Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    I did not, but Gaetz is still butthurt over not being part of the team.
    Damn, I only got to see an hour of it, was hoping to get the cliff notes of it. Honestly not wanting to watch it all at this point as the hour I watched was like an SNL skit with how comically bad the white house defense was.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by swiftowner View Post
    Maybe, I’d argue that it was a waste of 5-10 pages. You can’t fix someone who wants to be willfully ignorant.
    I was being a bit sarcastic, not gonna lie. Really the last few pages have felt like a sitcom clip show with the amount of retreading over shit we've already known/debated ad nauseam at this point.

Maybe, I’d argue that it was a waste of 5-10 pages. You can’t fix someone who wants to be willfully ignorant.
    He's not being willfully ignorant, he's flat out lying.

It was proven time and time again.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    He's not being willfully ignorant, he's flat out lying.

It was proven time and time again.
    And no matter how many times he lies, he isn't held accountable for it, which is why I asked about it before....
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can’t fix someone who wants to be willfully ignorant.
    I have several suggestions on potential treatments.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    This is a meaningless blanket statement, usually made when trying to connect two unconnected ideas - that he should have used the MLAT, and that not using one isn't criminal - to make an unrelated insinuation - that his failure to use the MLAT was the grounds for his impeachment.

It's not sophisticated, and it's not discussing in good faith. And it's flat-out a pointless thing to say unless your goal is to misdirect.

It's not. While the record of the call isn't a transcript as there were omissions we know of, by all accounts Trumps words were largely verbatim. We have him, Donald Trump, asking a foreign head of state about an investigation into his political opponent. Not about corruption, as he alleged.

We have the connected facts, from Gordon Sundland and others who were direct witnesses, and now reportedly from Jon Bolton himself, that Donald Trump withheld the legally mandated military aide as a bargaining chip in return for the president of Ukraine, at the request of his personal lawyer outside of normal diplomatic channels but with the support of certain members of the State Department, rather than through official channels, making a public announcement of the investigation of Hunter and Joe Biden. Not that they actually needed to investigate them, but that they needed to announce it, which literally can only mean it was done for political benefit against a likely primary rival.

Now that we've caught up on the past 4 months of this investigation, maybe we can get back on topic.
    Pure speculation again . You don't have any evidence to back up these claims. Show me some links so i can debunk this silly myth of yours. And dont use Bolton as evidence because i doubt he could provide evidence himself.

Infraction.
    Last edited by Flarelaine; 2020-01-28 at 10:14 AM. Reason: Trolling

Quote Originally Posted by DKjaigen View Post
    Pure speculation again . You don't have any evidence to back up these claims. Show me some links so i can debunk this silly myth of yours.
    And you have no fucking clue what you are talking about. AMAZING. No wonder you are a Trump supporter.

Pure speculation again . You don't have any evidence to back up these claims. Show me some links so i can debunk this silly myth of yours. And dont use Bolton as evidence because i doubt he could provide evidence himself.
    You calling witness Testimony and evidence we have on record as well as Donald Trumps words pure speculation left and right is like someone saying water is wet after sticking their hand in it. Only for you to shout "Pure Speculation!"

Pure Speculation is saying Trump is interested in going after Corruption based only on him stating that is what he is all about. And ignoring ALL of his actions from over the years not just his presidency but beforehand as just a simple businessman that show, no Trump is really not the type of person that stands up against corruption, he's more the sort that partakes in it for his own benefit.

And dont use Bolton as evidence because i doubt he could provide evidence himself.
    He was fucking there and firsthand witness to a great many conversations on the topic, and is known for his extensive note taking and paper trails, dude.

You're determined to ignore reality so I'll drop it here, this is going nowhere.

This is absurd! What you are saying is that the DoJ need to be a participant in every investigation if an American citizen is involved in a crime in the Ukraine. The Ukrainian justice department and the DoJ can work together of course buts its not mandatory. The point is however is that trump did nothing illegal when he called for an investigation and im not going to argue with this a simple google search is sufficient
    G.A.O. Report Says Trump Administration Broke Law in Withholding Ukraine Aid

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    He was fucking there and firsthand witness to a great many conversations on the topic, and is known for his extensive note taking and paper trails, dude.

You're determined to ignore reality so I'll drop it here, this is going nowhere.
    Just wait for Trump and the asslickers to claim Bolton didn’t know anything and that Trump doesn’t really know Bolton at all.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    Just wait for Trump and the asslickers to claim Bolton didn’t know anything and that Trump doesn’t really know Bolton at all.
    Nah they are going with the disgruntled employee angle instead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wermys View Post
    We live in a society.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Wermys View Post
    Yep. Fox News contributor Dan Bongino, is retarded enough to call the Neo-Con warhawk John Bolton part of the Liberal swamp. I mean really? Is he really that fucking retarded?

Kilmeade is a fucking moron, but Dan Bongino is nothing but a fucking retard.

https://crooksandliars.com/2020/01/f...es-john-bolton

Ok where are the facts end evidence? All the testimonies so far are second hand and speculation.
    You do know that testimony is evidence, right?

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    You do know that testimony is evidence, right?
    Not when you don't watch it, or hear it. You know. Do anything he can to ignore it. Or watch Fox news where they didn't air any of it.

Do you think that the American AG would be welcomed into something that is an internal Ukrainian affair? The AG has no business there
    But Trump's lawyer does?

Interesting thing about Bolton is it makes republicans choose between Trump and a dude who represents a link to the pre-Trump GOP. Next step purging the party of anybody remotely sympathetic to Bolton.

It has perhaps something to do that since 2016 you have been blabbering about impeachment , perhaps it has something to do that every single piece of information acquired by the democrats has been used to slander Trump, perhaps it has something to do you that the democrats been using sham investigations to undermine his presidency and the 2016 election. The democrats simply need to use the tools given to them and stop the incessant whining how things are so unfair.
    Hahahahahahaha "undermine his presidency", yeah cause without these he'd be so successful at doing his job. Ahahaha.

Trump has always been the purest soul ever and has never done anything wrong. If only those dang authorities didn't stop Trump's college, then it wouldn't have been fake!

What makes you believe that Trump would do well?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I'm not sure I consider gaslighting to be adorable.
    I do, 'cause these lame attempts are hilarious.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you have any proof that trump was doing something else then?
    Yeah.....Trump's own fucking words, both when he was on t.v. aski g for help with it and the summary of the transcript. The later he talks nothing of corruption and only the Bidens.

Or are we not supposed to trust Trumps own words now?

I think the sad reality here is that Trump will not be impeached and go on to be pres again T.T
    I would really like him to be impeached and get some serious jail time, I just don't think it will happen..
    He needs to be booted from office, but i'm getting serious doubts it will become a reality.
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.