Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Rudy Guiliani went on the Blaze and admitted to MORE CRIMES on air.

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/giuliani...ainians-today/

Fox News is BEGGING Rudy to stop admitting to crimes. Rudy even claimed that the State Department, that Trump's kissass Pompeo is running, won't give their so called "witnesses" visas to come to the US to testify on behalf of Rudy, Trump, and all the others. How the fuck does he square that retarded circle? Even that conspiracy tard Glenn Beck is like, "Rudy you are insane". And Glenn Beck has said some retarded shit on this issue.
    Because those same witnesses are on State Department corruption-related no-visa lists, duh.

Which is known to be true for many Ukrainians that would be on Rudy's side.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Because those same witnesses are on State Department corruption-related no-visa lists, duh.

Which is known to be true for many Ukrainians that would be on Rudy's side.
    If they were to help Trump, Pompeo, Pence, Guiliani, and everyone, you would think that they could just you know, break more laws and rules to do it. Especially since they have broken so many laws now, what is a few more?

Also, do you have a source for that? Because I can't find one.

If they were to help Trump, Pompeo, Pence, Guiliani, and everyone, you would think that they could just you know, break more laws and rules to do it. Especially since they have broken so many laws now, what is a few more?

Also, do you have a source for that? Because I can't find one.
    It is about Shokin, apparently. The prosecutor who got fired.

And that apparently was also start of chain of events that led to Yovanovitch dismissal (as she was accused by Shokin to be the one denying it).

It is about Shokin, apparently. The prosecutor who got fired.

And that apparently was also start of chain of events that led to Yovanovitch dismissal (as she was accused by Shokin to be the one denying it).
    Yeah, lets let the corrupt moron that wasn't doing his job, to come lie to congress and not be held to perjury charges when he does lie. It isn't an "if he lies", it is when he lies simply because of diplomatic immunity.

Yeah, lets let the corrupt moron that wasn't doing his job, to come lie to congress and not be held to perjury charges when he does lie. It isn't an "if he lies", it is when he lies simply because of diplomatic immunity.
    I don't think you get diplomatic immunity with visa; you got to be actual diplomat to have it, and while i'm not sure how US law treats foreigners lying to Congress i don't expect it to be particularly lenient.

I don't think you get diplomatic immunity with visa; you got to be actual diplomat to have it, and while i'm not sure how US law treats foreigners lying to Congress i don't expect it to be particularly lenient.
    Yeah, don't care. Shokin will never be able to sit in front of congress to lie to the US people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    Trump now says he wants the case to the Senate, all I want for christmas is Trump testifying himself and having a full meltdown where he implicates himself.
    I suspect what's happening is:
    A) Trump is watching the House impeachment inquiry while shoving Big Macs and Cheetos into his fat greasy gut
    B) he sees how one-sided it's being
    C) he misses the part that it's one-sided because the testimony is so damning, that the GOP has nothing useful to contribute
    D) but instead thinks the GOP-led Senate will be just as one-sided the other way

Problem is, yes, the Senate will almost certainly choose to hold an impeachment hearing that's as little about impeachment as possible -- they're going to subpoena at least one Biden, just you wait -- they can't avoid having the people actually accused of crimes show up. And they won't be able to avoid the "farce" label if Trump doesn't sit in that chair and address at least one question from at least one Democrat.

Trump might not testify. But that decision will likely be made after the first few virgins are thrown in the volcano.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    I suspect what's happening is:
    A) Trump is watching the House impeachment inquiry while shoving Big Macs and Cheetos into his fat greasy gut
    B) he sees how one-sided it's being
    C) he misses the part that it's one-sided because the testimony is so damning, that the GOP has nothing useful to contribute
    D) but instead thinks the GOP-led Senate will be just as one-sided the other way
    And so far everything points out that indeed, Act 3 of impeachment proceedings will be relatively one-sided in Republican direction.

And then they'll acquit him.

Problem is, yes, the Senate will almost certainly choose to hold an impeachment hearing that's as little about impeachment as possible -- they're going to subpoena at least one Biden, just you wait -- they can't avoid having the people actually accused of crimes show up. And they won't be able to avoid the "farce" label if Trump doesn't sit in that chair and address at least one question from at least one Democrat.

Trump might not testify. But that decision will likely be made after the first few virgins are thrown in the volcano.
    I'd bet on Trump not testifying in Senate either.

Noone cares about "farce" label enough (given that they already call current part farce and it doesn't change Democrat approach one bit), and everyone seems to be quite willing to play their part in it.

And so far everything points out that indeed, Act 3 of impeachment proceedings will be relatively one-sided in Republican direction.

Noone cares about "farce" label enough (given that they already call current part farce and it doesn't change Democrat approach one bit), and everyone seems to be quite willing to play their part in it.
    They will acquit him because they don't care about the rule of law. We know this because that is all they have been doing when it comes to Hillary, and trying to pin something on her that she didn't do. Meanwhile, they are literally ignoring all of the evidence that Trump did this, even him and Rudy admitting to it on LIVE TV because they know if they don't keep sucking Trump's tiny cock, he will try to get them primaried with people that will.

- - - Updated - - -

They will acquit him because they don't care about the rule of law. We know this because that is all they have been doing when it comes to Hillary, and trying to pin something on her that she didn't do. Meanwhile, they are literally ignoring all of the evidence that Trump did this, even him and Rudy admitting to it on LIVE TV because they know if they don't keep sucking Trump's tiny cock, he will try to get them primaried with people that will.

- - - Updated - - -

Something I’ve been thinking a lot about today, re: Will Hurd, the GOP, and impeachment...

Recently, Mark Sanford, perhaps Trump’s fiercest intra-party critic, told me *he* had yet to see sufficient evidence to impeach; that if he were still a House R, he would be voting no.
    1/
    Long thread attached if you choose to read more.

https://twitter.com/TimAlberta/statu...970946048?s=19

Yes, I see this will be the strategy and talking pont; 'We just don't see the evidence to impeach'. We all know the truth, but enough will tow the line and use it as such.

Also more out their is; 'The President has right to conduct his foreign policy and while I don't agree, not enough to impeach'.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump, in an interview with FOX and Friends (whoops, tautology!) talks about Yavonovich and her testimony in the impeachment inquiry, and says...just read it.

I said, ‘Why are you being so kind?’ ‘Well, sir, she’s a woman. We have to be nice,' She’s very tough. I heard bad things.

This was not an angel this woman, OK?

And there was a lot of things that she did that I didn’t like, and we'll talk about that at some point, but I just want to let you know, this was not a baby that we’re dealing with
    "Wait, I thought he said he didn't know [fill in the blank here] very well?"

Stop asking for consistency, logic or truth from Trump.

Besides the usual "everyone says, lots of people are saying it, I'm quoting hypothetical people so it doesn't look like I'm lying", Trump is, yes, trying to play the sexism card. Also, he didn't say that about Hill, did he?

Oh, and this:

Trump went on to say Yovanovitch would not put up his portrait in the U.S. embassy in Ukraine and dismissively described her as "an Obama person."
    The issues that matter, ladies and gentlemen. Whether or not you hang a portrait of Trump in your office.

If you need proof that Trump shouts into the phone, tune in to his live interview on Fox & Friends right now
    https://twitter.com/rolandscahill/st...654546436?s=19

Ha! A little anecdotal evidence when people ask how could Holmes overheard the conversation on the phone between Trump and Sondland.

When even Steve Doocy is trying to get you to stop spewing conspiracies

TRUMP: They have the server from the DNC

KILMEADE: Who has the server?

TRUMP: They gave the server to Crowdstrike, which is a company owned by a very wealthy Ukrainian.

DOOCY: Are you SURE they did that? https://t.co/sTWJehRWYG
    https://twitter.com/LisPower1/status...344884738?s=19

Haha! Even Steve Doocy is a like 'STFU dude with your conspiracy theories'.
    Last edited by Paranoid Android; 2019-11-22 at 02:48 PM.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    How can the hardcore GOP Trump supporters still even be in his corner with a straight face? Their only defenses left are completely insane Infowars-level nonsense conspiracy theories that Hillary Clinton or George Soros somehow planned for Trump to extort Ukraine to get info on his political rival. It's past Flat Earth level wackiness, even with the more mainstream conservative biased media like Glenn Beck, Hannity, and Laura Ingraham. You can't have a normal adult reasonable rational conversation with the people in that mindset. They've got a playbook to deflect and spin, but the worse things Trump has done the more ridiculous the defenses have had to get until we've reached the surreal situation we're in now where Trump could murder someone and Lindsey Graham would say Hillary Clinton organized it. Or they'd blame someone in their own administration and turn on them calling them a Never Trumper.

In a way it's kind of the old story of the more a person lies the harder it is to keep the lies straight from reality. And Trump supporters have gone so far down that rabbit hole to support the most criminal US President in American history that they are completely in an Alice in Wonderland alternate universe.

It's shameful that with all of the information the President of the United States has access to, he resorts to spouting conspiracy theories.

I remember at time, and all of us does as well, that when the President speaks, their words carried a lot of weight. Their words mattered. Not today. Because it seems like it has to be translated by someone in his cabinet. It's almost like he is incapable of communicating himself. Why is it okay for people to accept and ignore blatant lies today?

After watching hours of all the testimonies this week, we all know more about what happened and if you have any sense, at least your eyes should be open to what the witnesses presented at the hearings. And to those whose views don't change, I just don't understand why and that leaves me wondering with a lot of questions.

Even if you don't think he should be removed from office and think that what he did was wrong, it is okay for him to get away with this with no punishment or "move on" like nothing happened? By accepting that answer as yes, you are alright with the leader of this country to solicit assistance from a foreign body to help with his political campaign and throw dirt of a private citizen who could potentially be the President?

Why is it okay for the President to constantly gaslight citizens and insult people simply because they either disagree with his views or won't bow down to his will?
    Why is he the best person to represent this country as President?
    And after all of this, why are you voting for this guy AGAIN knowing he won't make your life better?

I just don't get it.
    Looking for <Good Quotes for Signature>.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by omerome View Post
    It's shameful that with all of the information the President of the United States has access to, he resorts to spouting conspiracy theories.

I remember at time, and all of us does as well, that when the President speaks, their words carried a lot of weight. Their words mattered. Not today. Because it seems like it has to be translated by someone in his cabinet. It's almost like he is incapable of communicating himself. Why is it okay for people to accept and ignore blatant lies today?

After watching hours of all the testimonies this week, we all know more about what happened and if you have any sense, at least your eyes should be open to what the witnesses presented at the hearings. And to those whose views don't change, I just don't understand why and that leaves me wondering with a lot of questions.

Even if you don't think he should be removed from office and think that what he did was wrong, it is okay for him to get away with this with no punishment or "move on" like nothing happened? By accepting that answer as yes, you are alright with the leader of this country to solicit assistance from a foreign body to help with his political campaign and throw dirt of a private citizen who could potentially be the President?

Why is it okay for the President to constantly gaslight citizens and insult people simply because they either disagree with his views or won't bow down to his will?
    Why is he the best person to represent this country as President?
    And after all of this, why are you voting for this guy AGAIN knowing he won't make your life better?

I just don't get it.
    Because it was never about improving anything. It's all about preventing something they fear at the expense of everything else. Trump was only ever supposed to be a Republican mouth piece to push policy. He can't even do that.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."

John Bolton says his Twitter account has been "liberated"
    John Bolton, President Trump's former national security adviser, is back on Twitter today and just tweeted that he has "liberated" his account.

Bolton added that his account was "previously suppressed unfairly in the aftermath of my resignation as National Security Advisor."

He ended the tweet with a cryptic message: "More to come....."

This follows an earlier tweet today — his first in more than two months — where Bolton said: "Glad to be back on Twitter after more than two months. For the backstory, stay tuned........"
    So things are about to get even more interesting.
    IMPOTUS Donald Trump's presidency summarized:
    -- as he blamed others for the crisis, basked in self-congratulation and xenophobia, and misled the country about his actions so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonstream View Post
    John Bolton says his Twitter account has been "liberated"

So things are about to get even more interesting.
    I am sure this is mostly him promoting his upcoming book. Anything to make a quick buck.
    Looking for <Good Quotes for Signature>.

I am sure this is mostly him promoting his upcoming book. Anything to make a quick buck.
    I can see him dropping his book filled with juicy tidbits right in the middle of the senate hearings for maximum effect and profits.

Quote Originally Posted by Tumaras View Post
    How can the hardcore GOP Trump supporters still even be in his corner with a straight face?
    So the common defense of GOP inaction is the "Trump will primary them." This is most certainly true; he's already done it. But I think the real reason McConnell and some of the smarter cronies are going to let Trump skate it much more immediate.

If Trump is not on the ballot, the 2020 election is going to be an extinction level event for the GOP.

Not because a bunch of Republicans are gonna switch to Democrat (a few might), but because a significant swath of their base is just not going to show up.

Sure, Mr. And Mrs. MAGA from Nowhereville, South Dakota will go vote for Republicans like they have for 40 years.

But the trolls? The Neo Nazis? The 4Channers? The Jordan Peterson Acolytes? The Richard Spencer Goons? They're gonna quit and stay home.

You think any of those people give a single f--- about Mike Pence? Never. They're not here for a Conservative Agenda. They're here for the Hate that Trump gives them permission to revel in. Politics is just a game for people like that. A thin veil they get to use to yell at women and brown people.

The Republicans desperately need King Cheeto on the ticket in 2020. He is the only thing preventing an electoral wipeout up and down the ticket.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seconded. That said, I 100% believe that a public servant's official social media could be called "suppressed". Not sure how "unfairly" that is.