Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    None, I think they should really focus on making existing locations viable in some way or another. There is zero difference between locations apart from visual design and its super boring, I want to see some gameplay changes between them.

Tel abim with banana people
    Ogrezonia with Amazon Ogre ladies
    Kezan opened fully
    Azhol-Nerub Empire opened underground with alive Nerubians

dont care much about Dragon Isles.

Blizzard can turn Huge empire into small zone or vice versa (ZulDrak was smallest empire but has bigger zones than Gurubashi and Amani combined. KulTiras was one small Isle and Broken isles were several sunken isles not a continent)

15+ Year Old Account
    New world where we are nobody, avatar style flying mountains, weird beautiful jungle, multiple cave system below the surface*. Underwater zones. Filled with semi hostile natives and monstrous beasts.

*The deeper you go the harder it gets, at some point you might need a party and later on even a raid size team. Every dept level guarded by a World boss.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by buddhapunch09 View Post
    I would love to see a vykrul/Viking theme. Set it up with Norse style mythos and have the land Scandinavian looking.
    WotLK called.
    Also an entire major zone of Legion called.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

10+ Year Old Account
    Basically everything that is in the lore but not in the game yet:

Hiji
    Balor
    Zul'dare
    Tel'abim
    Plunder Isle
    Dragon Isles
    Northern Lordaeron

Also I was pretty disappointed with Nazjatar and the fact that they didn't use any of the existing RPG lore locations such as:

Mak'aru
    Gishan Caverns
    Scintal Reef
    Boiling Terraces
    Drowned Reaches
    Pillar Deep

Once all of these have been added to the game all that would be left would be to explore the Shadowlands and Nyalotha, and after that into space and whatever lies there.
    Last edited by DaHomieG; 2019-09-22 at 10:00 PM. Reason: Typo

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i want what should have happened right after legion - universal exploration.

i want alien civilizations and worlds, i want our next enemies to be a resurgent alien empire that seeks dominion over others.

the entire universe of wow is out there. yes, the legion scourged the universe of most of its life, but the universe is a big place. even if they killed 90% of all life, there's still probably millions and billions of people out there.
    I believe it's a troll, isn't it?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lachlol View Post
    I believe it's a troll, isn't it?
    Maybe but i want a stargate system )

Quote Originally Posted by Palapop View Post
    Dragon Isles.

But also more zones like Grizzly Hills.

And also some winter"ish" zone. Like Alterac Mountains. Not like Frostfire Ridge- sick of HUGE/GIGANTIC/MF dino corpses scattered around the map.
    I'll be honest, I loved Frostfire Ridge, especially its music and how comfy it was. Loved the "Snow and Lava" theme as well.

I want a flying continent above the clouds (possibly dragon isles)
    Also any sort of psychadelic looking zone is always a plus for me; old graphics aside, outland is probably still my favorite continent to this day in terms of the environments that it offered.

I would also be down for another highly themed continent like pandaria. Inspired by another culture, evidently.

Quote Originally Posted by shade3891 View Post
    Maybe but i want a stargate system )
    It doesn't fit WoW at all. This is the worst idea of all. Not only I hate a space-travelling theme, but also it is so out of WoW's atmosphere.

Argus was already way too much. Not to mention this weak and meaningless.

Actual Kezan and the Undermine

Dragon Isles

Ogrezonia

Tel Abim

7+ Year Old Account
    I just want something colorful. BfA has been so grey and drab. I miss the days of interesting color palettes with lots of splashes of color.

10+ Year Old Account
    After azeroth is "restored" we should have a new beginning somewhere else. A world that is suffering from old god / titan conflict or sth. like that.

... or a complete world revamp.

10+ Year Old Account
    Whatever they may be, they need to be open and not constrictive and convoluted messes

A big undergorund cave clomplex could be cool. Big chasms, bottmless pits, tunnels, stalagmites. Underground seas, Submereged apssages.
    Some more habitated mines of moria like architectures. Lots of ascents and decents. Some of the bigger cavecomplexes in highmountain was really cool imo.

Inhabited by huge ass worms. Bigass rock golems. Huga bats hanging from the roof, ready to decent and delive a nasty suprise on any unspsuceting traveler. We could have pitfalls and chasms with hige spidernests at the bottom, giant weps catching anything that drops down.
    I really liked the theme and envoriment in Underrot. I hope to see more of that creepy stuff.

They could make a mechanics of darkness and torches. Leaving players with a dread of running out of light.
    Add to that hard to notice burrowed worms patrolling huge stretches, a little like that patrolling fel reaver in hellfire peninsula.
    Whatever they do i hope there are many huge fucking enemies around. They dont need to be involved in any Quest or drop anything valuable. I just want them there to make the place feel more hostile and dangerous.
    None of us really changes over time. We only become more fully what we are.

Dragon Isles will be the new exp landmass. Other options make nonsense.

I'd rather they update and de-Cataclysm the Eastern Kingdoms/Kalimdor rather than make a whole new continent. Make 120+ versions of it all like with Warfronts.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lachlol View Post
    It doesn't fit WoW at all. This is the worst idea of all. Not only I hate a space-travelling theme, but also it is so out of WoW's atmosphere.

Argus was already way too much. Not to mention this weak and meaningless.
    Dark Portal says hi

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shade3891 View Post
    Dark Portal says hi
    Dark Portal and Stargate are VERY different things.

Portals go A to B. Stargate goes A to B, C, D, E, F, G....

Plus the whole one's magic one's tech and don't snark back with "what is magic but sufficiently advanced technology."
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

I’d rather they revamp the old world, not just in assets but make the land mass larger and expand the zones. So make it like twice as large.