Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    Most people with a brain already know the origins of the Muller investigation. I stated like 3 years ago full details laid out in the Nunes Memo and how it would lead to nothing. i was right like always, but "Muh Russia, Drrumpfs whole family is going to jail for life guis" was the typical response at the time.
    Yeah, we know the origins of the Mueller report. It was Papadopolous and his fat drunk mouth. Nunes was NEVER right, and the fact that you listen to the fucking moron, means you are just as gullible as they expected you to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    If not for that spy, Trump would have gotten away with it too. Right?
    Gotten away with what? Trying to weed out corrupt lifetime politicians using pay for play to advance their family members careers?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    So what qualifications do Trump's kids have for them to run the Trump company? Or to have a role in his administration?
    Not being a lifetime Coke addict?

Gotten away with what? Trying to weed out corrupt lifetime politicians using pay for play to advance their family members careers?
    Yeah, he hasn't done that, if anything, he has made it worse. Including trying to advance his own family members' careers. The Trump Family will be nothing but another stain on the presidency, like the Nixon name is.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Hey, remember the time when Hunter Biden graduated from Yale Law and Trump created a scam school?

Qualifications are things no Trump supporter should talk about. He routinely appoints people who aren't qualified.
    His test scores must have been off the charts to get into Yale so easily. Don't kid yourself.

His test scores must have been off the charts to get into Yale so easily. Don't kid yourself.
    Like Trump and his father that got him into Wharton where they want nothing to do with him and he was such a terrible student?

Haha ok dude. I totally believe you are capable of doing something substantive in a political pact. All that time just to watch Wisconsin go 5 points to the red in 2020 is going to be rather frustrating.
    I'm not. I'm just a part timer. I volunteer with software engineering / programming stuff. .

The PAC though? It's flush with money and people. And it knows what its doing.

Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Says the guy that is defending an actual fucking terrorist?
    Emotions man, don't try Jeezy when you are mad. Just because Trump doesn't do "pallets of cash diplomacy" like Quid Pro Joe doesn't mean he is incapable of making a mistake.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, lets be like right wingers, and compare her to Nazis for wanting a better fucking world. Are you fucking kidding me?
    Like the Covington kids? In your world, wearing a red hat and making an OK sign is proof of Nazi Nationalism.

- - - Updated - - -

Like Trump and his father that got him into Wharton where they want nothing to do with him and he was such a terrible student?
    Whats worse: A public servant paid by taxes or a Business man using their power for advancement?

But like, seriously, why do these conspiracy theories get posted for pages and pages derailing a thread and the moderators don't do shit?

It's like the trumpsters take turns trying to detail the thread. Any guesses who's next? My vote is a certain Russian will show their head next.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    I don't care if he committed tax fraud. Scoring political victories and crushing the aspirations of your political opponents is more important than adhering to moral principles.
    Well at least they're being honest now.

Emotions man, don't try Jeezy when you are mad. Just because Trump doesn't do "pallets of cash diplomacy" like Quid Pro Joe doesn't mean he is incapable of making a mistake.

- - - Updated - - -

Like the Covington kids? In your world, wearing a red hat and making an OK sign is proof of Nazi Nationalism.

- - - Updated - - -

Whats worse: A public servant paid by taxes or a Business man using their power for advancement?
    Well, first off I meant traitor, because Trump is a fucking traitor.

And the Covington kids shouldn't have been there in the first place, since it is a school function, where a catholic school went to a pro-life event. Which breaks their 501c(3) tax exempt status. And those kids absolutely deserved everything they got.

And last but not least, Trump extorted an illegal favor from Ukraine, and you have NO EVIDENCE that Biden had influence on getting his son that job. So, yes, Trump is still worse here.

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelinrah View Post
    But like, seriously, why do these conspiracy theories get posted for pages and pages derailing a thread and the moderators don't do shit?
    To be fair, moderators don't refresh these pages in real time. Hopefully they get around to it soon, in the mean time just stop feeding him. We don't need moderation to solve it, we can just ignore it and they get bored. If nobody acknowledged their outrageous claims, they go away. If they post something of substance, with actual points made, then it can and should be addressed. But these one line posts with no sources and inflammatory language just need to be ignored.

Because the mods think conspiracy theories are just a "difference of opinion" now.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    I'm not. I'm just a part timer. I volunteer with software engineering / programming stuff. .

The PAC though? It's flush with money and people. And it knows what its doing.

Good luck.
    DNC still in debt? I swore I read Trump raised 15 million dollars in like 5 minutes after the impeachment inquiry started. Bernie already suckered all his base's money last cycle before he caved to the DNC and bought his 3rd house. You can't keep donating if you don't have a job.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok guys nice talk, sorry I moped the floor with all the tears tonight, but it's time for bed. Lets get these Peachmints started baby.

10+ Year Old Account
    What no slate.com sources? I don't read tabloid news.
    Yeah, no. Dproject tried this crap last night and it blew up in his face, too.

Trump is lying to you and you are either too ignorant to realize it or you don't care that he's lying to you because his lies are what you want to hear.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

Quote Originally Posted by Zaydin View Post
    Yeah, no. Dproject tried this crap last night and it blew up in his face, too.

Trump is lying to you and you are either too ignorant to realize it or you don't care that he's lying to you because his lies are what you want to hear.
    Trump is such an amazing Prez I don't ever want to see a Bush or Clinton or Kennedy or any of these corrupt ass families in power again in my life and I absolutely mean it. Ok I'm really done now, you guys are A OK.

DNC still in debt? I swore I read Trump raised 15 million dollars in like 5 minutes after the impeachment inquiry started. Bernie already suckered all his base's money last cycle before he caved to the DNC and bought his 3rd house. You can't keep donating if you don't have a job.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok guys nice talk, sorry I moped the floor with all the tears tonight, but it's time for bed. Lets get these Peachmints started baby.
    You didn't mop anyone. But you are ignorant enough to think you did. And Trump is going to need that $15 million for his defense funds, because even Republicans are saying he deserves to be impeached.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's unfair to say they "don't do shit" when we can see two of them feeding it.
    /s

Trump is such an amazing Prez I don't ever want to see a Bush or Clinton or Kennedy or any of these corrupt ass families in power again in my life and I absolutely mean it. Ok I'm really done now, you guys are A OK.
    How delusional do you have to be to think this is even reality?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll put that down as 'You know Trump is lying to you and you don't care because he 'pwns teh libs' and validates your own bigotry and conspiracy theories'.

- - - Updated - - -

How delusional do you have to be to think this is even reality?
    I want to know why he hasn't been perma banned by this point.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

My sister was at Wharton with Ivanka. Said she was as dumb as a rock. My sister was supposed to be her mentor, but Ivanka never showed up for jack shit.