Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    What reporters?
    already linked a BBC story speculating on her fears, go back and read it.

Herald of the Titans DocSavageFan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Do you have a source for that lie? You understand that the point of this is to post evidence of your claim, right? Not prove that you're a liar - we already know that.
    It was a Wikipedia quote which I linked. Dude, you're completely and utterly clueless. I'm done.
    "Never get on the bad side of small minded people who have a little power." - Evelyn (Gifted)

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Look for the sake of moving the conversation forward, let's cut a deal here, OK?

Pelosi is just as scared of calling a vote as you are to admitting you're a faithful Trump Supporter.
    If Trump has found to break the law I support impeachment and you call that a faithful Trump supporter?

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Since Pelsoi fears an official inquiry vote I hold little faith she will move further with this as an official impeachment. Only time will answer this.
    What?!?! You know the only reason you're using the word "fear" is because your Dear Leader told you to. Pelosi is doing her job. Nothing in her job requires her to hold an Impeachment Inquiry vote.

You have to stop with this nonsense.

It won't shut him up but it will shut him up on this fact. I know hes sometimes like posters here who can you show them a picture of a red door and they will argue it's not a red door, but at least the rest of us will have proof.
    No it won't, because just like you have done numerous times, he will simply move goalposts, and make another excuse.

Stop believing when liars tell you something. At this point, you are either woefully gullible, or are in on the con.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Quid pro quos are real, and they're spectacular.
    The best quid quo pros there have ever been

10+ Year Old Account
    I do, because I am impartial, if you were woke you would too Die hard Republicans view it the same way Trump does, not official.
    If you're a woke independent then I'm the King of England. It's easy to declare yourself something but that doesn't make it the truth.

'Woke independent' is just code for 'a Trump supporter who doesn't want to admit to being a Trump supporter'.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

We won't know until we try
    That has already been done, and he has been proven to not follow through.

Thanks for admitting youar e in on the con.

My opinion is not reality because I disagree with your opinion? That's rather false.
    No it's not reality because the reasons have been stated by the people involved.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    The vote will happen next year when it gets sent to the Senate.
    I loved that quote from McConnell about him hoping to get the trial over with by the end of 2019. I literally laughed out loud. Has he met Pelosi? She's going to deliver the Impeachment Articles right around Christmas.

since pelsoi fears an official inquiry vote i hold little faith she will move further with this as an official impeachment. Only time will answer this.
    Fucking prove it.

already linked a BBC story speculating on her fears, go back and read it.
    Aight, so you've got one guy saying that she may be concerned about holding the vote as it may grant Republicans the power to go after the Bidens and further push that conspiracy theory.

Fair enough, I still disagree with you on this. She's just not playing Trump's game and is instead proceeding as impeachment inquiries have in the past, including both Nixon and Clinton.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DocSavageFan View Post
    It was a Wikipedia quote which I linked. Dude, you're completely and utterly clueless. I'm done.
    And you've already been proven wrong with multiple links, including Fox News, that prove otherwise. Again, don't get made that you "own-goaled" yourself because you didn't read your own sources.

Goal post isn't moved, it's always been there

- - - Updated - - -

That's how you see it, I see it as fear of the vote.
    That's an outright proven lie. The quotes of you moving goalposts was shown a dozen pages ago.

- - - Updated - - -

I do, because I am impartial, if you were woke you would too Die hard Republicans view it the same way Trump does, not official.
    Prove it.

Condemn Trump and McConnell.

10+ Year Old Account
    If Trump has found to break the law I support impeachment and you call that a faithful Trump supporter?
    Considering your constant attempts at deflections, goalpost moving and that you're pushing the exact same debunked narrative as pro-Trump conspiracists...

Yeah. Yeah I would.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    hmm...so Perry and Sondland...who's next to turn on Trump?
    We might start seeing just about everyone now. Giuliani was Trump's last really public backer. And now he's not only under federal investigation for multiple felonies, Trump is telegraphing that he's about to throw Rudy under the bus.

Pelosi only official statement is "We don't have too" anything past that is opinion and ours differ I am sorry you can't accept that fact, even non biased reporters have used the word fear.
    So, you have your answer... it's a shame your own source proved you to be a liar.

- - - Updated - - -

You also said you would condemn them when they break precedent, like when Trump didn't release his tax returns. Your continues silence proves you to be a lying hypocrite on the issue.

There is no reason to believe you, because you already got caught lying about it.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    We might start seeing just about everyone now. Giuliani was Trump's last really public backer. And now he's not only under federal investigation for multiple felonies, Trump is telegraphing that he's about to throw Rudy under the bus.
    It'd be hysterically funny if Guilliani beat him to the punch and tossed him under the bus.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    That's how you see it, I see it as fear of the vote.
    That's because the GOP told you to see it that way. Once you start thinking for yourself, you'll see the game Pelosi is refusing to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Considering your constant attempts at deflections, goalpost moving and that you're pushing the exact same debunked narrative as pro-Trump conspiracists...

Yeah. Yeah I would.
    I brought up a major talking point in the news, how is that deflection? There was dozens of headlines talking about this Pelsoi's non vote. I am more on topic than anyone of you who engage in these personal attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Quid pro quos are real, and they're spectacular.
    Figured.

GUYS, STOP FEEDING THEM
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.