Stop All of Us

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

Storm Area 51, They Can't Stop All of Us is in 11 days.

The raid on Area 51 is TOMORROW and Nevada has issued a state of emergency for the 2Million people going and 1.5 interested.

Will you be watching it on TV? Will you be there? Will you be there raiding or watching from a safe distance? and yes Of course I knew about this thing long, LONG before this post.
    Last edited by TheramoreIsTheBomb; 2019-09-20 at 12:31 AM.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

10+ Year Old Account
    The most I foresee is a couple hundred morons flooding the nearby town and filling up the campgrounds and getting drunk and rowdy, with a few dozen marching up to area 51's gates to take pictures for the memes before getting turned away by a bunch of armed guards not having their shit.

Clicking "going" on a facebook page is easy.

Getting a plane ticket to Nevada, reserving somewhere to stay and then flying in an airplane and then driving out to the middle of nowhere is neither cheap nor quick.
    Last edited by Kaleredar; 2019-09-09 at 01:06 AM.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

I never really found that place interesting. If they were really holding aliens, then I'm sure that their other alien buddies would have invaded Earth by now. Seems like just a generic military base. I very much doubt that anything will come out of this event.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    So true, 2 million people clicked "going" well shit that 100% means they certainly will ALL be there!

Pretty sure i been waiting at the Alien Center for two weeks now with Keanu Reaves and Elon-Chan going over the plans, yall are late as fuck. Only the Kyles are allowed to come this late, because of their uncontrollable anger they have to come very last minute to stick to the actual plan.
    Last edited by minteK917; 2019-09-09 at 01:24 AM.

No one is going. It was a joke and most people who signed up understood that. The event creator is having (or already had) a concert event but iirc it was in CA and not in NV. Tempted to buy a shirt just to memorialize the meme(s).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    The most I foresee is a couple hundred morons flooding the nearby town and filling up the campgrounds and getting drunk and rowdy, with a few dozen marching up to area 51's gates to take pictures for the memes before getting turned away by a bunch of armed guards not having their shit.

Getting a plane ticket to Nevada, reserving somewhere to stay and then flying in an airplane and then driving out to the middle of nowhere is neither cheap nor quick.
    Yup, basically my prediction. Maybe throw in a dozen schizophrenics wearing their tinfoil hats.

We live in a world where some random weeb decided to post a joke on facebook and the biggest military in the world and all news network picked it up. Thats all that really matters. We live in the dark universe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fyre Festival for Kyles.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

We live in a world of people who did the tide pod challenge what else
    Last edited by niztheundead87; 2019-09-09 at 04:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    If this is an active Base they can and will stop you. You can’t storm into a military base as a civilian and expect them to not use lethal force on you. If any idiot actually tries, they’re going to be met by a shit load of military personnel pointing assault rifles in their face. Party is over after that.

I’m positive the military has been tracking this from day one and fully plans to have extra personnel and equipment on that day. It’s all fun an games until these muppets realize that the military don’t play. I’m sure no one is interested in breaking in if it means they’ll be risking their life.

Hopefully no one takes this thing seriously.
    if they start firing at civilians, we're gonna have world war 3. This is a big moment to come.

A dozen people will show up to take selfies near the fence.

7+ Year Old Account
    Defend the country against any enemy foreign or "DOMESTIC". That also means dumb asses trying to siege a military base.

I'll prepare popcorn.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Morae View Post
    I'll prepare popcorn.
    Popcorn is what they are going to turn into if they cross that line.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Wow time really move this fast? 11 days left...

Quote Originally Posted by Tsugunai View Post
    if they start firing at civilians, we're gonna have world war 3. This is a big moment to come.
    We really won't. Pro gun people understand that these people are idiots. The anti gun liberals don't have any guns because they're afraid of them. So They have no chance at a "world war 3."
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Unfortunately, the media has made a big deal out of how it would be like a 2 hour walk or something to even reach the buildings. They keep saying that to dissuade people from trying. I think that information will have the EXACT opposite effect. It will increase the odds people prep for the travel time by fueling up and driving in a huge convoy to the buildings like its Mad Max.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Not even the promise of clapping alien cheeks is enough to get those folks off of their computers.

Anyone who took this seriously wasn't paying attention.

Besides, Nevada is tied with Arizona as the Florida of the West. They got enough crazies and kooks as it is.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am picturing some higher up in the military, having to explain to his superiors, just what a "Naruto Run" is. Probably having some young private physically do it for the brass.

Private Uwu, reporting for duty, sir!
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

The USA do not have the biggest military in the world.

They're just wasting a lot of money on nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by minteK917 View Post
    We live in a world where some random weeb decided to post a joke on facebook and the biggest military in the world and all news network picked it up. Thats all that really matters. We live in the dark universe.