Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Lady Vashj will be new hero

Last PTR they added new interaction between Qhira and Lady Vashj.

https://www.reddit.com/r/heroesofthe...ered_from_ptr/

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by skorpio View Post
    Last PTR they added new interaction between Qhira and Lady Vashj.

https://www.reddit.com/r/heroesofthe...ered_from_ptr/
    Probably the most wasted WoW character ever. A shame how TBC treated her.

Is this game still supported by bliizz? I thought they left it to rot?

well, that's cool.

not as cool as kil'jaedan or azshara. but cool.

10+ Year Old Account
    Vashj voice lines was in game files since very begining, remember leak from russian site few years ago?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bulutooth23 View Post
    Game is still supported; "game is dead" is just what trolls have been saying since they shifted their esports money out of HotS and into Overwatch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Probably the most wasted WoW character ever. A shame how TBC treated her.
    Truth be told, TBC ruined pretty much all characters it touched. Kael got shafted even worse, specially considering he was even more important than Vashj in Warcraft 3.

I might try HoTs again in a couple of weeks, I usually play for a month every year but the toxicity of the comunity coupled with the way they handle punishments if you dare to speak anything annoys me greatly.

Anyways, I am upset they are creating new chars instead of using famous blizzard ones. Whats the point of making ophelia and this other girl if they got hundreds of famous chars to pick?
    English is not my main language so grammar errors might happen.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nefastus View Post
    Truth be told, TBC ruined pretty much all characters it touched. Kael got shafted even worse, specially considering he was even more important than Vashj in Warcraft 3.
    Yes, but at least Kael was important in TBC. Vashj was a side note needed to unlock the Hyjal raid. But yes, TBC fucked everyone.

It's possible. There are plenty of interactions in the gamefiles relating to heroes that do not exist. Although the timing of this addition certainly is interesting.

Yes, but at least Kael was important in TBC. Vashj was a side note needed to unlock the Hyjal raid. But yes, TBC fucked everyone.
    Thats true, Vashj could easily be replaced with another naga in the end of SSC and no one would bat an eye.
    English is not my main language so grammar errors might happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    It's possible. There are plenty of interactions in the gamefiles relating to heroes that do not exist. Although the timing of this addition certainly is interesting.
    It is what i've said boi. Files are also for deathwing, Valerian Mengsk, Arcturus Mengsk etc. But they are not recorded so far.

That's an interesting find, old voicelines were datamined but having a new hero have an interaction in a time where we get a new hero every 3 month, compared to having hero interactions when we got one every 3-4 weeks, is a better indication that this might actually means something. At the very least it shows Vasj is on their radar and planned to be added sooner, rather than later. Granted that if she's 2 heroes after Qhira, we're still 4+ months away from seeing her.

And don't forget about W3: Reforged. HotS will probably use refreshed hero models, so we can expect more missing heroes from W3 in the near future - Vol'jin, Cairn, Mannoroth, Archimonde.

Quote Originally Posted by skorpio View Post
    And don't forget about W3: Reforged. HotS will probably use refreshed hero models, so we can expect more missing heroes from W3 in the near future - Vol'jin, Cairn, Mannoroth, Archimonde.
    No. HotS has different engine and separate models. They said that on multiple AMAs.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    well, that's cool.

not as cool as kil'jaedan or azshara. but cool.
    They are too in the files.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    Vashj voice lines was in game files since very begining, remember leak from russian site few years ago?
    These are new ones.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Still waiting for my boy, Kil'jaeden.

- - - Updated - - -

Can't be too fucking long..

7+ Year Old Account
    At least its not another random OC
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Does the game even have Azshara in it yet? Azshara seems more fitting unless they are going to have more than one naga - especially now because of the WoW story.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by bulutooth23 View Post
    Seems like it's on lifesupport, but running on some old, leaky AA batteries.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Tempest Keep piñata after turned traitor and crazy for no good reason, then The Legion's new bitch and Gul'dan role? It probably would have been better if he had died his final death in TK, but they had to drag him through the mud.

I have no strong feelings about Kael'thas, and I actually despise Illidan, and even I think what TBC did to them was a travesty.

As to the possibility of Lady Vashj...I would also have preferred Azshara, but getting a Naga hero in general will still be cool, I suppose.

Honestly, I'm just happy if there's a faint glimmer of hope we'll be a getting a new, non-original hero at all, these days.
    "Go back...I just want to go back...!"