Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    I think they should go the route that one of the impeachment managers(?) said: the next dem president should withhold aid to Israel until they make up some evidence that the republicans are anti-Semitic.
    Should we make brackets for which country each party gets and then see which one is better at spreading misinformation for us?

I still find it hilarious that Ted Cruz supports trump even though he basically called his wife a fat whore and his dad the Zodiac killer.

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    hell by that logic so was the biggest anus licker of all, Graham cracker himself.
    I have been focused on Lindsey for a while. I don't think we can turn South Carolina blue for the Presidential election, but I think we can cost Lindsey his job. There are plenty of people that will vote for Trump but don't like Graham.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    oh look what I just linked.
    Another article where he's critical of Trump.

Note: I've never said he's a Trump fan or has never criticized him. I simply rejected that he was purely "anti-Trump", and the articles I linked provided a more nuanced and accurate view of his views on Trump and his back-and-forth opinions.

I know, you love binary worlds where everything is obvious. That's not how reality works, though.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thekri View Post
    I have been focused on Lindsey for a while. I don't think we can turn South Carolina blue for the Presidential election, but I think we can cost Lindsey his job. There are plenty of people that will vote for Trump but don't like Graham.
    It would be amazing to see him lose his seat. I've seen polls saying that he's vulnerable but I'm not sure how much faith to put in them.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    I still find it hilarious that Ted Cruz supports trump even though he basically called his wife a fat whore and his dad the Zodiac killer.
    No no no, TED is supposedly the Zodiac, and somehow his father had a hand in assassinating JFK.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grapemask View Post
    I don't think a single person here thought he'd be convicted. That doesn't mean the way it went is the right thing.
    Really? I have seen quite a few sigs here that would made me belive otherwise...

Quote Originally Posted by Tabrotar View Post
    Really? I have seen quite a few sigs here that would made me belive otherwise...
    Which signatures are you referring to?

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    No no no, TED is supposedly the Zodiac, and somehow his father had a hand in assassinating JFK.
    Don't forget all the shit Trump said about his wife yet he is all too happy to kiss at the feet of the great Cheetos. Same for Megan McCain, having their families horribly mocked by Trump yet they will always defend him.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tabrotar View Post
    Can you name even one? This is what's known as a trick question, because I already know what you're thinking, and therefore what your answer will be.

There is a difference between Impeached and Convicted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Nope, and by legal definition he is innocent
    This is a lie.

The courts do not determine guilt from innocence. They have no stance whatsoever on innocence. It cannot be proven.

It is only presumed in the sense that you get a trial before a sentence, rather than being summarily sentenced and having to sue for release because you're innocent of the crime.

Otherwise, no, the courts do not treat you as "innocent". This is why you can be arrested and held, while awaiting trial. It's why restraining orders and such can be issued without you getting an opportunity to defend yourself. And so on. You're wildly misinterpreting what "presumed innocent until proven guilty" actually means.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    oh noes, what will democrats think of next to rile their base while accomplishing precisely fuck and all?

Color me shocked that accusing someone of non-crimes as a shallow political stunt(which our oh so educated lefties here bought hook line sinker, and entire fucking rod.) doesn't yield results.
    O Flora, of the moon, of the dream. O Little ones, O fleeting will of the ancients. Let the hunter be safe. Let them find comfort. And let this dream, their captor, Foretell a pleasant awakening

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kasuke06 View Post
    oh noes, what will democrats think of next to rile their base while accomplishing precisely fuck and all?

Color me shocked that accusing someone of non-crimes as a shallow political stunt(which our oh so educated lefties here bought hook line sinker, and entire fucking rod.) doesn't yield results.
    Trump wasn't Impeached?

Felonies aren't crimes?

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Trump wasn't Impeached?

Felonies aren't crimes?
    Oh you poor deluded fool laws are not there to punish Republicans they are only there to punish Democrats. So obviously there was no crime because Republicans are above crimes.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Trump wasn't Impeached?

Felonies aren't crimes?
    What was he charged with? last I checked, obstruction of congress and asking for an investigation into possible corruption aren't actually crimes.
    O Flora, of the moon, of the dream. O Little ones, O fleeting will of the ancients. Let the hunter be safe. Let them find comfort. And let this dream, their captor, Foretell a pleasant awakening

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pathora44 View Post
    Oh you poor deluded fool laws are not there to punish Republicans they are only there to punish Democrats. So obviously there was no crime because Republicans are above crimes.
    Lol.

I'm wondering if we'll be able to erect a real Trump Residential Library, where what he actually did can be recorded for all to see. Maybe we can use old Wall parts.

- - - Updated - - -

What was he charged with? last I checked, obstruction of congress and asking for an investigation into possible corruption aren't actually crimes.
    So you're confused about what Impeachment means? Or how that entire process relates to the criminal justice system. There are some great cites you can look at to explain how those two parts work - I included two to get you started. Shout if you have any questions - we're here to help.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Lol.

I'm wondering if we'll be able to erect a real Trump Residential Library, where what he actually did can be recorded for all to see. Maybe we can use old Wall parts.

- - - Updated - - -

So you're confused about what Impeachment means? Or how that entire process relates to the criminal justice system. There are some great cites you can look at to explain how those two parts work. Shout if you have any questions - we're here to help.
    So you have nothing, just like your party. have a nice day.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    If you're confused about how website links work, just ask or PM me. The links explain how Impeachment isn't part of the criminal justice system. Weird that you didn't look this up before commenting on the results. Oh well - remember, we're here to help.

Quote Originally Posted by Greyvax View Post
    False.

The 2/3rds vote requirement is in place so that senators don't vote out a president just because he's from the party they don't like.

If Trump was proven to have committed an impeachment-worthy offense, there wouldn't be a problem getting 2/3rds vote
    He outright confessed when he posted his phone call with Ukraine. The issue is that republicans would rather have the devil with R in the white house than Jesus with a D.

Quote Originally Posted by Greyvax View Post
    False.
    The 2/3rds vote requirement is in place so that senators don't vote out a president just because he's from the party they don't like.
    If Trump was proven to have committed an impeachment-worthy offense, there wouldn't be a problem getting 2/3rds vote
    A strange world you live in...
    Here on Earth he's already impeached.

- - - Updated - - -

o run away would you...I mean you've already done just that when it came to the facts and the truth.