Quote Originally Posted by Greyvax View Post
    Regular people like you, me, and everyone else posting here are responsible for our own individual success.
    Now don't start with that hippy nonsense. Your example was poor and you should just let it be.

- - - Updated - - -

It already is a success.
    Yeah, look at all that success right now, if you're rich.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

I find it funny how people use hyperbole like "america is fucked".

As a middle class married person who works and spouse works and we pay our bills, life has truly never been better.
    Of course it is a success, it's slowly turning into a dictatorial corrupted autocracy. Who doesn't live on a Banana Republic when everything is great for themselves?

Truly, welcome to the "rest of the world". We were missing you guys.

.... oh, right, your nation started as a revolution against autocratic taxes...

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    “I got mine, so everyone else can fuck off”
    The Germans said the same thing while the Jews were being marched to the gas chamber, that mentality hasn't died.

It already is a success.
    Tell all of the hard working people who are still broke and sick that. There are plenty of people who are dying because they literally can't afford to live. That's not what I call a success.
    Looking for <Good Quotes for Signature>.

Quote Originally Posted by omerome View Post
    Tell all of the hard working people who are still broke and sick that.
    But his family is okay, so obviously everything else is okay.

Quote Originally Posted by Timester View Post
    Of course it is a success, it's slowly turning into a dictatorial corrupted autocracy. Who doesn't live on a Banana Republic when everything is great for themselves?

Truly, welcome to the "rest of the world". We were missing you guys.

.... oh, right, your nation started as a revolution against autocratic taxes...
    Honestly I am more embarrassed that it's Trump that did it, it's like finding out your wife is cheating on you with a 400 lb idiot that lives in his mom's basement. If Trump was a slick talking smart effective politician then at least I could see it but he's such a complete fucking moron and these people follow him it confirms all the stereotypes the world has about Americans.

Looks like the impeachment was a huge financial boost for the Trump Campaign.

Trump impeachment trial: Four numbers that explain why he was cleared

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post

Does anyone care if he got more money? How about we care about how the tax payers have been paying him millions so he can go golfing, but that's doesn't fit into your zealotry. How about we care more than half the Senate being spineless bitches afraid of Trump and letting him do whatever he wants?

Idiots are easily parted from their money. Why is he still hiding his tax returns?

Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    Idiots are easily parted from their money. Why is he still hiding his tax returns?
    Cause that would mean knowing how much comes from Russia or the Russia backed NRA.

I remember when Trump supporters like yourself used to say that money doesn't matter in politics. That said though impeachment has played out just like everyone thought except for Mitt Romney, I honestly didn't think he would have the balls to vote against Trump.

Herald of the Titans DocSavageFan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Honestly I am more embarrassed that it's Trump that did it, it's like finding out your wife is cheating on you with a 400 lb idiot that lives in his mom's basement. If Trump was a slick talking smart effective politician then at least I could see it but he's such a complete fucking moron and these people follow him it confirms all the stereotypes the world has about Americans.
    Your elitist contempt for roughly 1/2 of the US population says it all. I love the way you rationalize your incredibly simplistic, highly polarized and derogatory stereotype of Trump supporters...and then have the sheer audacity to call others morons. The sooner you realize that people are much more complex, diverse and intelligent than you give them credit for...the better it will be for you. Just saying.
    "Never get on the bad side of small minded people who have a little power." - Evelyn (Gifted)

Bernie just got $25 million for January alone. 94% of Republicans like him? Good for him, that means nothing because he can't win with just his Republican base, and the other 2 were pretty much statistically impossible because the Republicans don't care about the laws he broke, they don't care about the law at all anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DocSavageFan View Post
    Your elitist contempt for roughly 1/2 of the US population says it all. I love the way you rationalize your incredibly simplistic, highly polarized and derogatory stereotype of Trump supporters...and then have the sheer audacity to call others morons. The sooner you realize that people are much more complex, diverse and intelligent than you give them credit for...the better it will be for you. Just saying.
    It isn't even half the population though. It is less than half of the total votes. And Trump supporters deserve everything they are getting and more.

Are you seriously going to say that Trump is a smart intuitive or even a good human being? He just gave the medal of freedom to a racist misogynist homophobic piece of shit, go ahead tell me how I am wrong about your dear leader.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    It isn't even half the population though. It is less than half of the total votes. And Trump supporters deserve everything they are getting and more.
    I said "roughly". It was very, very close to 1/2 of the voters.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Are you seriously going to say that Trump is a smart intuitive or even a good human being? He just gave the medal of freedom to a racist misogynist homophobic piece of shit, go ahead tell me how I am wrong about your dear leader.
    I was talking more about you than him. Sorry I wasn't more clear.

This hatred you have is not healthy.
    "Never get on the bad side of small minded people who have a little power." - Evelyn (Gifted)

I said "roughly". It was very, very close to 1/2 of the voters.

- - - Updated - - -

The sad thing is that the entire process is probably now broken forever. The people on the left crying about no "peaceful transition" when/if Trump loses aren't even self-aware enough to see the lack of a peaceful transition since 2016. And no, it doesn't mean civil war, but this relentless determination to grind everything to a halt.

Expect the next Dem President (whenever the hell that may be) to go through the exact same thing. It's already FUBAR. It's gonna be outrage and revenge politics from here on out, if anything gets done at all.

And when Trump loses he'll refuse to leave office claiming the democrats cheated insisting the country rise up and revolt.
    You fuckers are all the same.

ROFLMAO so you aren't going to dispute what I say about your dear leader just going to hand wave to something else. As I said it's not as much hate as disappointment, Trump is the ugly unemployed 400 lbs fat guy who lives in his mother's basement that America somehow decided to cheat on you with. On some level I expected better from my fellow Americans which was obviously a mistake.

At least you are right about one thing, almost half of America choose to turn the country into an autocracy

It's better than Hitler's 33%.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    And when Trump loses he'll refuse to leave office claiming the democrats cheated insisting the country rise up and revolt.
    You fuckers are all the same.
    So Trump is going to refuse to leave office if he loses? Do you have any idea just how crazy this sounds?