Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    6. Classic's release is allowing them more freedom to obliterate long standing cities in the retail game because a version of them will be preserved there. IE UC and Teldrassil. Classic has this added benefit for retail, allowing the developers to change the world more prominently.
    Those places are already preserved. Haven't you heard of Zidormi?

That's not the last boss of the next raid. It's the next foe for 9.0-9.3.

8.3 Raid is going to be a raid on Stormwind where the new Horde + Alliance coalition defend Anduin against a very, very pissed Tyrande for allow Sylvanas and the Horde to go unpunished.

Genn is torn, he hates the horde but is loyal to his king, Anduin. However, being the newly empowered Night Warrior, Tyrande can exploit the power of Elune and makes Genn go feral, turning him into a raid boss both the alliance and horde have to kill.

He's the alliance's 'Old Soldier'.

Tyrande may or may not die, but at the end, for protecting Anduin he awards us with Grand Marshal armaments equivalent to the heirlooms we got from Garrosh.
    That's not at all what I remember blizzard saying.

That's not the last boss of the next raid. It's the next foe for 9.0-9.3.
    Except Blizzard specifically indicated that the end of TEP will reveal the big bad of this expansion.

Not "it's setting up"

I'm going to lay out my top reasons why I think the final raid of BFA will be located in Stormwind.

1. Stormwind needs a visual update badly. Just look at the lion statues in Anduin's throne room. Lots of human architecture assets were created for the WoD garrison and Stromgarde warfront that can be used, so although it would be a massive undertaking, a lot of work has already been done.
    2. MoP was the last faction war focused expansion. That lead us to Siege of Orgrimmar. Only seems appropriate to balance out this faction war expansion with a Stormwind raid.
    3. Garrosh's vision was from the old gods. In the lore it states that visions from the void are often somewhat true, but not quite. It's possible that a Horde warchief raiding Stormwind will come to pass, but it will be Sylvanas.
    4. Siege of Orgimmar gave alliance access to transmog skins of the horde's high warlord weapons. It's only fair horde should get some grand marshal stuff from killing the boy king.
    5. This is probably the most important one. Stop at 0:08 here:

Look at all of that rendering work, modelling and animation to show the Stormwind harbor for just a few moments. Doesn't really need to be shown for the context of this particular cinematic. It can focus on Anduin or Genn's face and they can converse. However, if this was being built out anyway for another Stormwind related cinematic....

6. Classic's release is allowing them more freedom to obliterate long standing cities in the retail game because a version of them will be preserved there. IE UC and Teldrassil. Classic has this added benefit for retail, allowing the developers to change the world more prominently.

Although I dislike the idea of Stormwind raid, I can't deny, some good points there

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Except Blizzard specifically indicated that the end of TEP will reveal the big bad of this expansion.

Not "it's setting up"
    Blizzard also said that Sylvie was MOraLlY gReY and that a big twist was to be expected come the burning of Teldrassil.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.