10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Are you seriously just going to blindly parrot talking points and pretend that's an argument?
    This will probably get me infracted, but that is Knadra's thing. He isn't being serious, he has stated before that he does it for reactions.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Flarelaine; 2019-11-21 at 09:14 AM. Reason: Name and shame

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thekri View Post
    This will probably get me infracted, but that is Knadra's thing. He isn't being serious, he has stated before that he does it for reactions.
    Agreeing with this here. It's the same thing Hooked...I mean Donatello does too.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Flarelaine; 2019-11-21 at 09:15 AM. Reason: Name and shame
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

Are you seriously just going to blindly parrot talking points and pretend that's an argument?
    That's no different from what you're doing, I'm just being concise and doing it in 4 words instead of 4 paragraphs.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm glad the person who once told me a southern border wall is a symbol of rural opposition to Zumba classes is now calling me out for not being a serious poster.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    That's no different from what you're doing, I'm just being concise and doing it in 4 words instead of 4 paragraphs.
    I'm not parroting talking points.

You're making claims that aren't based in fact, and I'm pointing that out. That's it.

Nothing in the testimony given the last two weeks has been "treasonous". That's simply a lie that serves a partisan, fascist agenda. And it really is that simple.

I'm not parroting talking points.

You're making claims that aren't based in fact, and I'm pointing that out. That's it.

Nothing in the testimony given the last two weeks has been "treasonous". That's simply a lie that serves a partisan, fascist agenda. And it really is that simple.
    There's no need to be throwing around the F word here, this is just a friendly discussion among an old group of friends.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's no need to be throwing around the F word here, this is just a friendly discussion among an old group of friends.
    You're suggesting that an attack on the leader is an attack on the nation, and thus treason.

Literally #4 on Umberto Eco's list of 14 features of fascism; http://www.openculture.com/2016/11/u...f-fascism.html

I'm comfortable with my entirely accurate use of the label.

You're suggesting that an attack on the leader is an attack on the nation, and thus treason.

Literally #4 on Umberto Eco's list of 14 features of fascism; http://www.openculture.com/2016/11/u...f-fascism.html

Damn, a guy who is famous for writing a book about a monk going on a murder mystery made a bullet point list. I'll just take that as gospel and start throwing around an overused word that makes me look like a poorly aging hippie or a 19 year old sociology major.

10+ Year Old Account

He prefers 'neoreaction'.

It's not friendly and people like you will never be friends with many people here. You are the antithesis of what a lot of us are.

Quote Originally Posted by wunksta View Post
    He prefers 'neoreaction'.
    I'm literally a social democrat.

Well, you got me there. I'll take my leave.

[Infraction]
    Last edited by Rozz; 2019-11-21 at 12:40 PM. Reason: Trolling - Do not enter just to bait

no quid pro quo
    It's so cute that you think that matters.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post

https://www.sfgate.com/local-politic...g-14849458.php

THIS IS A REAL IMAGE AND NOT A JOKE

Donald Trump is a 5 year old.
    https://i.imgur.com/TKEpEne.gif

the image may not be a joke, but the presidency sure is.

Quote Originally Posted by Canpinter View Post
    https://i.imgur.com/TKEpEne.gif

the image may not be a joke, but the presidency sure is.
    What's even sadder is that he needed a notepad to remember so few words and the words were his own.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chonogo View Post
    Did anyone ever ask Sondland if his phone calls with Trump were secure?
    Yes, he said he called him multiple times from an insecure line but didn't discuss anything confidential during them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Meanwhile on FOX News, two links that don't work, but, Tucker Carlson is going with "the impeachment inquiry is boring and hard to follow" because "Sondland admitted quid pro quo came from Trump himself" wouldn't work as well, and Barr/Graham both saying the FISA abuse report will be released Dec 9, which is their way of saying "we already know what's in it, we just know it'll be swallowed by the impeachment so we're pushing it back to try to change the narrative from Trump's blatantly unConstitutional actions"

Infracted.
    Last edited by Flarelaine; 2019-11-21 at 09:19 AM. Reason: Derailing despite thread warnings

Lindsey Graham is my Senator. I know the feeling.
    Maybe one day he will find his spine after he is out of office. As for the rest, I think the late Lord Varys will find his balls before Lindsey does. Vary's seems to have more balls than him as a unic anyways.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seriously, the "the impeachment inquiry is boring and confusing" is so fucking stupid.

This. Is. Not. Entertainment.

It is not meant to engage an audience. It is not meant to amuse. It isn't a platform for sound bites, as much as the Republicans wish otherwise. This is peeking behind the curtain, so to speak, at the grindingly boring process of governance. At the 148 hours of tedious bullshit that went into crafting what's normally a 3-minute highlight on the 6 o'clock news cycle.

If it's boring, then fuck off. Nobody's making you watch it, Tucker Carlson. You can just . . . fuck off and shut your yammering gob. That's totally an option.

Seriously, the "the impeachment inquiry is boring and confusing" is so fucking stupid.

This. Is. Not. Entertainment.

It is not meant to engage an audience. It is not meant to amuse. It isn't a platform for sound bites, as much as the Republicans wish otherwise. This is peeking behind the curtain, so to speak, at the grindingly boring process of governance. At the 148 hours of tedious bullshit that went into crafting what's normally a 3-minute highlight on the 6 o'clock news cycle.

If it's boring, then fuck off. Nobody's making you watch it, Tucker Carlson. You can just . . . fuck off and shut your yammering gob. That's totally an option.
    Yeah, that is like when Nunes was crying yesterday before Vindman testified about fucking ratings. Who the fuck cares about fucking ratings on something about criminal activities that have been confirmed that will basically reshape this fucking country.