Thread: Sad realization

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Hey! Another thread where the same 5 people go back and forth about when Classic is going to die!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Which is kinda the normal adult schedule.
    Not really - OP has a job that he says he needs to be on call for 24/7 (hint to OP: It's print on demand, not neurosurgery and that's not sustainable in the long run) and he's in a new house which means he has a lot of stuff to do that will eventually lessen.

Adults can and do play games, including WoW, including Classic. If OP can't find the time, fine. Don't play. We don't need to have 18 pages every time some poor sap can't play.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    yes - he can play wow and she can find herself a lover to enjoy hobbies more interesting then wow.

jezus thats the advice of someone who never has been in serious relationship.
    Been married for 10 years and I can confirm that you can both still have different hobbies that don't include cheating.

OP - "I don't have time to play games anymore because of Real Life. Let me bash Classic wow just because it's an easy outlet".
    Cool story bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    Seems like a fake post, but okay

If you are this busy I doubt you can enjoy any game.
    Person complains about not having enough time to enjoy a game... must be a fake post.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikah View Post
    Hahaha the retail sour patrol jumping on a Classic WoW thread again trying to claim that it is dead already!

Can't find 4 others to run a mythic+ on retail? Your guild raids have been cancelled until 2022? Afraid that loosing one more player will shutdown your server?

You guys are still stuck on the second stage of grief over retail...

This week's DLC comic is so spot on!
    And thanks to people like you, the classic community if thought to be full of cunts.

Quote Originally Posted by Koken View Post
    Classic is 6 phases. So content might stretch to 12 months total.
    Gonna be longer then that. They are using classic for a cheap way to have in betweens for live.

Quote Originally Posted by toffmcsoft View Post
    OP - "I don't have time to play games anymore because of Real Life. Let me bash Classic wow just because it's an easy outlet".
    Cool story bro.
    And what is he bashing exactly?

I believe you are one of many, op.

People believe they are hardcore gamers, but most of them just are not.

I am happy that realism replaces the hype.
    Rinse and repeat. For the rewards. Send even more turtles into the water.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    Seems like a fake post, but okay

If you are this busy I doubt you can enjoy any game.
    lol thats a bs statement,he can enjoy any singleplayer game that has a pause function,in dungeons sometimes you have to be there for 1h+ and you cant pause it,unless you wanna ask everyone to wait for you

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    yes - he can play wow and she can find herself a lover to enjoy hobbies more interesting then wow.

jezus thats the advice of someone who never has been in serious relationship.
    Look at this cool dude posting about how lame WoW is on a WoW forum.

You are so cool dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Kami Dende View Post
    Lolwut. Literally every successful Marriage I've ever know, People hitting like 40-50yr long together, are the ones that set aside time for eachother and time alone to still have their own hobbies.

It sounds like you are the one who has never been in a serious relationship. Either that or you are clingy as hell if you require you or your partner to be around each other 24/7.
    There's time alone. Like my dad always played cricket every staturday and my mum said she would never ever stop him (my dad also told her cricket came first as soon as the started dating so she was under no illusion)

But that was week ends not week nights and one a week only in the summer, there's a line with things and a requirement when you hae a family, a duty you owe to them for sticking your dick in the woman and making a babie. All of that isn't optional unless your a douch.

In no way shape or form should a computer game come before a girl freind, irl freinds, wife's, kids or other family. If you even have to ask your self that it's time to quit.

I wasn't expecting that post to be so entertaining, this forum is great

Regarding your issue my guy, I reckon Classic is a slow burner so there will still be raids running in a few months so take your time. I don't play as much as I used 15y ago but you know a bit here and there. Don't look at people already at 60 with raid stuff, they will be there for any game (solo/mmo/other)

10+ Year Old Account
    There are other threads for reporting personal experiences with Classic WoW. It's impossible to allow everyone to have their own thread about why they can't or won't play.

Closing.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."