Page 1 of 3
LastLast

The endboss of BFA in 8.3 [reveal]

The endboss of BFA in 8.3 is Xal'atath

- N'zoth is back but is endboss for next expansion with full old god theme
    - next raid will be old god themed with old god minions and Xal'atath as endboss and this will be the connection to the next expansion

Have fun

Words of Gordon Ramsay "Oh fuck off"

And what proof do you have of this?
    Let me guess 'Reddit leak'?

Quote Originally Posted by Project 501D13R View Post
    And what proof do you have of this?
    Let me guess 'Reddit leak'?
    He's got a friend of a friend who heard from a friend who works at blizzard.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    He's got a friend of a friend who heard from a friend who works at blizzard.
    He totally works for <Blizzard China/Blizzcon Setup/A Printing Company> and saw it himself.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    Words of Gordon Ramsay "Oh fuck off"
    "What are you??!?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tao Tao View Post
    The endboss of BFA in 8.3 is Xal'atath

- N'zoth is back but is endboss for next expansion with full old god theme
    - next raid will be old god themed with old god minions and Xal'atath as endboss and this will be the connection to the next expansion

Have fun
    Hope not, since she's showing actual connection to the Void Lords, and not just tied to a rock like our old gods.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

let me guess, your uncle works at blizzard

Source: OP's backside.

It is quite likely.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Hundreds of people know who's the endboss in the next patch. Suprising not more than this shadowland stuff leaked so far.

What noone knows yet, is that the endboss of 8.3 will be a gigantic gnome.

Not even blizzard knows that yet.
    Rinse and repeat. For the rewards. Send even more turtles into the water.

I'd sooner die than live without Knaifu. You'll see me as Boss Encounter #7.

nah, she will be the GLORIOUS endboss of 8.3

7+ Year Old Account
    - N'zoth
    Who could even foreseen this, its like so shady and there is zero hints that this maybe could be a possibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    Who could even foreseen this, its like so shady and there is zero hints that this maybe could be a possibility.
    You think they're gonna throw N'zoth away for a single patch, of an expansion, where most of it was focussed on other things? Seems dumb. Also Azshara is pretty much teased to appear a second time most likely alongside N'zoth in some way, so if N'zoth is the endboss of BFA, then only if he doesn't die and it leads into a N'zoth expansion. Which would be pretty dumb as well. They basically already pulled that exact same thing on Azshara in this patch.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Carolus Rex View Post
    You think they're gonna throw N'zoth away for a single patch, of an expansion, where most of it was focussed on other things? Seems dumb. Also Azshara is pretty much teased to appear a second time most likely alongside N'zoth in some way, so if N'zoth is the endboss of BFA, then only if he doesn't die and it leads into a N'zoth expansion. Which would be pretty dumb as well. They basically already pulled that exact same thing on Azshara in this patch.
    Like they've done every other Old God?

Yup.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

His dad works at Nintendo guys,he's legit

You think they're gonna throw N'zoth away for a single patch, of an expansion, where most of it was focussed on other things?
    Lmao, so like Yogg-Saron.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!